APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Sorry if my describing is horrible, Okay I start the prologue where you don't get flooded with quests yet, halfway in the prologue I check the load file found the lock save, I type in the code and load it, and boom I load the save to the bedroom but the sprite of Mary in the kitchen in is there and screen is quite buggy, tried to navigate my way back to the kitchen with a bugged hud and when i exit the kitchen it fix the buggy sprite problem, and open a new game to not spoil myself, and honestly not sure how exactly it happened but this is all I remember before the buggy fuckfest.
So after unlocking the save code and saving and closing the game and then reopening the game still produces bugs?

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I need the CD but I can't get into the neighbor's garden. Come on game.
Is this because I had the bug where I had to restart the game in order for Becca to appear at Gerda's house to look for the ball? Because I finished that quest waaay later than I should have because of it.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yup, even deleting and then reinstalling doesn't work.
What OS are you using? it sounds like the registry data got corrupted you are going to need to delete it if you know what you are doing that is as I warned playing around in the registry can brick your machine.

It is very unfortunate but this game used to run well for me on W7 pro 64 and for the most part it still does for me except animations don't work , but... Many people have run into massive bugs playing this game over the last couple updates from all OS's and types of machines. You may be in that camp. The game code is not working well across a variety of platforms , those are the facts.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I need the CD but I can't get into the neighbor's garden. Come on game.
Is this because I had the bug where I hadto restart the game in order for Becca to appear at Gerda's house? Because I finished that quest waaay later than I should have because of it.

Its possible it is related to the other bug it is also possible you have not finished the other pre-requisits to gain access to her yard.

Reactions: Digteren

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I have been in her yard twice though and have one or two CGs of her

It is what it is. I can see I can sort it by loading an older save

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have been in her yard twice though and have one or two CGs of her
There is a lot to do to get set up to blackmail cucky so maybe you missed a step? or as you are suspecting it is a bug either could be true. Not sure what to tell you to do other than revert to an older save and try again? hard to say as I have maintained over the last few updates the game code has become shit

Reactions: Digteren

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
What OS are you using? it sounds like the registry data got corrupted you are going to need to delete it if you know what you are doing that is as I warned playing around in the registry can brick your machine.

It is very unfortunate but this game used to run well for me on W7 pro 64 and for the most part it still does for me except animations don't work , but... Many people have run into massive bugs playing this game over the last couple updates from all OS's and types of machines. You may be in that camp. The game code is not working well across a variety of platforms , those are the facts.
W11 laptop used for gaming. it's between my device messed up my game, or the game messed up itself

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
W11 laptop used for gaming. it's between my device messed up my game, or the game messed up itself
Ah yeah W11 LOL could be anything then you know how Microslofts OS's are on release they are a bug fest by them selves but I would guess it is the game being many and I mean many bugs have been reported for this game and the type of bugs are so numerous it is scarcely believable that they are all related to the environmental variables on peoples machines , and even if they were related variables , then it still comes down to shit game code because there are a thousand Unity games on this site that run flawlessly for the multitudes of people playing them. I really like this game but I am obviously bitter about what has been happening over the last few updates concerning game stability.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sorry if my describing is horrible, Okay I start the prologue where you don't get flooded with quests yet, halfway in the prologue I check the load file found the lock save, I type in the code and load it, and boom I load the save to the bedroom but the sprite of Mary in the kitchen in is there and screen is quite buggy, tried to navigate my way back to the kitchen with a bugged hud and when i exit the kitchen it fix the buggy sprite problem, and open a new game to not spoil myself, and honestly not sure how exactly it happened but this is all I remember before the buggy fuckfest.
So after unlocking the save code and saving and closing the game and then reopening the game still produces bugs?
If you get a messed up screen with all the sprites after unlocking the save, don't save again. just close down and load up the unlocked game, that got rid of the for me.

Reactions: APoc1

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Ah yeah W11 LOL could be anything then you know how Microslofts OS's are on release they are a bug fest by them selves but I would guess it is the game being many and I mean many bugs have been reported for this game and the type of bugs are so numerous it is scarcely believable that they are all related to the environmental variables on peoples machines , and even if they were related variables , then it still comes down to shit game code because there are a thousand Unity games on this site that run flawlessly for the multitudes of people playing them. I really like this game but I am obviously bitter about what has been happening over the last few updates concerning game stability.
Almost every unity game in this site can be a health hazard for my laptop

Reactions: sekiz

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
If you get a messed up screen with all the sprites after unlocking the save, don't save again. just close down and load up the unlocked game, that got rid of the for me.
Even with a new game, my game gets buggy after the prologue (where you get hit by the car), like you get a shit load of quest to do, that might overlap or bugged out other quests

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Even with a new game, my game gets buggy after the prologue (where you get hit by the car), like you get a shit load of quest to do, that might overlap or bugged out other quests
That's not bugs thats just Uber fucking up his quest management. Not all of then are quests you can do right away, just work through them as you can.

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
That's not bugs thats just Uber fucking up his quest management. Not all of then are quests you can do right away, just work through them as you can.
It's honestly confusing as hell, I don't know which to do and which to not do in story wise.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's honestly confusing as hell, I don't know which to do and which to not do in story wise.
there aren't any reeal choices, it's mostly a VN with extra walking, if you can do it, then do it. You're not going to block content by going off with one girl or another.

Just save often because there are game breaking bugs that might require you to rollback a save and try again.

Reactions: RamenShark

retrootro

Jul 10, 2022
if i choose not to do the trap scenes with danni do I miss out any scenes with Clara? I'm just really not into it

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Thanks for the laugh!
i don't understand why you would pimp out the woman tho?, seems like a very cuck thing to do, i mean you are watching other dudes fuck her which makes it ntr and i don't understand why that is part of the scene gallery when you haven't pickt the ntr route, seems like the devs have begun to mix cuck/ntr with the none ntr route

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragingrager

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
i don't understand why you would pimp out the woman tho?, seems like a very cuck thing to do, i mean you are watching other dudes fuck her which makes it ntr and i don't understand why that is part of the scene gallery when you haven't pickt the ntr route, seems like the devs have begun to mix cuck/ntr with the none ntr route
I wasn't a fan of that scene as well, tbf.

Reactions: Ragingrager
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes