APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Just give us the damn full save instead giving me boring morality. Or just ignore me, if you have no full save.

Still trying to figure out where you put once you have it? It has nothing to do with morality it a legitimate question. If you don't even know that why would anyone go to the trouble of finding it for you.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just give us the damn full save instead giving me boring morality. Or just ignore me, if you have no full save.
For a person who wants some damn help you sure do act like a damn child. Nothing about damn morality. There is not damn full save file to give you. That's the damn reason I pointed you to my damn faq that tells you this. Taffy Tales writes to your damn Windows Registry. If you want to mess with your damn Windows Registry if you don't know a damn thing, then you damn well do it. But I'm not going to damn well help you. So go find a damn way to do it your damn self.

Devilion13

Apr 15, 2022
Help pls ,i'm stuck at place all camera quest ,i already put all camera but the quest "Place all cameras'' not completed now im stuck can't get out from gerda hall

or its a bug in my inventory i got only 2 ,even i buy them all items.jpg

Last edited:

Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
For a person who wants some damn help you sure do act like a damn child. Nothing about damn morality. There is not damn full save file to give you. That's the damn reason I pointed you to my damn faq that tells you this. Taffy Tales writes to your damn Windows Registry. If you want to mess with your damn Windows Registry if you don't know a damn thing, then you damn well do it. But I'm not going to damn well help you. So go find a damn way to do it your damn self.
idk why you're mad tbh. You kinda brought that on yourself. Next time you see a dumb question being asked just ignore it. And if you cant help but answer it don't be that guy that acts like you're being forced to do so... When you give sass you get sass back kinda basic shit to understand honestly even if that other guy is being a complete dumbass about it.

JustinasTipo

Feb 3, 2021
I got stuck in a room once and couldn't find a solution in the thread so im just gonna post how I got out:
1. Download save editor
2. Save and exit the game
3. Open the save editor and your save
4. Scroll down a bit till you find "isMiniMapLocked": false
5. Delete "false" and type "true"
6. Save changes on the bottom, start the game and you're free

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
idk why you're mad tbh. You kinda brought that on yourself. Next time you see a dumb question being asked just ignore it. And if you cant help but answer it don't be that guy that acts like you're being forced to do so... When you give sass you get sass back kinda basic shit to understand honestly even if that other guy is being a complete dumbass about it.
HAhahahaha You mistook that for being mad? That was snark. You so silly.
How long does every update take
I recommend looking at #14 & #15 of the 46th posting of my FAQ from last Wednesday: #26,076 - #1 is good, too.
Help pls ,i'm stuck at place all camera quest ,i already put all camera but the quest "Place all cameras'' not completed now im stuck can't get out from gerda hall

or its a bug in my inventory i got only 2 ,even i buy them all View attachment 2160110
You've got too much stuff in your inventory, the cameras go to the second page of your inventory. We have found that having too much in the inventory causes this bug and have talked about it a lot over the last 6 months in this thread. Only recently realizing the problem of the inventory causing it.

It appears you used some kind of editor to give yourself a full inventory and that inventory is fouled up. (There is no way you should have some of those items at the same time in your inventory unless you did so - such as the weight loss pills AND weight scale AND screwdriver, you can only have one of those --- also, you can't have the plumbers outfit AND the wrench AND a slot showing them both combined). I could keep naming examples, but ... you brought this upon yourself in some way.

Read more here: #26,094

Now I have a new post to point to when the next person (in a couple days) asks why they can't complete the quest. Hey APoc1 and Stil996 ... keep this in mind, as well, since we've been bashing our heads for 6 months helping people with this bug...

Reactions: APoc1 and Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
HAhahahaha You mistook that for being mad? That was snark. You so silly.
LMAO, I think we might to need to write some of this stuff in Crayons or something... Pictures maybe? with bright friendly colours?

Read more here: #26,094

Now I have a new post to point to when the next person (in a couple days) asks why they can't complete the quest. Hey APoc1 and Stil996 ... keep this in mind, as well, since we've been bashing our heads for 6 months helping people with this bug...
Someone fucked their game with save editor... Colour me Shocked,
Even in games that aren't as buggy as Taffy Tales save editors can be tricky. I often use Save editors too, but not with quest items (and not with VNs, there is no benefit to giving yourself items early), most games treat those as triggers/flags, having them out of order fucks up many games not just ones as buggy as this one.

I'd like to know what percentage have been doing this.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

or its a bug in my inventory i got only 2 ,even i buy them all View attachment 2160110
I agree with Count Morado 's and Stil996 ,s assessment.

Yeah no doubt you had to use a cheat being the first item you are allowed to get in the game is the Bi-nocs there is no way you can get the key to Mary's room , the hammer and the plumbers wrench before you get the Bi-nocs. Don't get me wrong I don't care if people cheat but really in this game doing that for the inventory items just fucks the whole game, getting many of those items triggers flags to open up quests having them all at once may not trigger the tasks being there are other prerequisites beside those items and from what I have seen those tasks need to be done in a certain order. Just because the game seems like it could be a sand box it is not one.

Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Do you think it's... 69%? :BootyTime:
I couldn't resist.

Hey you know I just noticed some strange shit , I am not certain any more about that person using a cheat check this out mind you I am not at 100% completion but still a ton of stuff is missing from the inventory I am 89% and there should be more items many of the early ones have been over written , again I had no bugs from it but it seems like it behaves differently then it has in the past.

Page 1

Inv 89.8 b page 1 .PNG

Page 2
Inv  89.8b page 2.PNG

• Thinking Face

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey you know I just noticed some strange shit , I am not certain any more about that person using a cheat check this out mind you I am not at 100% completion but still a ton of stuff is missing from the inventory I am 89% and there should be more items many of the early ones have been over written , again I had no bugs from it but it seems like it behaves differently then it has in the past.

Page 1

View attachment 2160945

Page 2
View attachment 2160947
I just checked and it does look like some of the cues I thought might show using an editor may not be (scales, screwdriver, pills).

However, there is still the matter of these all in that other person's inventory:
1668132104111.png 1668132119760.png 1668132130195.png
Once the MC goes to their bedroom after buying the wrench and overalls, they merge into one spot - they don't add an additional spot with them merged. Also, is it possible (it may be) to jump to the birth control pills task for Jessica without first doing the camera quest for Gerda/Priscilla?
1668132276299.png <- Birth Control Pills quest, right?
I am still under the assumption that we are still dealing with an editor, at this time.
I could be wrong - but that's a lot of stuff in the inventory.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I just checked and it does look like some of the cues I thought might show using an editor may not be (scales, screwdriver, pills).

However, there is still the matter of these all in that other person's inventory:
View attachment 2161072 View attachment 2161073 View attachment 2161074
Once the MC goes to their bedroom after buying the wrench and overalls, they merge into one spot - they don't add an additional spot with them merged. Also, is it possible (it may be) to jump to the birth control pills task for Jessica without first doing the camera quest for Gerda/Priscilla?
View attachment 2161076 <- Birth Control Pills quest, right?
I am still under the assumption that we are still dealing with an editor, at this time.

Yes true enough those do not make sense unless you used a cheat. But seeing what I see in mine and I also saw screens of Stil996 and even in the comparison ours were not the same I had a gap and and the items did not match either in some cases. which kind of means there is still some random shit going on in the inventory or it could just mean we did things in a slightly different order.. not very conclusive to say the least but interesting none the less.

Oh and the pills you are pointing to in your post are the ones we get from the doctor tak... whatever her name is the mom of our supposed friend...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

View attachment 2161072 View attachment 2161073 View attachment 2161074
View attachment 2161076 <- Birth Control Pills quest, right?
I concur, I've never seen the overalls & Wrench left after making the plumbers uniform

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes