kurumi24567

Jun 25, 2021
Guessing those might be alternate scenes for your first Becca fuck, Gentle missionary vs Rough Doggy, and there are Shaven & unshaven variants.

Scratch that those are Violets pimping scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for answering, good to know what have I missed. I guess all those scenes that I missed are options that I consider as NTR content.

Reactions: mrttao

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Taffy Tales V.0.89.8c
Really? Never would have guessed! We must live in a vacuum of space and time here. Holy shit, hey guys - did you know v0.89.8c is out and people are interested in it? :FacePalm:
See this from 4 weeks ago: #25,916

Just download v0.89.8b and play it - or donate the few bucks on Patreon and play v0.89.8c.
Either way, the bugfixes in v0.89.8c aren't really that dramatic compared to v0.89.8b. For 90% of the playing public, you're going to get the same experience.
See this from 3 weeks ago: #25,972

If you follow the video playthrough of the entire game on YouTube (#8 here: #26,176) you will be fine. If you only are worried about the new content, you could download and follow my walkthrough of the new content here: #25,501 and shouldn't run into any problems.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah same as me. Funny thing is I have no issues running those files independent of the game , best as I can tell it has to do with the transport protocol , those files are streamed in like many of the images in the game are the assets in most cases do not live in the game folder. If you find a work around let me know please.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yup, what APoc1 says.

When on a Windows system, Taffy Tales is best experienced using Windows 10 or Windows 11. Earlier versions of Windows are more likely to experience problems. Over 92% of gamers (at least on Steam) use Windows 10 or 11 and 4% use Windows 7 or 8. I expect these problems with future games only to get worse for people on older OSs.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ep also taffy titcher marry girl in mask,I have no animation
You are on Windows 7 and will not see about a dozen animations because of that. I posted them online a month ago because people were having problems seeing them in game because of their old OSs. You can see them all here at the bottom of this post: #25,735

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
what's the password for tiffany's pc?

EDITR: found it :KEK: where to get the eggs and bacon tho

Last edited:

Ffffer

Dec 23, 2020
I'm stuck at 96.8% the only note i have left is "i should ask the bartender for a marker and some paper".
I can't get in to the club and there is no new option at the bar. Googling didn't help either. Can someon help me?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm stuck at 96.8% the only note i have left is "i should ask the bartender for a marker and some paper".
I can't get in to the club and there is no new option at the bar. Googling didn't help either. Can someon help me?
How did you leave the Fox club with that quest active? The bartender is on the main floor of the Fox club. If you can't get back into the Fox club, you're going to have to load a previous save and enter the Fox club again at the beginning of that quest run.
what's the password for tiffany's pc?

EDITR: found it :KEK: where to get the eggs and bacon tho
Really? Where would YOU buy eggs (what bacon?) if you needed them? Think about it.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
How did you leave the Fox club with that quest active? The bartender is on the main floor of the Fox club. If you can't get back into the Fox club, you're going to have to load a previous save and enter the Fox club again at the beginning of that quest run.

Really? Where would YOU buy eggs (what bacon?) if you needed them? Think about it.
bruh i went to shop, mall. nothing in there :KEK: or else im missing something :KEK: :KEK:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you've bugged out your game with cheats haven't you, asking the bar man for a marker & paper is a quest you get after you are in the club

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes