Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
in the sense that I already see people saying it's a shitty idea to make two paths, etc
It seems (for me) overcomplicated the way they are doing the 2-path thing, but if they can work better with this solution it's fine by me

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Why would you think it is a great idea? I doubt it will mean more content, it's just for the benefit of people who can't understand big red letters. An extra "version" just means extra work and more chance of bugs.

I'm curious about how much the Devs will change? the "Not NTR" the trolls bitch about is still going to be "Not NTR", will the Devs sanitize the game? rewrite the slavery backstory? make it so only the MC has a cock? that seems the only way to achieve the result they are hoping for with the two version approach.

I really hope they don't do that frankly the game will suffer if all angst about some dude stealing your girl is removed anxiety can be a healthy emotion believe it or not. That premise is kind of baked into the plot so far imo , I think it will drastically change the current rout if they do change all references :rolleyes:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I really hope they don't do that frankly the game will suffer if all angst about some dude stealing your girl is removed anxiety can be a healthy emotion believe it or not. That premise is kind of baked into the plot so far imo , I think it will drastically change the current rout if they do change all references :rolleyes:
Can you think of any other reason they'd make it a separate game?
You can only handhold players so much, if they can't understand the "Big Red Letters" of the NTR warnings the next step is a full childproofing, round off all the corners, and purge everything remotely "harmful", you've seen the bitching that is common in this thread, imagine what it will be like in a "pure" Harem version.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Thats why I wrote this My post on the bottom of last page , I think if this is going to be in essence two games the other version should have it's own thread so far the drama in here usually get mass deleted by the mods I can't see this way of doing two games in one thread is going to help that situation at all. In fact I think this will blow up massively and cause the whole thread to be locked.
Although, it seems the best option you can't stop people from coming to the non NTR thread and posting NTR stuff, that's just the way it is. IIRC, early on they said that they will be a different path of NTR that would be the opposite of Red route I think that would've been better, but I know how anti-Ntr fans will react so instead they chose to separate them so everyone is happy

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
You can only handhold players so much, if they can't understand the "Big Red Letters" of the NTR warnings the next step if is full childproofing, round off all the corners, and purge everything remotely "harmful", you've seen the bitching that is common in this thread, imagine what it will be like in a "pure" Harem version.
That's what every game that has ntr and harem be like a crowd hating ntr and another liking it. That's why imo they didn't need to do another game be it how it be and let the anti-ntr crowd crying it won't stop them from playing the route they want as in the end all that matters is the choices they make to avoid NTR.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You can only handhold players so much, if they can't understand the "Big Red Letters" of the NTR warnings the next step is a full childproofing, round off all the corners, and purge everything remotely "harmful", you've seen the bitching that is common in this thread, imagine what it will be like in a "pure" Harem version.
I fear you will be on the mark , I think it is sad though I was fine with the warnings and choices. From a game quality stand point even from the ardent anti NTR perspective the game was good as is, other wise they never would have been invested in it in the first place , they were just pissed off by the prospect of having to make a choice and the potential of not fully comprehending the choice and discovering as a result of said choice seeing something they did not want to see. I mean reading comprehension has taken a major league bad turn in today's societies. To me the warnings and choices were perfectly clear and I never saw anything I did not want to see ...

Although, it seems the best option you can't stop people from coming to the non NTR thread and posting NTR stuff, that's just the way it is. IIRC, early on they said that they will be a different path of NTR that would be the opposite of Red route I think that would've been better, but I know how anti-Ntr fans will react so instead they chose to separate them so everyone is happy

No you can't stop them from doing that but from a moderators perspective it will be easy to weed those posts out if they exist in separate threads , they will be off topic and the rules on the forum about off topic are sufficient to deal with it. So yeah I think a new thread for the second version would be a good idea. The NTR people don't want to talk about Red's domination and the non NTR folks don't want to see the MC be subservient so can the two points of view be in the same thread peacefully? I think not :whistle:

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's what every game that has ntr and harem be like a crowd hating ntr and another liking it. That's why imo they didn't need to do another game be it how it be and let the anti-ntr crowd crying it won't stop them from playing the route they want as in the end all that matters is the choices they make to avoid NTR.
And that's why I believe Devs should ignore everyone and make whatever they intended to make from the start, Feels like this game has been rewritten far too many times already... you can't hope to please everyone, so you should focus on making something that is pleasing to yourself and like minded people.

Right now my respect for Uber and his team is on par with those parents who let their children walk all over them.
Time will tell whether this project is as doomed as I fear.

Aug 12, 2020
I´m very interested in this game but the fact that I see 1.3k pages in the thread feels threatning on the amount of discusion on board. I see a lot on the NTR vs Harem bits, I dont get it. What exactly am I missing if I dont do the NTR bits or what do I get if I do get to them? Is half of the game NTR? or is just one storyline? I'd like someone to point out the diferences so I can pick my playthrough carefully.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
And that's why I believe Devs should ignore everyone and make whatever they intended to make from the start, Feels like this game has been rewritten far too many times already... you can't hope to please everyone, so you should focus on making something that is pleasing to yourself and like minded people.

Right now my respect for Uber and his team is on par with those parents who let their children walk all over them.
Time will tell whether this project is as doomed as I fear.
I 100% agree about Dev's making the game they want to make and letting the chips fall as they will. Pandering to multiple groups with diametrically opposed concepts such as the one here is folly in the end a compromised work is compromised. Now it could still be a good work and I have not given up on the Dev yet but I also have the nagging thoughts in the back of my mind about the chances of success in pulling this off. It's like Pandora's box the damn thing is open now and you can't close the damn lid anymore. :cautious:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I´m very interested in this game but the fact that I see 1.3k pages in the thread feels threatning on the amount of discusion on board. I see a lot on the NTR vs Harem bits, I dont get it. What exactly am I missing if I dont do the NTR bits or what do I get if I do get to them? Is half of the game NTR? or is just one storyline? I'd like someone to point out the diferences so I can pick my playthrough carefully.
Currently there is almost if not any NTR in the game. the Game will be divided into separate but apparently equal games so as not to offend anyone... :rolleyes:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You are going to get a different answer from nearly every different player - because we each have our own subjective perspectives. If you don't want to do NTR, don't. If you do, do. Really, the difference to the storyline (at this point) is whether you want to put catsup or mayonnaise on your hamburger at the cook out. It's pretty much the same thing, just whatever slight flavor combinations you prefer.

Just play it.
Oh, do I miss something I dont go NTR? Like say some other storylines?
There is nothing NTR in this currently that is worth the bitching in this thread.

At this time ... If you don't do NTR stuff, you don't see a nothing scene with Mary and Darnell. You don't see a pimping out scene with the diner lady. That's about it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This game was NTR Themed from the beginning, but there isn't any NTR in it yet, just the lingering threat from several "Slaver like characters ".
There is no reason to expect you would get NTR'd unless you explicitly chose that route, each one marked with !!!NTR Route!!! in big friendly Red letters, so no surprises.

Reactions: KrLosZ and chunkas
Aug 12, 2020
You are going to get a different answer from nearly every different player - because we each have our own subjective perspectives. If you don't want to do NTR, don't. If you do, do. Really, the difference to the storyline (at this point) is whether you want to put catsup or mayonnaise on your hamburger at the cook out. It's pretty much the same thing, just whatever slight flavor combinations you prefer.

Just play it.
Got it Thanks.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Oh, do I miss something I dont go NTR? Like say some other storylines?
Well of course you would if there was any NTR content to speak of right now there isn't hardly anything maybe what 1 or 2 scenes? so at this point you will not be missing or gaining much either way the next update the routs will be split into different downloads IE they will be different games with possibly the same title , HMM yet another fly in the ointment imo are they going to share the same title?

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
I always tend to avoid ntr as a norm, without getting into much detail, I'd rather escape into a game where I can enjoy some form of romance and not get it taken from me within the same escape, but its a subject of choice and preference, some would rather escape into that scenario and fantasy. So NTR for me is usually a no go, but sometimes CGs are too fucking good and some artists can prove a point sometimes so i'm never really opposed to the idea of seeing the routes if I enjoy the art and CGs

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I always tend to avoid ntr as a norm, without getting into much detail, I'd rather escape into a game where I can enjoy some form of romance and not get it taken from me within the same escape, but its a subject of choice and preference, some would rather escape into that scenario and fantasy. So NTR for me is usually a no go, but sometimes CGs are too fucking good and some artists can prove a point sometimes so i'm never really opposed to the idea of seeing the routes if I enjoy the art and CGs
Well you should try it out now so you can decide later if you want to play NTR. As of now there is only so called foreplay of NTR in the game

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh there isn't much "romance" in this game, the Non NTR route is mostly about you being a dick to all the women in your life, turning them all into your sex slave.

Though don't worry they like it.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes