APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There's still a plot point for Uberpie to correct/continue for Danny from v0.22 -- him seeing Becca and Clara getting drilled:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Danny wakes in his room from a dream, hears a noise in Clara's room, goes there and sees this, goes back to his room and fakes being asleep as the MC peeks in on him before leaving. Lostraven even uses the ironic literary device of the MC wondering to himself what would have Danny done if he would have seen - when the reader/player already knows that Danny saw. The whole point of that short soliloquy is to create tension for the story to develop later. And yet, it goes undeveloped 4 major updates later.
There are a few holes like that in the plot and with the new direction the game seems to be taking I have to wonder if those holes will ever be filled...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and happy holidays from the Taffy Tales Team!
We hope you and your loved ones are safe over this period, and have a wonderful time with your friends and family. In the new year, we have lots of exciting news and content upcoming for you guys, and we'd like to thank everyone for your support this year.
Thank you all so much, and happy holidays,
-The Taffy Tales Team

'Do you think she lets you kiss her on the lips under the mistletoe... Or do you think she has other ideas?'

xmas3.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's nice that there will be two updates with two paths at the same time. In the new update, we may be able to save Gerda ?

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Ngl, this is something I fucking hope still happens. God the idea of pounding dani's ass because he believes it's the only way he can get close to Becca would be not only hilarious, but break his heart when the blinds finally come off and he realizes he's just another tight hole for you. Although I can't really see it working without a lot of effort on training Becca up to be a dom... Which wouldn't really work considering MC's ego is pretty dominant himself.
that's the best part. it wouldnt really be her as a dom, but you training her to be less submissive towards her mother. so it would be him guiding her and using Dani to make her get some control from her mother while also building her submission to the MC.

it would also give her the excuse to deal with Dani who she has shown to really dislike due to him being a simp. so it would work on both levels.

also, it could be less the MC giving her dom on him, and more training her to dom Priscilla instead.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hmm, found what I believe is a bug (not sure if it's been reported before or if there is a proper way to report it).
If you go back to Violet's computer and open it up you get the whole 'Lopodol' set of tasks again...hopefully that doesn't mess anything up as I did it because I was stuck with the 'sell the cxx jar' thing and someone mentioned having to check on Violet, which I had already done. Finally found Sara on a Tuesday evening after trying four other days.
But even though I have finished(?) the scenes for 89.8B I still have the 'Lopodol' set of quests......
Hopefully when next update comes out it will resolve itself.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hmm, found what I believe is a bug (not sure if it's been reported before or if there is a proper way to report it).
If you go back to Violet's computer and open it up you get the whole 'Lopodol' set of tasks again...hopefully that doesn't mess anything up as I did it because I was stuck with the 'sell the cxx jar' thing and someone mentioned having to check on Violet, which I had already done. Finally found Sara on a Tuesday evening after trying four other days.
But even though I have finished(?) the scenes for 89.8B I still have the 'Lopodol' set of quests......
Hopefully when next update comes out it will resolve itself.
report any bugs in the #bug-report channel of the developer's discord. Uberpie doesn't communicate here - hasn't posted here in over 4 years. Hasn't logged in here since June.

While I'm here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Have any of the other personalities become playable yet? I don't want to be stuck being a manipulative bully. I want to romance the boys and girls.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Have any of the other personalities become playable yet? I don't want to be stuck being a manipulative bully. I want to romance the boys and girls.
See #12 and #14 in the FAQ in the post directly above yours.
how do you unlock uberpie mall?
Talk to Mary on the sidewalk in front of the MC house. If you are traveling using the map from inside buildings, you might miss trigger events. Always go outside before using the map to go somewhere, if the option is available. You might find people standing on the sidewalk waiting to talk to the MC. See: #26,158

Tshpmab

Sep 13, 2021
When i get into Tiffany's room and try to open the box with 06310 when ipress 1 it resets i think its a bug or i messed up somewhere

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes