Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Harry is suspected of kidnapping Gerda, he tells our Mc to let Gerda rest so he doesn't call her to come for sex. He wants to separate Gerd from our Mc, but why ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Taffy Tales v0.89.8b Cheat Code: give
Read the OP "CHEAT CODE"
The cheat doesn't unlock the newest gallery
Yes, yes it does. Make sure you are entering it correctly.
Harry is suspected of kidnapping Gerda, he tells our Mc to let Gerda rest so he doesn't call her to come for sex. He wants to separate Gerd from our Mc, but why ?
Where do you get this idea that Harry is suspected of kidnapping Gerda? Again, I think you are reading too much into the storyline. I remember in v0.47.5, she was taken, Harry was distraught. He gave the MC a ring to decipher and Harry appeared worried about her throughout the entire conversation with the MC. There is nothing since that time to show that Harry's attempting to maliciously hide anything from the MC about Gerda . Share a screenshot(s) of the dialogue you think shows malicious intent because we're not sitting next to you while you play and we don't necessarily have a photographic memory about an adult game where the main goal is to fuck nearly everything with two legs.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Read the OP "CHEAT CODE"

Where do you get this idea that Harry is suspected of kidnapping Gerda? Again, I think you are reading too much into the storyline. I remember in v0.47.5, she was taken, Harry was distraught. He gave the MC a ring to decipher and Harry appeared worried about her throughout the entire conversation with the MC. There is nothing since that time to show that Harry's attempting to maliciously hide anything from the MC about Gerda . Share a screenshot(s) of the dialogue you think shows malicious intent because we're not sitting next to you while you play and we don't necessarily have a photographic memory about an adult game where the main goal is to fuck nearly everything with two legs.
Because Harry told Mc not to call Gerda for now, on the pretext that he had to rest for a few days, and then she was kidnapped. This is a bit of a suspicion?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Because Harry told Mc not to call Gerda for now, on the pretext that he had to rest for a few days, and then she was kidnapped. This is a bit of a suspicion?
To you, maybe. To me, no. Again, I don't remember all the conversations with Harry -- which is why I asked for screenshots. If I recall correctly, there was quite a bit of sex both shown in the game and implied occurred for you and Gerda leading into what you are discussing. I could be wrong but I believe you're overthinking it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

BlagartTosser

Aug 7, 2019
Just to make sure I'm not a complete moron - you load the save, pause the game, and put it in in the box that says "Enter cheat code," then when the check mark turns green to confirm it you press "ok" and then it's supposed to unlock it, right? Because I've done that five times and it still hasn't unlocked the v.0.89.x scenes for me and there are a ton of CGs I can't access.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have the same problem
I'm glad you found someone with the same problem, I believe that means you used the search function on this site. Why didn't
you scroll down to see if anyone responded to them on the same page ... like 4 posts later? #25,693
Just to make sure I'm not a complete moron - you load the save, pause the game, and put it in in the box that says "Enter cheat code," then when the check mark turns green to confirm it you press "ok" and then it's supposed to unlock it, right? Because I've done that five times and it still hasn't unlocked the v.0.89.x scenes for me and there are a ton of CGs I can't access.
Click on the "reworked gallery" image that has the padlock, and do this: #25,638

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Same thing, still locked. Guess I'm actually going to have to play the game for once, shame.
I think I misread what you wanted. My apologies. If you want to see the gallery of all the new content then yes, you will need to take a little time and play through the new content in order to see the gallery images. You should see all the gallery of all the old content by using the save code and be able to see into the reworked gallery by using the cheat code. But yes, if you want a full gallery, then you must play the new content. That is the way it has been for every version of Taffy Tales when save and cheat codes have been available to open up gallery content.

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Same thing, still locked. Guess I'm actually going to have to play the game for once, shame.
You make it sound like such a bother, surely gallery rips exist somewhere on the net why even bother DLing the game if you don't want to play it?

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes