Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
do you have the new 12 animations?. could you give me your saves? :KEK:
There are no saves. I don't know how many times and in how many ways I can tell you that there are no saves in Taffy Tales. Save information is written to the Windows Registry.

THERE ARE NO SAVES!!!!! :HideThePain:

As for the videos - you can see them all here: #25,735

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
No. Been asked and answered many times. See #6 here: #26,176 I also recommend #1 for tips on searching the thread.

I am waiting for the day when your post just says "1, 6, 9, 11" :sneaky::whistle::giggle:

Every one:

Seriously folks this shit aint that hard , no save to give... can I fuck X play the game and find out, I have a bug , off to the discord with you.

Hmm, quick question, does anyone know what happened to Gerda?
Excellent question, as was said by another user she was "kidnapped" Reason , for giving the secret serum To the Mc and Mary. The cult/mysterious overlords of Taffy town are holding her as punishment and also so she does not tell the MC anymore. Guessing that the cult Jessica is connected to is also connected to this organization. There are a mass of clues through out the dialog likely some of these nefarious fellows are already known in the game but not there dark affiliation.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
where find sara
She has multiple tasks associated with her. Depends upon when you are looking for her. She is usually in her classroom, in the school hallway, in the smoking area, out on the sidewalk in front of the school, or at her home next door to the MC.

I recommend looking at #8 in the 47th posting of my FAQ since this spring - it's on the previous page: #26,176 I also recommend #1.

If you are looking for here near the end of the new content -- she is in her classroom in the evening. IF you waited to long to complete the task, you might have caused a bug and you will need to load a previous save. Follow this video/walkthrough if you are having trouble: #25,503

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Im stays here
Then following my recommendation to read #8 in the 47th posting of my FAQ since this spring #26,176 to search the internet for videos "find sara" "taffy tales" -- find this video: -- you are in the school in the evening and the playthrough shows you should do that in the morning (or day).

That youtuber has their entire playthrough of the game posted for people to follow along.

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
Then following my recommendation to read #8 in the 47th posting of my FAQ since this spring #26,176 to search the internet for videos "find sara" "taffy tales" -- find this video: -- you are in the school in the evening and the playthrough shows you should do that in the morning (or day).

That youtuber has their entire playthrough of the game posted for people to follow along.
thank you

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any ntr in this update
If only that question had been asked and answered several dozen times in this thread since the update...
1668714499273.png
Third post down on the first page of results - see #12 & #14 of the 47th posting of my FAQ this year just a little more than 1 page before you posted this. Either by searching or by skimming the previous 2 pages, you would have found your answer in almost the same amount of time it took you to ask the question -- and had no delay 5 hour in waiting for an answer.

• Angry
Reactions: mangusto30

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, I have to ask, are there any things that are time sensitive? I've looked at maybe 10 different 'walkthroughs' and none seem to be of help as they either seem to gloss over a lot of the content (maybe that's deliberate) or have things I'm being asked to do (that I can't find....like how to spy on Darnell all the time?). Is the day's schedule important? It seems that certain actions move the day to the evening and you end up skipping most of the day, like going out to the track when it says 'DAY' and doing one thing there (like telling her she has a cute ass) moves to to evening right away.
I see the Walkthrough shown above but even that doesn't seem to really be a help.......and yes, I may be complaining, but it's so frustrating when there seems to be s many differing Walkthroughs (check Mejoress one vs any of the video ones on Youtube)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
OK, I have to ask, are there any things that are time sensitive? I've looked at maybe 10 different 'walkthroughs' and none seem to be of help as they either seem to gloss over a lot of the content (maybe that's deliberate) or have things I'm being asked to do (that I can't find....like how to spy on Darnell all the time?). Is the day's schedule important? It seems that certain actions move the day to the evening and you end up skipping most of the day, like going out to the track when it says 'DAY' and doing one thing there (like telling her she has a cute ass) moves to to evening right away.
I see the Walkthrough shown above but even that doesn't seem to really be a help.......and yes, I may be complaining, but it's so frustrating when there seems to be s many differing Walkthroughs (check Mejoress one vs any of the video ones on Youtube)
You don't need any walkthrough except the game's built-in hint system. It literally tells you what to do next, when to do it and how to do it. Every fucking time.

Since the game literally forces you the next step you have to make in order to move on with the story, I'm honestly baffled whenever a dude/dudette/non-binary person comes here and writes that he/she/it is stuck.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes