bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
So it will effectively be two games? as in from the start? hmm not exactly what was planned originally I wonder why they switched gears to that extent :unsure: Also does that mean the "Warning NTR content ahead" messages will be removed from the main rout?
from what i understand reading comments and posts, yes they will split it into two saparate games. as "normal" players wont accept the merge and keeps on yapping about the NTR thing. so as a result to satisfy both audiences they played it safe and made their choice.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
from what i understand reading comments and posts, yes they will split it into two saparate games. as "normal" players wont accept the merge and keeps on yapping about the NTR thing. so as a result to satisfy both audiences they played it safe and made their choice.
Not gonna lie I am not into NTR but I personally have never advocated splitting the game into two versions I was fine with the warnings and choices. I can kind of understand people saying it breaks immersion but I don't really agree with it. The game is long enough and frankly your phone buzzing or someone coming into the room and a great many other distractions are going to break immersion anyway so I don't really see that as a valid argument my self imo. Thanks for the clarification as I was a bit confused on how this would actually be implemented

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
Not gonna lie I am not into NTR but I personally have never advocated splitting the game into two versions I was fine with the warnings and choices. I can kind of understand people saying it breaks immersion but I don't really agree with it. The game is long enough and frankly your phone buzzing or someone coming into the room and a great many other distractions are going to break immersion anyway so I don't really see that as a valid argument my self imo. Thanks for the clarification as I was a bit confused on how this would actually be implemented
and they have two different teams each will work on the updates and patches

Reactions: Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
it seems unnecessary and pointless to split it into two games but actually a great idea. More ntr content for ntr lovers like us.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Also kinda funny to see people who dislike ntr whine. I mean just get into a relationship in real life if you're into vanilla that bad. LOL

MR-MIME

Jun 8, 2019
I want they add more to stacy's route, until her mom appears because "Stacy's mom has got it goin' on, She's all I want, And I've waited for so long" hahahaha

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Nah it's supposed to be a whole game, there will be the main route and ntr route separately
So it's 2 game ? PERFECT !!! i realy don't like ntr personnaly when i play a mc ntr it's fiction it's ok but not when i play a game ^^

thanks for your information bro (y)

And we COUNT on you

;)

Reactions: Timendo

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
and they have two different teams each will work on the updates and patches
That is good but still one artist right?

it seems unnecessary and pointless to split it into two games but actually a great idea. More ntr content for ntr lovers like us.
I suppose it works out pretty good for NTR fans that way. I have to wonder how this new game will be handled on the forum then. Being it is a separate downloadable game it can't really be in this thread can it? :unsure: I kind of feel like it should have it's own thread. I am not saying that the two groups of forum posters should be separate due to the pro/anti nature of the subject but that may be what happens. :unsure:

Reactions: Doctor Doom

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why would you think it is a great idea? I doubt it will mean more content, it's just for the benefit of people who can't understand big red letters. An extra "version" just means extra work and more chance of bugs.

I'm curious about how much the Devs will change? the "Not NTR" the trolls bitch about is still going to be "Not NTR", will the Devs sanitize the game? rewrite the slavery backstory? make it so only the MC has a cock? that seems the only way to achieve the result they are hoping for with the two version approach.

Reactions: chunkas and APoc1

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Imagine NTR fans talking about how Mary, Tiffany got fucked by Darnell here and non NTR fans crying even though it's a another game can't wait to see that day LET THE CLASH BEGIN :devilish:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Imagine NTR fans talking about how Mary, Tiffany got fucked by Darnell here and non NTR fans crying even though it's a another game can't wait to see that day LET THE CLASH BEGIN :devilish:
Thats why I wrote this My post on the bottom of last page , I think if this is going to be in essence two games the other version should have it's own thread so far the drama in here usually get mass deleted by the mods I can't see this way of doing two games in one thread is going to help that situation at all. In fact I think this will blow up massively and cause the whole thread to be locked.

Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
in the sense that I already see people saying it's a shitty idea to make two paths, etc
Okay well the two paths "plan" has been in the plan from close to the beginning of the game , so this aspect is not new. having the two paths be essentially separate games is new and I can understand the worry a little but I don't really see that the rout I like being drastically changed by this being it has been the main focus up til now there is plenty of game to play on that side.

From the NTR fan's perspective I can understand the worry this will be interesting to see how it turns out. I hope if the two versions of the game wind up sharing one thread here on F95 people can act like adults and try and rationally discuss things so it does not devolve into an all out flame war.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes