Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
Is there really no walkthrough for this game?
I'm 15,9% opened scenes and I have no quests. I've been all over the place and talked to everyone.
What to do?

Reactions: Beaupere

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there really no walkthrough for this game?
I'm 15,9% opened scenes and I have no quests. I've been all over the place and talked to everyone.
What to do?
Are you REALLY asking why there are no walkthroughs????
just a few posts up we were taking about a bunch of walkthroughs for this game. Type "Taffy Tales" into google.
things to try
  1. Go the sleep, most quest progress/become available with a good nights sleep
  2. Go to class and study
  3. give actual info about what you have done recently so those of us who don't memorize percentage completed have some actual reference to help.

Grimtoof

Jun 5, 2019
Wonder if there will be more to the Wilfred path. Was pleasantly surprised to see it as I played through the game again after a few updates. Would really add some pretty cool spice to the game, even if it's integrated into the NTR path.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
Is there any NTR content yet? It's an NTR drought on this site man.
all I know that the NTR path is separated and not yet implemented, I did read a post that says it will be early 2023 or so.

but there is 1 scene that may be considered NTR, in the gym i guess. nothing big just a warm up

Pugorilla

Oct 21, 2017
Just got to a part where one of the tasks is "I think Mary is downstairs", but she is nowhere to be found until night, is this a bug or am I just stupid?

Edit: Restarted the save file a couple of times and she appeared.

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I don't know Beast, was always my go to, I also see and a bunch of others, not that it really matters which you choose what Google will find one for you when yo ask it nicely.
I found a set from TGame that sort of work though I'd do things a bit differently - he skips over anything 'lewd' and blocks out most dialogue so there have been times when trying to work out what he did is difficult. Just ran into an issue when Darnell grabs Sara's butt in class and he neither shows the scene or indicates what he did....both options leave Darnell in the class room when I go back in but he does not have Darnell there which is weird. I checked MoonSpawn's videos and after working out which one I can see what he did....just not clear what the difference the two options cause in the game.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes