papashwa

Apr 6, 2022
you'll get the opportunity after Clara & Sara have a certain conversation. If you want more info than that look up a walkthrough... Google might be your enemy but it can still find stuff.
ah alright. i'm on like day 21 and have no money lol. all my tasks i have revolve around me buying shit. and i can't. i checked google but all the stuff seems outdated.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ah alright. i'm on like day 21 and have no money lol. all my tasks i have revolve around me buying shit. and i can't. i checked google but all the stuff seems outdated.
much of it is still valid, the new story content inserted at the beginning makes the timing a little off but almost all of it still happens and in the same order, you just need to wait a little longer for it to trigger. (Time never really mattered in this game anyway, go to sleep for a 100 days in a row and everything still happens in the same sequence)

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Screenshot your tasks screen - One of us should then be able to help you by suggesting what task you should do next to get toward earning money. Or, check out this video playthrough (with timestamps of tasks): ... or the one before it in the playlist by the same person.

banuma

Jul 5, 2018
I think the new women look a bit young for their supposed age. Great art as always.
I could do without two routes but I guess more game for us and earning a living for the devs.

Reactions: Futagranto

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I got one task that says "find the cleaner" or smth like that and idk what i am supposed to do. does anyone has any ideas?
Clara = 'the cleaner'
Check the school bathroom or the school hallway. Around that point in the game, she may be in Walter's office in the school, too.

However, you can't simply focus on one set of tasks - that "find the cleaner" task may require you finishing another task on your list first. I believe you need to have the hockey mask after having the dream of the mysterious woman before "find the cleaner" is actually able to be completed, if I remember correctly (but I may not). Maybe might need the glue, too.

Reactions: pashata69
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes