kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Update news!
Hello everyone:)

Just letting you all know work is going well, we are still gathering assets and making good progress, but we can’t go into too much detail of what’s planned yet.
I’m pleased to say we’ve hired on a new writer (and yes, we are still considering your applications), who will be taking over and handling the NTR route while Lostraven continues with the Main route as normal.
We hope this increase in output will help speed production along.
That’s all for now, we’ll have much more and some pretty big announcements to make soon.
Thank you all as always, for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

EDIT : LETS GO

View attachment 2204429
I can see the appeal in having two different writters for two different routes.

Does this mean Lost Raven is officially the chad writter of the game?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I told my friend about Taffy Tales. He played the previous version. I asked him what were his favorite characters. Ha named about four. When the latest update came out he asked only if there was content with the Taksh's mom. So please somebody whisper into the new writer's ear to make some content for her...My friend hates NTR :KEK:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I told my friend about Taffy Tales. He played the previous version. I asked him what were his favorite characters. Ha named about four. When the latest update came out he asked only if there was content with the Taksh's mom. So please somebody whisper into the new writer's ear to make some content for her...My friend hates NTR :KEK:
You'll want to share those thoughts in the developer's discord. Uberpie isn't active on F95 - hasn't posted on here in 4 years and hasn't logged in for over 5 months.

Also, your friend will be happy to know that the NTR route is supposed to be a completely separate storyline from the main route from a point near the beginning of the story. For those that don't want NTR, they can stay on the main route. For those that do want NTR, they can choose that one.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Count Morado isn't on the Dev team. (I don't think any members of the Dev team hang out here)
The Park bug seems to have been there for a while, you'll probably have to reload a previous save, though you could try saving/reloading.

"Why is Clara crying?"... go talk to Clara, she'll be in the school corridor
"Enjoy your evening!"... go talk to Gerda, join her for an evening out.

Typing this stuff into google will find you tube playthroughs really quickly
Lostraven hangs around here. He counts as developer I suppose.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Lostraven hangs around here. He counts as developer I suppose.
I stand corrected, I guess he slipped my mind since it's been a while since I've seen him comment on this thread (Not that I blame him, so much bile from the trolls who stalk his posts) , though when I made my post I was thinking about the technical team, aka Uber & his coders, does anyone know who the coders are BTW, have they posted anything here??

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I stand corrected, I guess he slipped my mind since it's been a while since I've seen him comment on this thread (Not that I blame him, so much bile from the trolls who stalk his posts) , though when I made my post I was thinking about the technical team, aka Uber & his coders, does anyone know who the coders are BTW, have they posted anything here??
Last I knew, there was a coder in the discord by the name of One who came on board within the last year(?). And unless they did so surreptitiously, I don't believe they have ever posted here. I haven't been active in the discord, but last I knew it was Uberpie on art, One on coding, Lostraven on writing, the new writer, and one other person helping with proofreading, etc. Only Lostraven posts, and he's made a point to state (several times) that he does not speak for the development team, only for himself - as well to make sure people understand that he's a freelance writer who is contracted by Uberpie (unless that has changed recently).

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Dude, what are you even talking about? Which "the technical team, aka Uber & his coders"? Personally, your beloved LostRaven wrote in the topic of this forum that their team consists of only three people: from himself, Uber and Tear. It is unlikely that something has changed significantly recently.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
U mean official writer for Red ? probably
So you think that LostRaven - mean official writer for Red? Following your logic, Uberpie need an author who will serve the Blue route? In this strange BDSM story, Red crushed Blue a long time ago. Do you think they want to rewrite the game again? Maybe there just comes a time when Red will start to give way to someone else :eek:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So you think that LostRaven - mean official writer for Red? Following your logic, Uberpie need an author who will serve the Blue route? In this strange BDSM story, Red crushed Blue a long time ago. Do you think they want to rewrite the game again? Maybe there just comes a time when Red will start to give way to someone else :eek:
Uberpie's Patreon post which Timendo copy/pasted earlier today gives exactly that impression - they hired a new writer to handle the NTR route while Lostraven focuses on the main route #26,303. The main route has been associated by most players as Red's route, so it would follow that the NTR route might be associated with Blue.
Dude, what are you even talking about? Which "the technical team, aka Uber & his coders"? Personally, your beloved LostRaven wrote in the topic of this forum that their team consists of only three people: from himself, Uber and Tear. It is unlikely that something has changed significantly recently.
At least five people. There is the artist - Uberpie. There is at least a single coder - One. There is the main route writer - Lostraven. There is a second writer for the NTR route - ???. And then there is the proofreader - Tear.

Reactions: APoc1

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
At least five people. There is the artist - Uberpie. There is at least a single coder - One. There is the main route writer - Lostraven. There is a second writer for the NTR route - ???. And then there is the proofreader - Tear.
I understand from previous posts that they are still looking for the author on NTR route. Ok. Perhaps there will be five of them.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Is there an alternate way of doing he stupid clicking needed for the strength updating? I now have a dead spot on my left click which is causing me issues with everything I do - I will probably have to replace the mouse because of the plastic tab it has to actuate the microswitch

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there an alternate way of doing he stupid clicking needed for the strength updating? I now have a dead spot on my left click which is causing me issues with everything I do - I will probably have to replace the mouse because of the plastic tab it has to actuate the microswitch
You can use the cheat code to have the option to skip minigames and give max strength and money. You can find more information about it in of the latest posting of my FAQ (It's #3 in the FAQ) that I have directed you to previous versions of in the past when you were looking for help with other things: #26,261

Reactions: heygtre

Pangaar

Dec 25, 2020
Anybody here playing taffy tales in android my game keep crashing my save file are all gone or corrupted

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anybody here playing taffy tales in android my game keep crashing my save file are all gone or corrupted
Very few have reported in this thread of it crashing on Android for this update. If you have an up-to-date reasonably recent Android device with sufficient RAM and have allowed 3rd party apks to install on it, things should run smoothly.

If you've uninstalled all old versions and deleted them (including deleting your current version and downloading again from a different mirror) before installing the latest version and are still having issues with saves, I would recommend seeking help from the devteam in the #bug-report channel of their . The same for problems with save file issues. If you want to try here, you should post your make/model/year of your device, the version of Android, how much RAM your device has, and that everything is up to date in the device. I would still recommend you going to the discord, however and doing the same.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes