APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
there have been others reporting missing scenes/black screens, so I'm fairly certain you aren't alone with this issue. I don't think it's a big leap too wonder if they have similar rigs though.
I suppose although I did not recall any of those black screens being called out as animations then again they might not have known that. As far as the rig I run lots of people are still on W7 there was a revolt of sorts due to the way Microsloft rolled out W10 , they were actually sending OS breaking updates to W7 users in order to get folks to make the switch. They got called out for it in the media and basically said they did not care. Coupled with the amount of preloaded spyware bundled in with W10 caused a lot of folks to say fuck you to MS. Did you know your password for W10 lives in the cloud at MS , yes they have your password to log onto your machine in their cloud. There are a bunch of other concerning aspects to W10 and W11 is even worse. But I digress :rolleyes:

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
There were some reworks of scenes but generally speaking nothing new was added except the new beginning and a shit ton of NPC's. when was the last time you played?
To be honest with you I played long time ago I can positively say more than a year ago but only a little bit

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Avoiding NTR in this game can be tricky, it involves not clicking the options that have !!!NTR CONTENT!!! written next to them.
Lots of people struggle with this, so be careful.
I’m really sorry but I didn’t understand what you said please to help me I’m really sorry again

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Both of you need to provide more info when asking for help.
The Shower is either through the door in the school or using a ladder outside the window.
The max thing is long running starts with you getting the dog food from the store ends after multiple instances of Max being naughty with Mary and Tiffany , if you got the dog food already then visit the Kitchen in the day time and click on Mary, I think one time in the back yard and after Mary's sequences are complete then Tiffany one time IIRC
It is the task where you have to get into the girl's shower room to meet Becca and Priscilla. 1666551095280.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You don't have to skip a trap to go to the comic book festival?
I'm not sure what you're asking!
there was a bug in the alpha that seemed to break the game during the convention if you turned Trap content off, I've no idea if that was fixed, but either way there are no choices in regard to Mia yet, it's just a linear story, you help Danny, full stop.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm not sure what you're asking!
there was a bug in the alpha that seemed to break the game during the convention if you turned Trap content off, I've no idea if that was fixed, but either way there are no choices in regard to Mia yet, it's just a linear story, you help Danny, full stop.
I mean, if I skip the contents of the trap, I won't have a comic book festival. Since it was my first time playing and skipped the content of the traps, I didn't have a comic book festival

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The reactions we give(Likes , hearts, facepalms...) are limited in use to 40 in a rolling 24 hour period if you use them all up you will be out until you get to the last time you used one. Lets say you use one at 7:45 am and then you use the other 39 before the end of the day( before 7:45am the next day) you would have to wait until 7:45 am the next morning for that one reaction to become available for use again. As each new time you last used a reaction another one becomes available for use.

I never run out of Love but I do run out of Hearts :)
Quoting Bob Dylan, "Oh, I didn't know that."

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Day 3, used the binoculars all day, now is midnight and can't sleep lmao, this keeps bugged AF.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I mean, if I skip the contents of the trap, I won't have a comic book festival. Since it was my first time playing and skipped the content of the traps, I didn't have a comic book festival
I don't know, I know someone else got to the comic book festival after saying No to Trap content, his game just had a game breaking bug (options to enter the Judges area didn't show) that seem to fix itself when he replayed it with Trap content on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes