Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
maybe that's what was initially planned, considering all the early game scenes with Tiffany mary becca, sara
so even the scene with mary and darnell didn't actually happen story wise from what i understand, so it will probably be erased from the main route and a similar scene will be
That's what I'm talking about ideally considering red is purely dominant even if he swings both ways with Vivian / Danny NTR should never cock the main dude the main dude should NTR other people

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I 100% agree about Dev's making the game they want to make and letting the chips fall as they will. Pandering to multiple groups with diametrically opposed concepts such as the one here is folly in the end a compromised work is compromised. Now it could still be a good work and I have not given up on the Dev yet but I also have the nagging thoughts in the back of my mind about the chances of success in pulling this off. It's like Pandora's box the damn thing is open now and you can't close the damn lid anymore. :cautious:
Look just take it off patreon put on incest put on a rape put on a fanboy put on NTR put on beastiality if you're going to fucking do the original idea of pandering to All Things panned her to all fucking things put it on a platform that will work like that you don't need to put it on patreon but give people the option in game clearly stating going any forward this is what's going to happen do you want to proceed yes or no

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what about the last patreon post? 2days ago?
It was copied here by Timendo #26,633 - sometimes all you have to do to find something is to scroll back to the day in question.
Look just take it off patreon put on incest put on a rape put on a fanboy put on NTR put on beastiality if you're going to fucking do the original idea of pandering to All Things panned her to all fucking things put it on a platform that will work like that you don't need to put it on patreon but give people the option in game clearly stating going any forward this is what's going to happen do you want to proceed yes or no
There isn't a viable platform for the developer that will do that.

Also, if you want any of your ideas to get the person who makes the final decisions, Uberpie, you should go to his discord to suggest. He hasn't chatted on here in over 4 years and hasn't even logged on to F95 in over 7 months. Sure, lostraven is the primary writer - but has stated several times that he only does what he's contracted to do.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I kind of get what you are saying , but I was not really talking about Patreon. The rules on Patreon are stupid to be sure. I don't think this splitting of the game into two games was driven by any rules on the platform.

My only concern is what this will do to a game I liked after they end up removing god knows which elements that some of the donors did not like. Part of what I liked about the game was the inner tension/fight that Red and Blue have through out the dialog. If you remove the non dominant side(Blue) from Red then he will not be the same character anymore. This is why I was okay with warnings and choices. With that method of handling the NTR /NonNTR routs the duality of the character could still remain. I worry that the need to have a solely macho Red will weaken the game appeal for me.

So my lament about the splitting really has little to do with if I like NTR or don't like it, it is the fact that it will change what I already thought was a pretty realistic inner dialog. Maybe they will surprise me and handle it in a interesting way. Frankly though Red minus Blue will just leave an insane character which to me is boring.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I kind of get what you are saying , but I was not really talking about Patreon. The rules on Patreon are stupid to be sure. I don't think this splitting of the game into two games was driven by any rules on the platform.

My only concern is what this will do to a game I liked after they end up removing god knows which elements that some of the donors did not like. Part of what I liked about the game was the inner tension/fight that Red and Blue have through out the dialog. If you remove the non dominant side(Blue) from Red then he will not be the same character anymore. This is why I was okay with warnings and choices. With that method of handling the NTR /NonNTR routs the duality of the character could still remain. I worry that the need to have a solely macho Red will weaken the game appeal for me.

So my lament about the splitting really has little to do with if I like NTR or don't like it, it is the fact that it will change what I already thought was a pretty realistic inner dialog. Maybe they will surprise me and handle it in a interesting way. Frankly though Red minus Blue will just leave an insane character which to me is boring.
What was the attraction of this game initially, at least for me? In the struggle of opposites, Red vs Blue, as you correctly noted. After several alterations of the game, what remains of the original appeal of the game? Practically nothing. Red has long defeated Blue, so a bunch of idiots who are still writing here about NTR are just doing a meaningless thing. At the moment, there is practically no NTR in this game at all. Moreover, for some reason, dev is going to do the stupidest thing - to release the same game, but among two different routes. To do such a thing is like indulging those cretins who demolish monuments to Columbus or J. Washington.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What was the attraction of this game initially, at least for me? In the struggle of opposites, Red vs Blue, as you correctly noted. After several alterations of the game, what remains of the original appeal of the game? Practically nothing. Red has long defeated Blue, so a bunch of idiots who are still writing here about NTR are just doing a meaningless thing. At the moment, there is practically no NTR in this game at all. Moreover, for some reason, dev is going to do the stupidest thing - to release the same game, but among two different routes. To do such a thing is like indulging those cretins who demolish monuments to Columbus or J. Washington.
Well Dr. :sneaky:... I don't think that inner struggle has completely disappeared, meaning Red has not actually won really if you look at it both sides are changing and gradually merging into one being. That is how I see it up until a certain point. Because of the time slip nature of the game though these things can be tricky to track. As far as your last statement I just don't think the two things compare. I do think having two iterations of the same game is unneeded though.

• Wow
Reactions: Well5 and chunkas

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Well Dr. :sneaky:... I don't think that inner struggle has completely disappeared, meaning Red has not actually won really if you look at it both sides are changing and gradually merging into one being. That is how I see it up until a certain point. Because of the time slip nature of the game though these things can be tricky to track. As far as your last statement I just don't think the two things compare. I do think having two iterations of the same game is unneeded though.
Hmmm... You are so tolerant. Perhaps, as the famous LastRaven wrote here, Red and Blue should complement each other, but in fact, on the second day of the game, MC comes to the store at night to calmly fuck Natalie. Such is the struggle of opposites in fact.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chaosslayer

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm... You are so tolerant. Perhaps, as the famous LastRaven wrote here, Red and Blue should complement each other, but in fact, on the second day of the game, MC comes to the store at night to calmly fuck Natalie. Such is the struggle of opposites in fact.
its not about tolerance , if I dislike something enough I just stop interacting with it. Its like watching a movie in a way your at the beginning and you don't always understand what is going on your mind tends to nit pick shit but maybe by the middle you kind of figure out where it is trying to go to a certain extent, but if it ends badly you will say it was a bad movie right?
This game is like that right now until its finished giving it a real grade is foolish to me if it does not tie up enough loose ends and ends in a shit way I will be like that was a shit game... We are not there yet and so far I still like the premise even though I can find many flaws the overall picture is still worth looking at for now, for now being key.

Sep 29, 2021
it seems unnecessary and pointless to split it into two games but actually a great idea. More ntr content for ntr lovers like us.
That's good move actually. At this point people won't complaining about NTR because it'll be seperated game. Uber will get a new way to milking this game . Uber will able to puts tons of ideas for the both games. And the development won't be overcomplicated.

I think this works as a filter for this fandom. I expect we will get thread for NTR . Man i'm gonna miss Harem enjoyer vs NTR enjoyer debate.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I see you also removed NTR (the tag at least) was that also part of patreon's pressure.
Is there an exact way to know what was changed you say more rapey versus less rapey but I was going through the scenes and they look the same to me I don't remember anything more different

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Bro that was legit my happiest moment of the entire story so far other than like a few scenes of him and the stepmother because I was like that bitch needs to be put in her fucking place see I'm not really against NTR whatever as long as you dont cuck the main character considering his whole plot line is he's supposed to be dominant because of red now if you add other characters that can be cucked that sure and then red comes in and then Cuck them by taking over that works out so much better but if you just have a complacent character cuz you can do the NTR route and still not have the main character be a cuck but we definitely need way way more Natalie scenes that girl is so underrated on how hot she is versus the other main cast is essentially just Lindsay Lohan before she went to trash

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes