ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
i doubt we are gonna see sex scenes for mary and Tiffany at the first ntr update, i mean the first updates in the game only had teasings.
maybe there will be a sex scene with becca, cause she is easy prey, or with clara and the principal (she is in a vulnerable position), maybe even mia

Reactions: Mirnation and jcgan

Mouseinfo

Nov 1, 2021
I just hope that one day there is a Beasty patch. I remember it was in the original plans for the game way back when, but had to cut due to patreon intervention. When the Dev added some teasing beast content two updates ago, it gave me hope that the content exists but that eventually there might be a patch drop.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I just hope that one day there is a Beasty patch. I remember it was in the original plans for the game way back when, but had to cut due to patreon intervention. When the Dev added some teasing beast content two updates ago, it gave me hope that the content exists but that eventually there might be a patch drop.
They need to completely drop out of patreon to do that, don't think it will happen, or when they completely finished their (future and present) games

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have a task "I think Mary is donwstairs" but Mary does not appera anywhere... Does anyone have a solution?
First video result when searching Google for taffy tales i think mary is downstairs - task is timestamped:

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
general question

does anyone have the bugfix version v0.89.8b and could post it?

otherwise no problem was just curious

Futagranto

Jul 29, 2020
Bestiality top!

Reactions: Daioh

Mouseinfo

Nov 1, 2021
They need to completely drop out of patreon to do that, don't think it will happen, or when they completely finished their (future and present) games
Thats the risk for sure. I know of some other games where the beast patch is only available on Subscribestar and does not touch their patreon account and they've been allowed to continue. Namely Project Myriam. I have no "real" expectations that this will ever happen, but hope that either what content they've created in the past on this path can be released and/or they open a subscribestar account and release patches that way.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Help guys... After talking to Clara about the $5,000.00 and going home to think about it, my game closes... has anyone else had this problem? Should I download again? Thanks in advance.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Help guys... After talking to Clara about the $5,000.00 and going home to think about it, my game closes... has anyone else had this problem? Should I download again? Thanks in advance.
If you get this again - you should go to the developer's discord to the #bug-report channel and let them know what's going on.

Reactions: Ruodger
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes