APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hmm Okay not seeing any animations at all none of them. :( Playing B version. Other wise no others issues. I hesitate to call it a bug though plenty of others are not having this issue. At least Count Morado 's video will show me what happens ;)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hmm Okay not seeing any animations at all none of them. :( Playing B version. Other wise no others issues. I hesitate to call it a bug though plenty of others are not having this issue. At least Count Morado 's video will show me what happens ;)
My playthrough is a speedrun. No pauses for the fun while doing that. HAHAHA. So during your gameplay you haven't seen any of the scenes that are in the videos behind the spoiler at the bottom of this post? #25,741

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
My playthrough is a speedrun. No pauses for the fun while doing that. HAHAHA. So during your gameplay you haven't seen any of the scenes that are in the videos behind the spoiler at the bottom of this post? #25,741

Nope none. None of the animations will play for me even after I have the place holder image in the gallery when I click on them I get a black screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It must have to do with my rig. I am curious in what file format the animations are in?
In the new content, the animations that I exported from Taffy Tales are all m4v. Any other moving images in the game are simply static images flipping back and forth. If you can see the videos in that post - you should be able to see them in the game. It looks like F95 changed the extension from m4v to mp4.

Developed by Apple and nearly identical to the MP4 format, a file with the M4V file extension is an MPEG-4 video file, or sometimes called an iTunes video file. You'll most often find these types of files used for movies, TV shows, and music videos downloaded through the iTunes Store. You can play it on a Windows PC with Windows Media Player, VLC, Miro, MPlayer, QuickTime, and probably many other media players.​

I've zipped up an m4v to this post to see if you can play it from your desktop with VLC or Windows Media Player. If not, then you might need to verify if your Windows and video drivers are up to date. View attachment tiffany_dance.zip

• Love
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
In the new content, the animations that I exported from Taffy Tales are all m4v. Any other moving images in the game are simply static images flipping back and forth. If you can see the videos in that post - you should be able to see them in the game. It looks like F95 changed the extension from m4v to mp4.

Developed by Apple and nearly identical to the MP4 format, a file with the M4V file extension is an MPEG-4 video file, or sometimes called an iTunes video file. You'll most often find these types of files used for movies, TV shows, and music videos downloaded through the iTunes Store. You can play it on a Windows PC with Windows Media Player, VLC, Miro, MPlayer, QuickTime, and probably many other media players.​

I've zipped up an m4v to this post to see if you can play it from your desktop with VLC or Windows Media Player. If not, then you might need to verify if your Windows and video drivers are up to date. View attachment 2115906
Yeah I have no problem viewing it using MPC-HC. So it must be in the game where the issue is.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I had quite an odd bug for some reason.
During the first day instead of going straight to school I decided to look around the house and for some reason when I got to the school everything went haywire....
All character event were appearing on the screen, as if I've already played part of their story.
And thing only got worse from there, story progression was all over the place and in the end I decided to restart the game today....
Just to let you know, the event where you go home with Becca only appeared on day 30 as many other events were taking priority.
Anyway, just letting you guys know so make sure you go straight to school on first day at least.

(PS: I've played this game before, so I just decided to go back playing it today. And I did not load an old save. This happened with a clean game install.)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah I have no problem viewing it using MPC-HC. So it must be in the game where the issue is.
I agree it must be something in the application, either in the coding or in an Unity setting. It could also be that, in combination with the chipset for the computer or video card. The game works fine on my computer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there anything strikingly different in yours? (maybe you run an AMD processor or a different video card brand? what's your RAM? etc?)
I had quite an odd bug for some reason.
During the first day instead of going straight to school I decided to look around the house and for some reason when I got to the school everything went haywire....
All character event were appearing on the screen, as if I've already played part of their story.
And thing only got worse from there, story progression was all over the place and in the end I decided to restart the game today....
Just to let you know, the event where you go home with Becca only appeared on day 30 as many other events were taking priority.
Anyway, just letting you guys know so make sure you go straight to school on first day at least.

(PS: I've played this game before, so I just decided to go back playing it today. And I did not load an old save. This happened with a clean game install.)
Are you aware the entire beginning of the game was changed in the last update in April/May? If you haven't played that update, that is why you might think things look weird. It sounds like you are going on v0.68.2 and previous gameplay memories and walkthroughs (which seems to be even more popular of a topic the past three days on this thread, more so than when this update came out eleven days ago).
It went from a straight VN to a VN with faux-sandbox qualities. Also, after the car accident, you get a shitton of tasks all at once. Becca's task line has change in order, as well as others. You should look at the YouTube video playlist link at #8 in my FAQ at the top of this page #25,821 to FF through the first video in that playlist so you can compare your experience.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I agree it must be something in the application, either in the coding or in an Unity setting. It could also be that, in combination with the chipset for the computer or video card.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you aware the entire beginning of the game was changed in the last update in April/May? If you haven't played that update, that is why you might think things look weird. It sounds like you are going on v0.68.2 and previous gameplay memories and walkthroughs (which seems to be even more popular of a topic the past three days on this thread, more so than when this update came out eleven days ago).
It went from a straight VN to a VN with faux-sandbox qualities. Also, after the car accident, you get a shitton of tasks all at once. Becca's task line has change in order, as well as others. You should look at the YouTube video playlist link at #8 in my FAQ at the top of this page #25,821 to FF through the first video in that playlist so you can compare your experience.
I would expect if it was on my side I would have issues playing other Unity games which in the past and present except this build of TT I have not had, that is no guarantee of course. W7 64 bit pro I7-4770K 3.50GH'z Intel HD Graphics 4600 32GB ram duel chan. 1600XMP on Asus pro mobo. resolution 1920X1080 60Hz refresh(pretty much standard set up)

This is my plan , going to remove all of TT from my machine as well as unity files. I have looked at all the other games I currently have using Unity and I only have a handful of older games in my reg and in other places using Unity. None of the older games are important to me in the sense that I can just play them again if I want to re-populate gallery's... Then I will try playing TT again and see if that makes any difference. I kind of doubt it will but clearing the Reg is still a good idea anyway( I really hate when programs leave unneeded garbage laying around, just makes the OS slower and can cause other issues down the line ) :rolleyes:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
The thing is, some story is out of order....
Unless the dev didn't change it after updating....
For instance, Danny father. MC in some instances refer to having cucked him even though at the point I'm in I haven't progressed that far with the Clean lady story(forgot her name).
The principall as well, Some of his story is a bit out of order.

There are many other instances where something similar happens. MC or other NPC talk about something that haven't happened already.
For story yes I did notice quite a lot of changes.

As for gameplay or walkthrough I don't use them as I like to do things on my own.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The thing is, some story is out of order....
Unless the dev didn't change it after updating....
For instance, Danny father. MC in some instances refer to having cucked him even though at the point I'm in I haven't progressed that far with the Clean lady story(forgot her name).
The principall as well, Some of his story is a bit out of order.

There are many other instances where something similar happens. MC or other NPC talk about something that haven't happened already.
Currently I'm stuck trying to to find a way to make money since all my tasks at this point needs me to spend money.

As for gameplay or walkthrough I don't use them as I like to do things on my own.
The dialog has been out of place in spots for a long time. I have noticed things out of place in the dialog this is nothing new. Its like the finding the ball dialog and quests popping up before you have even lost the damn ball. Or being in the warehouse and having a light to get in but then saying I need to find a light literally moments later. Some of the many things that were like that have been fixed over the course of development but there are still issues... The new beginning added in ver .85 made things worse and in this release some of that has been fixed while other more serious issues still persist for some. I don't think the Dev has time currently to fix all of it so I would not hold your breath...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hello, all you sweeties out there. I'm just starting this game and I'm already stuck. The MC has a box delivered and it says that the box is downstairs. There are only two rooms to check, the living room and the kitchen. I clicked everywhere, why can't I find the box? Any help would be appreciated.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hello, all you sweeties out there. I'm just starting this game and I'm already stuck. The MC has a box delivered and it says that the box is downstairs. There are only two rooms to check, the living room and the kitchen. I clicked everywhere, why can't I find the box? Any help would be appreciated.
Go outside in the front of the house on the sidewalk. Always check all area's and click on as many things as possible in this game. Also pay attention to the dialog and do quest as they appear after the first glut of quests pop it will be hard to do that , just do the first Batch as best you can. Once the first big quest drop(not sure how to describe it you will know when it happens) the quest appear more slowly. Another thing if you are really stuck after trying the above then sleep and sometimes events will trigger when you go into a place, try different times of day. Pay attention to the dialog (did I say that already ;)) it will tell you when and where to do stuff, the quest log can be vague. Good Luck and Enjoy :)

Edit: for Punctuation

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have to get back at Darnell, but please don't make me fuck his sister. It's ugly
Yeah I can't stand Darnell or Roger either was thinking maybe dropping them in the jail house wearing mini skirts, fake tits and hog tied :unsure::sneaky::ROFLMAO:

mordomoful

Oct 3, 2021
Apparently there are other with the same bug, I'll wait for their response and, if there's a solution that works, I'll post it here. Also, tks for the advice.
Ok, I managed to solve the problem by myself. What I did was deleting the UberPie folder in Windows registry. The good news is that it worked, the bad is that you lost all your progress. Also, I started to save the game from 10 to 10 days, to use less saving slots. Idk if this had any type of impact, but it worked.
The path in regedit is --> HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/UberPie. I just deleted the folder and it worked.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Go outside in the front of the house on the sidewalk. Always check all area's and click on as many things as possible in this game. Also pay attention to the dialog and do quest as they appear after the first glut of quests pop it will be hard to do that , just do the first Batch as best you can. Once the first big quest drop(not sure how to describe it you will know when it happens) the quest appear more slowly. Another thing if you are really stuck after trying the above then sleep and sometimes events will trigger when you go into a place, try different times of day. Pay attention to the dialog (did I say that already ;)) it will tell you when and where to do stuff, the quest log can be vague. Good Luck and Enjoy :)

Edit: for Punctuation
Thanks, APoc1, that was a beautiful explanation. You've succeeded in soothing my ruffled panties, even though they are supposed to be ruffled, lol.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok, I managed to solve the problem by myself. What I did was deleting the UberPie folder in Windows registry. The good news is that it worked, the bad is that you lost all your progress. Also, I started to save the game from 10 to 10 days, to use less saving slots. Idk if this had any type of impact, but it worked.
The path in regedit is --> HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/UberPie. I just deleted the folder and it worked.
Saving every 10 days is a mistake IMO! there are way to many game breaking bugs.
I'd recommend saving everyday, keep 3 slots Grandfather/Father/Son style, and on top of that, save every time you expect a major quest event (use fresh save slots and keep them so you can come back if you want), and save before you enter anyone's home or any space that is normally inaccessible.

Reactions: mordomoful

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks, APoc1, that was a beautiful explanation. You've succeeded in soothing my ruffled panties, even though they are supposed to be ruffled, lol.

Glad to hear the thanks normally I would respond with a "Like" but I am out of them at the moment enjoy the game. There can be bugs in the game some of them can be solved others don't seem to have solutions yet (@#*## F-ing animations not playing for me.... ). Its a good game though despite some of its issue I think they will be solved in time. :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
I haven't played for a long time but I'm glad that there is progress with Tiffany and that there are animations Could someone confirm if there is already some kind of action with Chantelle or not yet?

mordomoful

Oct 3, 2021
Saving every 10 days is a mistake IMO! there are way to many game breaking bugs.
I'd recommend saving everyday, keep 3 slots Grandfather/Father/Son style, and on top of that, save every time you expect a major quest event (use fresh save slots and keep them so you can come back if you want), and save before you enter anyone's home or any space that is normally inaccessible.
Yeah, I agree. I already finished this version, but you're right. I just did it because I thought it could maybe help to stop the saves from crash, which was the main problem.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes