JohnDoe8492

Dec 16, 2020
Weird. I have 0.89.8B but can't go to the tattoo parlor or the ice rink. Am I missing something or is this just for 0.89.8C?

Toliik200221

Dec 25, 2020
You're shitting me, right? I hope you're trolling. Sadly, on this thread - Poe's Law is strong.

If you aren't - No, I'm not going to type up a summary of events for the past few months for you. Here's the 52nd posting this year of a FAQ I put together: #26,409. You can also take the time, yourself, to skim through some if you truly want to know... or use the search box in the upper right corner.
Bro woke up and choose violence!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So is this the ntr path update or normal update?
It will be both. See #12 and #14 higher up on this same exact page as where you posted this: #26,449
Weird. I have 0.89.8B but can't go to the tattoo parlor or the ice rink. Am I missing something or is this just for 0.89.8C?
It's just you, talk to (whistle at?) clara on the sidewalk in front of the store before going into the store and then into the secret shop inside the store.
The ice rink is inside the mall - right side of the mall hall.
How to get Tiffany ntr scene?
There is no Tiffany NTR scene in v0.89.8 (a, b, or c). There is a bar scene late in the current update where the MC rescues her. See #8 from the FAQ posted higher up on this page: #26,449 or just the walkthrough of the new content here: #25,501.

bkmemento

Jul 4, 2018
It will be both. See #12 and #14 higher up on this same exact page as where you posted this: #26,449

It's just you, talk to (whistle at?) clara on the sidewalk in front of the store before going into the store and then into the secret shop inside the store.
The ice rink is inside the mall - right side of the mall hall.

There is no Tiffany NTR scene in v0.89.8 (a, b, or c). There is a bar scene late in the current update where the MC rescues her. See #8 from the FAQ posted higher up on this page: #26,449 or just the walkthrough of the new content here: #25,501.
Ty

Dotu Lord

Jul 21, 2018
I lost the ability to open the map? There's no button at the bottom and the map icon on the top is greyed out.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I lost the ability to open the map? There's no button at the bottom and the map icon on the top is greyed out.
That usually happens when the game wants you to walk somewhere, to enter a specific room for a story trigger.
Also a known bug at the park,
if you are in the store use the door.

Reactions: Count Morado

CaptainCrash

Aug 21, 2020
In case anyone is still stuck with the Lube bug (where the lube disappears from inventory), the only workaround as of 89.8b is to go an earlier save point before you meet Jessica. I had a save point where we get a BJ from Priscilla while Gerda is locked in her basement. Shortly after this you have spy on the girls at school in the girls bathroom where Becca talks to Jessica. This will start the Jessica quest. After Jessica asks you to meet her on Sunday with Lube, DO NOT buy the lube (love potion) from the store until Sunday morning. Avoid going to Clara's house until Sunday morning in case you did buy the lube, because it is the event at Clara's house that makes the lube disappear. Skip time to Sunday morning if needed. On Sunday morning, go to the store and buy lube. Once you have the lube go straight to Jessica's house. The quest should progress now. Happy Humping!

Jack035

Dec 18, 2020
The NTR route is already implemented or it was forgotten because since the game came out I've been waiting for it but in all the updates they only include content from the harem route.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The NTR route is already implemented or it was forgotten because since the game came out I've been waiting for it but in all the updates they only include content from the harem route.

Things have changed a lot since the games inception , suggest looking back some pages and catch up on the new developments. Such as the NTR rout now is going to be a separate set of files that you will need to DL in order to play it , or something like that look for the latest update posts from the guys providing us with the patreon updates feeds...

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and happy holidays from the Taffy Tales Team!
We hope you and your loved ones are safe over this period, and have a wonderful time with your friends and family. In the new year, we have lots of exciting news and content upcoming for you guys, and we'd like to thank everyone for your support this year.
Thank you all so much, and happy holidays,
-The Taffy Tales Team

'Do you think she lets you kiss her on the lips under the mistletoe... Or do you think she has other ideas?'

View attachment 2260268
What device is on her neck?

"Hanafubuki"

Jul 7, 2021
Phones suck... are you really just noticing that :p
No i manage to play it...it just happend that the game have bugs like the the notes or mission to do that is stuck to the screen and if you adjust the text speed of game you will have a picture stuck even the dailogue is still going, and other things...the map thing is not actualy a bug you just need to find something or do something so you can access the map its part of the mission something like that....well there some bug that i encounter but i manage to deal with it by the powerfull "save and load option" everything is on my controll

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes