Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
this is the screenshot of my task list
Well the "check bathroom" tells me you haven't peeked enough on Mary and Tiffany.
Here are the three I would suggest doing:
1675533231592.png
Note - I would make sure you follow the advice about the plumber uniform, wrench, and cameras found here: #26,411

Also the "I wonder how Mary is getting on?" is actually a Max the Dog task - but getting them out of the task list is nice to reduce clutter. Same with spying on Sara.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
this is the screenshot of my task list
You should definitely clear out some of those other tasks before even worrying about the salad and trying to further the Mary quests.

Well the "check bathroom" tells me you haven't peeked enough on Mary and Tiffany.
Here are the three I would suggest doing:
View attachment 2365684
Note - I would make sure you follow the advice about the plumber uniform, wrench, and cameras found here: #26,411

Also the "I wonder how Mary is getting on?" is actually a Max the Dog task - but getting them out of the task list is nice to reduce clutter. Same with spying on Sara.

I don't think I have ever not done all those tasks before getting the option to sauce the salad. I think some folks(no not you) are under the impression this game can be played like a sandbox game....

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think some folks(no not you) are under the impression this game can be played like a sandbox game....
Including the developer - whose heart is in the right place but whose code hasn't implemented real sandbox playstyle at this time.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Including the developer - whose heart is in the right place but whose code hasn't implemented real sandbox playstyle at this time.
I am having a hard time figuring out how he can pull off the switch at this point, but then again maybe the entire game changes due to the splitting into two games? Will be interesting for sure , and you know even though one of the games will not be in my wheel house as far as liking the content the completest in me will have to play the damn thing :rolleyes:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I'm quite new to this game but I wanted to express my thoughts, I think you could do NTR scenes without making the protagonist a sub, it seems to me that the protagonist especially red was designed as dominant, so you could do NTR scenes with the protagonist when is not under red's control (for example, when he hit his head or a situation where they had an argument with each other and Red refuses to help), then after the NTR occurs, Red regains control and avenge. So you have both the NTR and a protagonist who isn't just a cuck
Something like this.
Sorry if my english is bad :)
There's a cuck path. Be happy with that.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Hey dev.
Many games have died earlier than they should do to ntr of mc (pathing is okay if ntr can be avoided otherwise GL) giving in to the sickos (I'm not knocking their fetishes but if they want to get chucked so badly just pimp out your lover)
The near rape of tiffany is a huge no to me. I get she was saying guy could help her with debt. But come on really? If you want money do better. And why are you making the mc normal mental state a sub? Dudes like that will let you sleep with their girl and watch.
But hey, you do you. I'll just keep my money like others will too. Like the game somewhat. Just don't like losing in any form whatsoever.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Oh another one!!
Stop wasting time letting people fuck danny!!! That just better be optional. Your wasting time when you can actively be working on something more. If you want Danny to be a ln than make a decision to make him a female from the start. Than just have him be a tomboy that hides the fact that she's a girl! Let her have an androgynous name and use another one for her non existent friend group seeing as everyone thinks of her as someone they don't want to be friends with due to her mom being the janitor. Damn should I be writing for you?

CHat3

Jan 3, 2022
Hey dev.
Many games have died earlier than they should do to ntr of mc (pathing is okay if ntr can be avoided otherwise GL) giving in to the sickos (I'm not knocking their fetishes but if they want to get chucked so badly just pimp out your lover)
The near rape of tiffany is a huge no to me. I get she was saying guy could help her with debt. But come on really? If you want money do better. And why are you making the mc normal mental state a sub? Dudes like that will let you sleep with their girl and watch.
But hey, you do you. I'll just keep my money like others will too. Like the game somewhat. Just don't like losing in any form whatsoever.
who hurt u?

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Hey dev.
  1. The dev (outside of one writer occasionally dropping in) has nothing to do with this thread. Go on the discord if you have complaints
  2. Name a game that’s added in NTR that has then “died” because of it (not just vanilla enjoyers bitching and moaning)
  3. The game has made the threat of rape, sexual harassment, and mind control of your potential lovers a plot point multiple times. If you’re looking for a vanilla harem game you can wait till the game is split from the NTR side but I doubt this will change.
  4. You obviously have a personal problem with NTR and NTR enjoyers since you called them “sickos” unprovoked. I hate to tell you this but the game was made with NTR in mind since day 1. You’re the umpteenth person to cry about it, it’s not going anywhere no matter how much you kick and scream.
  5. The dev doesn’t care about your money
  6. The dev does not, in anyway, have to form the game to what you like. It is your job to decide if you want to play the game they’re making or not. Asking for content to be removed or changed to your liking on a pirate site is hilariously ignorant.
Personally you sound out of touch with how all this works. This is a public forum to discuss and share the game without paying for it, not a personal conversation with the dev, and not the place to make weird demands and triple posts.

I’ll give you a gold star though, it’s been a while since someone has said something so polarizing and disagreeable. Good job(y)

Last edited:

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Why u responding him? His post's the equivalent of commenting on an hot chick's instagram page ("luv u babe u so pretty xoxoxo ") lol

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Everyone has a right to express there opinion even if folks vehemently disagree.

Ghostly Hale , you probably missed this update so here it is.
The game is getting divided into two separate games one with the NTR rout and the other without the NTR rout so you can play/download whichever version you want , without having to run into whichever one you don't like. The trap content will likely still be"Optional" via warnings and choices.(honestly we have no idea how that will be handled)

I will support a persons right to speak but I think your post was a bit too pointed on a personal level and it triggered some folks. (not me , just don't care personally )
You could tone it down a bit and still get your point across , just sayin :whistle:

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
Everyone has a right to express there opinion even if folks vehemently disagree.

The game is getting divided into two separate games one with the NTR rout and the other without the NTR rout so you can play/download whichever version you want , without having to run into whichever one you don't like. The trap content will likely still be"Optional" via warnings and choices.(honestly we have no idea how that will be handled)

I will support a persons right to speak but I think your post was a bit too pointed on a personal level and it triggered some folks. (not me , just don't care personally )
You could tone it down a bit and still get your point across , just sayin :whistle:
Wait, have decided to divide it into two games? True regret, I have to download both of them to get all CGs and read complete story.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Wait, have decided to divide it into two games? True regret, I have to download both of them to get all CGs and read complete story.

Yep the latest news is the NTR and Non... will be divided into two totally separate games. They are supposedly stand along games.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Oh another one!!
Stop wasting time letting people fuck danny!!! That just better be optional. Your wasting time when you can actively be working on something more. If you want Danny to be a ln than make a decision to make him a female from the start. Than just have him be a tomboy that hides the fact that she's a girl! Let her have an androgynous name and use another one for her non existent friend group seeing as everyone thinks of her as someone they don't want to be friends with due to her mom being the janitor. Damn should I be writing for you?
as far as I knew, fucking Danny was an optional option. Uber clearly gave us a hint to choose or not to choose it. So, please have fun with the content you wanted to look. I personally didnt like having fun with Danny, and any ntr content here (not the netori part) but Uber tried to please many fans, with different preferences as well. So please enjoy it as well like others that made no complain :)
PS: it is my personal opinion, no offense :)

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Hey dev.
It's a game. They're cartoons

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018

I'm sorry to those I offended.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes