AgentSix

Mar 13, 2021
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for information. Is it possible to load old saves from an earlier version of the game? I have version 0.68 and I would like to load my savages in the latest version, could someone tell me how to do it?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for information. Is it possible to load old saves from an earlier version of the game? I have version 0.68 and I would like to load my savages in the latest version, could someone tell me how to do it?
Use the save code, no saves between versions

Reactions: AgentSix

supremexablau

Mar 29, 2018
I changed PCs recently and saved my save folder from appdata but for some reason it doesn't work, the saves doesn't appear, anyone knows why?

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
[Teaser] Doya
Hello everyone!

Meet Doya...
Darnell and Chantelle's estranged mother has finally returned home to play happy families, but all is not as it seems.
Will Doya be able to pull her family together?
Or perhaps... Will she fall victim to Red's nefarious schemes for revenge?

-The Taffy Tales Team
Personnal thought : DAYUM

poster_doya2.png

stylejos

Jul 19, 2020
[Teaser] Doya
Hello everyone!

Meet Doya...
Darnell and Chantelle's estranged mother has finally returned home to play happy families, but all is not as it seems.

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2301387
They should stop taking out so many characters, it's already getting heavy.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The problem is not the characters, the problem is the same boring characters like danny's mother (I don't even remember her name off the top of my head and I play this game every update) and Becca getting content every single update. I don't hate Becca but I think there's enough of her for now to move on to others.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
[Teaser] Doya
Hello everyone!

Meet Doya...

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2301387
Well I only can say

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
The problem is not the characters, the problem is the same boring characters like danny's mother (I don't even remember her name off the top of my head and I play this game every update) and Becca getting content every single update. I don't hate Becca but I think there's enough of her for now to move on to others.
Becca hasn't gotten any real content since .22 or so. Past year and a half has been badly framed Mary scenes and Danny gaybait.

Two best girls are Becca and Priscilla and their only recent scene was hot-dogging which is at the absolute bottom tier of eroticism. I'd rather see a footjob than hot-dogging and I hate footjobs. Instead every other update has been [Your Mary] giving you a blowjob under furniture or doggy style with a Dutch angle camera. All the recent Clara scenes have been "I wonder what Danny would think about this?" which is an absolute boner killer.

GezSnw

Nov 22, 2022
Honestly I'm liking the game, I think his art is magnificent, but I must say that when I found out that there is NTR I didn't like it very much, especially that son of a bitch Darrell... I think the NTR is caused by him, I know that many can say "it can be avoided" that does not convince me because I think that I avoid seeing something that does happen in another game (can someone tell me how the ntr happens?) thanks

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Honestly I'm liking the game, I think his art is magnificent, but I must say that when I found out that there is NTR I didn't like it very much, especially that son of a bitch Darrell... I think the NTR is caused by him, I know that many can say "it can be avoided" that does not convince me because I think that I avoid seeing something that does happen in another game (can someone tell me how the ntr happens?) thanks
Nooooooo!!1! how can they do this to us??!?:eek:
i can't live with it!1!
some is thinking about sexing my 2d girls that i sex through the main character peter in the game
and now the Evil DEV is making a game about bad men sexing my girls!1!!:mad::sick:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I will answer your question; there will be spoilers, so consider this your tag warning.

You trick your "mom" into thinking you can control her with a remote (its ridiculous, just go with it) and take her to the gym. Your rival (you guessed who already) shows up and you can allow him to play with her. Or not. Not that much yet.

All the real NTR content is MC fucking over his friends.

To me, the only thing that elicited any uncomfortable "ntr feelings" was when you learn why your sister is being the way she is towards you. But that had no warning.

Nov 15, 2021
I will answer your question; there will be spoilers, so consider this your tag warning.

You trick your "mom" into thinking you can control her with a remote (its ridiculous, just go with it) and take her to the gym. Your rival (you guessed who already) shows up and you can allow him to play with her. Or not. Not that much yet.

All the real NTR content is MC fucking over his friends.

To me, the only thing that elicited any uncomfortable "ntr feelings" was when you learn why your sister is being the way she is towards you. But that had no warning.
Just to make that make sense:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You know, somewhere out there someone is being cucked. Right now. Every moment. Always.

Therefore, NTR is everywhere. Everywhere. You are surrounded: shut in, don't get out. If you go out, you will be NTRared. They will NTR you. No one will save you from NTR. No one.

:devilish:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Never enough becca

Reactions: Gorjjke
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes