The Ascended

Jan 25, 2019
Before I bother making some progress on the latest build (0.89.9b), are future versions going to keep being incompatible with previous ones? Last time I played on 0.85.1a and now it seems all my progress is gone, though thankfully I didn't get too far into the game. I just want to to know before I commit some more time into this game again.

Iceaxe99

Feb 26, 2021
All the walkthroughs you are finding are for versions v0.68.2 and older. There is no written walkthrough for either of the newest versions, last spring's v0.82.4/v0.85.1 or the current v0.89.8b.
See #8 in the FAQ below for links to video walkthroughs (one by TGame on YouTube for v0.85.1 and the one I linked for the thread) - both have most of the tasks timestamped. I also recommend reading #1, because there were several posts within the past 3 days that discussed the out of date walkthroughs on mejoress and outofmeta -- and you would have found one of the previous 42 postings of my FAQ. Here's number 43:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see, sorry for not reading the faq, thank you for the info

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Before I bother making some progress on the latest build (0.89.9b), are future versions going to keep being incompatible with previous ones? Last time I played on 0.85.1a and now it seems all my progress is gone, though thankfully I didn't get too far into the game. I just want to to know before I commit some more time into this game again.
I don't think any versions have had save compatibility, none of the recent ones anyway, but almost all of the updates come with a save code to start from the new content.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What Stil996 says in his post is correct - saves have never been compatible across the versions and people should keep that in mind while considering to play future versions; it could change but most likely not. That is why, again as Stil996 refers, that at least 7 out of the last 8 updates (from v0.10.5 up to v0.68.2) have included a preloaded save that may be unlocked to start at the new content.
It was not included in v0.82.4/v0.85.1 this past spring because of the change of the style of the game from VN to faux-sandbox VN, as well as other revisions. It is included in this v0.89.8 update. Players always have the option if far enough along in v0.82.4/v0.85.1 to just finish that one and then use the unlock in v0.89.8b if starting from the beginning would be too time consuming.

Reactions: The Ascended

Well5

Oct 14, 2022
if possible, is there any way to know which tool is used to open THE FILE UNITY SCENE FILE ?

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
I'm sorry did the game got reworked in the storyline when you start a new game it's very different because when I try to play the game more than a year ago it was completely different where the main character started in his classroom I think now he's starting in his room can I get an explanation if it is true or not

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm sorry did the game got reworked in the storyline when you start a new game it's very different because when I try to play the game more than a year ago it was completely different where the main character started in his classroom I think now he's starting in his room can I get an explanation if it is true or not

Its true as of .82/85 the beginning of the game was totally changed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AinzOoal27

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Did anything else change like the scenes and other stuff
There were some reworks of scenes but generally speaking nothing new was added except the new beginning and a shit ton of NPC's. when was the last time you played?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can you tell if the animation files have DRM?
They do not have DRM.
Its true as of .82/85 the beginning of the game was totally changed.
What has happened in the past few days that this question is all of a sudden a thing and we've had to answer it like 4 times in 48 hours compared to much less than that in the first week of release?
Did anything else change like the scenes and other stuff
You might want to be more specific in what you are looking for or read the changelog for the past two updates.
The version before this - v0.82.4/v0.85.1 from April/May of this year - was 95% old content, just with revised storyline and task order, and the move from strictly VN to a VN-faux-sandbox style with the addition of new characters at the intro of the game (2 cops for comedic relief, 2 new male students, 1 nurse -- none of which got lewd/sex content). There was 1 new sex scene with Clara and otherwise the minimal new lewd content was voyeuristic in nature. You can see that all in the "Reworked Gallery."
This update continues on from the end of v0.68.2. NTR is still not really a thing in the game outside of that optional Gym scene from v0.47.5 19 months ago and a new optional scene in this update at the Fox Club with pimping out Violet. The last heard on Patreon was that the next update to come out will start the development of the separate NTR storyline route.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
They do not have DRM.
What has happened in the past few days that this question is all of a sudden a thing and we've had to answer it like 4 times in 48 hours compared to much less than that in the first week of release?
You might want to be more specific in what you are looking for or read the changelog for the past two updates.
The version before this - v0.82.4/v0.85.1 from April/May of this year - was 95% old content, just with revised storyline and task order, and the move from strictly VN to a VN-faux-sandbox style with the addition of new characters at the intro of the game (2 cops for comedic relief, 2 new male students, 1 nurse -- none of which got lewd/sex content). There was 1 new sex scene with Clara and otherwise the minimal new lewd content was voyeuristic in nature. You can see that all in the "Reworked Gallery."
This update continues on from the end of v0.68.2. NTR is still not really a thing in the game outside of that optional Gym scene from v0.47.5 19 months ago and a new optional scene in this update at the Fox Club with pimping out Violet. The last heard on Patreon was that the next update to come out will start the development of the separate NTR storyline route.

Okay thanks for the info. Might be on track though to figuring this out MV4 apples format( :mad: don't even get me started on Apple) on windows might be that the assets are streaming and i don't have the protocalls for handling streaming MV4's

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes