Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Help guys... After talking to Clara about the $5,000.00 and going home to think about it, my game closes... has anyone else had this problem? Should I download again? Thanks in advance.
Never heard of that one before.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, neither did I, but it happened twice and after saving before going to bed, everything flowed normally again... I have no idea what happened but it resolved itself.
might have been something running in the background taking up your computers resources, something updating maybe.

Reactions: Ruodger

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What should I do?.......thx
You should use the F95 Search function to look in this thread for Where's that voice coming from?
1673954724644.png
If you've set your site preferences to have search results sorted by date, you should find your answer within seconds.

Also, you should NOT skip all the dialogue (unless, of course, you've played that section before), because the game tells the MC exactly where to go during the phone call from an unknown person when the MC walks into his house just before the task is added for the MC to complete:
1673955037924.png

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
guys, I downloaded the game but before I spend hours playing the game I want to know is there non-aviodable NTR-ish content like groping etc (not ntr fan )
is the mc weak ?

Thanks

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
guys, I downloaded the game but before I spend hours playing the game I want to know is there non-aviodable NTR-ish content like groping etc (not ntr fan )
is the mc weak ?

Thanks
If that is the line you draw - do not play Taffy Tales.

There are a few scenes where the MC rescues someone being groped. There are other possible scenes which I could see you possibly having issues. Finally, yhe base MC would most likely be considered by you to be "weak" but he has an alternate personality that takes over after the inciting incident of the car accident.

You could always watch some playthrough videos on YouTube on 2x speed (obv the adult content is censored) before playing to see if this is for you. Here's one playlist:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Since you're new - if you want to receive notifications of thread updates, you don't have to post off-topic nonsense. You can choose to "watch" the thread using the option in the upper right corner of the thread. If you simply want to bookmark a thread, you can click on the on ribbon to create a F95 bookmark.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bburner

Jul 13, 2022
Is there a way to scroll back to last dialogue like you can with Renpy games? Sometimes I click and didn't read something properly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: anonnom

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a way to scroll back to last dialogue like you can with Renpy games? Sometimes I click and didn't read something properly.
No. Nope. Narp.

I suggest either slow down on the clicking or create a good save system (such as saving into a new save slot each morning or night - there are 161 slots available, or rotating through one page of 9 slots so that you always have 8 days and the current available) - you can always reload the last save and quickly get back to your progress.
No.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes