APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I know you said "never mind" - but I've attached the video of what I see in that scene. The way the scene transitions from her on the chair and then fading to dip to black and then fading back up into the next image gives me the impression that there is no art for that. Not that it is a bug, but that it is intentionally without art (at least at this time). It's not an abrupt change, it doesn't show any glitch, etc. I can see how some might think something is missing, however.

To follow up (even before I post) I looked at the assets of the game and I could find no image that would be affiliated with that transition. It appears that it runs as the developer currently intends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah I did not see any of that she was fully clothed by the time the black screen changed back

LPTjp0123

Jul 18, 2021
Anyone know how to fix bug in mission "I need to sell the jar"? This last mission i can't meet Sara in school in evening. She disappear when i skip time to evening. Please help me!

Reactions: cantpickaname

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Count Morado , They have to have fixed the camera quest bug by now right. I mean theres no way it really is a bug at this point it has to be an issue with the users computers but why is it happening to so many? quite the enigma imo. So many of us never had an issue there. It baffles me :unsure:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone know how to fix bug in mission "I need to sell the jar"? This last mission i can't meet Sara in school in evening. She disappear when i skip time to evening. Please help me!
Please share two screenshots of your game window in the evening in the classroom - one showing the room and the other showing your task list. Thanks!
cant click on priscilla mirror when installing the cameras, am i fucked?
See the post right below yours. Also this question has been asked dozens of times in this thread. Using the search option in the upper right corner of any page in this thread and searching for camera or cameras would have revealed several posts addressing it, including this one: #25,522
I also recommend #1 in my FAQ: #25,677
Count Morado , They have to have fixed the camera quest bug by now right. I mean theres no way it really is a bug at this point it has to be an issue with the users computers but why is it happening to so many? quite the enigma imo. So many of us never had an issue there. It baffles me :unsure:
Ditto.

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1 and Stil996

LPTjp0123

Jul 18, 2021
Please share two screenshots of your game window in the evening in the classroom - one showing the room and the other showing your task list. Thanks!

See the post right below yours. Also this question has been asked dozens of times in this thread. Using the search option in the upper right corner of any page in this thread and searching for camera or cameras would have revealed several posts addressing it, including this one: #25,522
Ditto.
1666143689750.png
1666143714194.png

Here 2 screenshot. Thank you!

UlysessBruh

Apr 22, 2021
Ditto.
[/QUOTE]

aight, i fucked up then, i guess i have to restart then, since im the kind of idiot who only uses one save for everything

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah I did not see any of that she was fully clothed by the time the black screen changed back
All the animations within Taffyare m4v -- can you see this video?
Thank you! And that's the Thursday the evening after you went to the Club the night before - or is that a week later? You didn't skip the Violet content in the Club in order to get the jar right? (I haven't played skipping that scene - so I don't know if you can get it if you skip it).

If it is the Thursday the day after the Club scene the night before, and
If you didn't skip Violet's scene in the Club on how that jar was filled,
then my suggestion is to go to the developer's discord and post this in the #bug-report channel. Let us know what they say when you find out.

First I would save the game in a new slot at that point right there. Exit the game, restart the game, load that save and see if she appears. If not, I would load a previous save from before going to the Club the day before and run that whole evening again. It's a short run (if you skip text) and hopefully that solves it.
aight, i fucked up then, i guess i have to restart then, since im the kind of idiot who only uses one save for everything
Since you know what to expect, you should be able to get back there in under 1 hour using the skip text function ONLY if you make sure to save in a new slot each night before the MC goes to bed or each morning right as the MC wakes up (I know it's less than an hours, because I have played in this version to that point by doing so).

LPTjp0123

Jul 18, 2021

Thank you! And that's the Thursday the evening after you went to the Club the night before - or is that a week later? You didn't skip the Violet content in the Club in order to get the jar right? (I haven't played skipping that scene - so I don't know if you can get it if you skip it).

then my suggestion is to go to the developer's discord and post this in the #bug-report channel. Let us know what they say when you find out.

First I would save the game in a new slot at that point right there. Exit the game, restart the game, load that save and see if she appears. If not, I would load a previous save from before going to the Club the day before and run that whole evening again. It's a short run (if you skip text) and hopefully that solves it.
Since you know what to expect, you should be able to get back there in under 1 hour using the skip text function ONLY if you make sure to save in a new slot each night before the MC goes to bed or each morning right as the MC wakes up (I know it's less than an hours, because I have played in this version to that point by doing so).
Thanks for your help. I can do this right now when I load another save and do it right the day next I meet violet in fox club.

Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Yes I see the video you posted but not in the game in version A , may not have got that far though I stopped playing ver.A when I started to realize I was seeing black screens when I shouldn't have been.

• Hey there
Reactions: Count Morado

ddm1

Dec 22, 2017
Great game but i am stuck, can anybody tell me what do i do when it asks me to help becca find the ball ? and how to train strength? i go to the gym but there are no options there. I need to finish one or the other to progres with becca or finding the proyector
P.S: you migth already know but the bar dosent have a backround its just black

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I was doing the quest where i was soppused to get the ball becca threw and so i went to the park. and I got stuck there not being able to do anything and it isn't my fault the game doesn't have auto saves and has a bug where u get stuck in certain areas.
That park bug is still there.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Great game but i am stuck, can anybody tell me what do i do when it asks me to help becca find the ball ? and how to train strength? i go to the gym but there are no options there. I need to finish one or the other to progres with becca or finding the proyector
P.S: you migth already know but the bar dosent have a backround its just black
Sounds like you are playing v0.89.8a if you don't see the bar background. Download v0.89.8b that came out late last week.
I recommend reading #8 in my FAQ on the previous page, the 42nd time posted in the thread: #25,677 Also I recommend #1.
The search for the ball with becca question has to have been answered in this thread over 50 times, it seems about every 5 pages it gets asked. If you searched the thread: In the dialogue before that task became active - Becca tells you the ball landed in Priscilla's back yard. Use the map to go to Priscilla's/Gerda's house. Click on Becca. As for gaining strength - you have to advance Harry and Gerda's storyline quests which require you to find the ball with Becca. Also, if you have more than one listing for the projector on your task list - you might have bugged out your game. You might have to go to a previous save which doesn't have it listed in your tasks.
Also, the developer never communicates here.
That park bug is still there.
The developer never communicates here. My suggestion is to go to the developer's discord and post this in the #bug-report channel. Let us know what they say when you find out.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...You didn't skip the Violet content in the Club in order to get the jar right? (I haven't played skipping that scene - so I don't know if you can get it if you skip it)....
You don't need the pimp scene to get the Jar, if you don't do it, it get awkwardly ex-machina'd into your possession, a girl (I forget which one) approaches you and hands it to you, telling you not to ask her any questions!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i tried to use adbcbe as a cheat code and skip minigames and it didnt worked, is there a new code?
Why are you using that code, if you read enough of the OP to find that in the Changelog, you should know about the actual Cheat Code section

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
my bad, im kinda retarded it seems
Mistakes happen, live and learn... my question was serious BTW, you're not the only one to use the old code.
Care to shine a light on that? is it a Translation thing maybe, where you recognize "change log" enough to translate it's contents... or something else? I'm genuinely confused.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes