Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
  1. The dev (outside of one writer occasionally dropping in) has nothing to do with this thread. Go on the discord if you have complaints
  2. Name a game that’s added in NTR that has then “died” because of it (not just vanilla enjoyers bitching and moaning)
  3. The game has made the threat of rape, sexual harassment, and mind control of your potential lovers a plot point multiple times. If you’re looking for a vanilla harem game you can wait till the game is split from the NTR side but I doubt this will change.
  4. You obviously have a personal problem with NTR and NTR enjoyers since you called them “sickos” unprovoked. I hate to tell you this but the game was made with NTR in mind since day 1. You’re the umpteenth person to cry about it, it’s not going anywhere no matter how much you kick and scream.
  5. The dev doesn’t care about your money
  6. The dev does not, in anyway, have to form the game to what you like. It is your job to decide if you want to play the game they’re making or not. Asking for content to be removed or changed to your liking on a pirate site is hilariously ignorant.
Personally you sound out of touch with how all this works. This is a public forum to discuss and share the game without paying for it, not a personal conversation with the dev, and not the place to make weird demands and triple posts.

I’ll give you a good star though, it’s been a while since someone has said something so polarizing and disagreeable. Good job(y)
I'm here all week.

Sep 29, 2021
It has been 4 months since last update. Probably march?
I think it'll take a lot time like Mega Update considering we will get update for main route and a brand new game for NTR route. However based on Uber's latest post, it seems like main route is almost ready while NTR route seems in post-writing stage(?). I guess we will get main route update first, then NTR route update afterwards. So april-july is my guess

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2021
Hey dev.
Many games have died earlier than they should do to ntr of mc (pathing is okay if ntr can be avoided otherwise GL) giving in to the sickos (I'm not knocking their fetishes but if they want to get chucked so badly just pimp out your lover)
The near rape of tiffany is a huge no to me. I get she was saying guy could help her with debt. But come on really? If you want money do better. And why are you making the mc normal mental state a sub? Dudes like that will let you sleep with their girl and watch.
But hey, you do you. I'll just keep my money like others will too. Like the game somewhat. Just don't like losing in any form whatsoever.
Stop self-inserting yourself too much in 2d games bro.

Just enjoy The CGs

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
However based on Uber's latest post, it seems like main route is almost ready while NTR route seems in post-writing stage(?).
I think you read a bit too much into that post. In "full swing" usually just means work is underway in full force, not that it is nearing the end.
As for which is first - he may hold off on releasing either one until both are ready (in case where content which is shared between the two gets last minute revisionx, which seems to be Uberpie is famous for doing).
I do agree with you about how this update (pair of updates?) will take quite a bit of time and patience should be used.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey dev.
Many games have died earlier than they should do to ntr of mc (pathing is okay if ntr can be avoided otherwise GL) giving in to the sickos (I'm not knocking their fetishes but if they want to get chucked so badly just pimp out your lover)
The near rape of tiffany is a huge no to me. I get she was saying guy could help her with debt. But come on really? If you want money do better. And why are you making the mc normal mental state a sub? Dudes like that will let you sleep with their girl and watch.
But hey, you do you. I'll just keep my money like others will too. Like the game somewhat. Just don't like losing in any form whatsoever.
Oh another one!!
Stop wasting time letting people fuck danny!!! That just better be optional. Your wasting time when you can actively be working on something more. If you want Danny to be a ln than make a decision to make him a female from the start. Than just have him be a tomboy that hides the fact that she's a girl! Let her have an androgynous name and use another one for her non existent friend group seeing as everyone thinks of her as someone they don't want to be friends with due to her mom being the janitor. Damn should I be writing for you?
Lol.
1675712796007.png

Sep 29, 2021
I think you read a bit too much into that post. In "full swing" usually just means work is underway in full force, not that it is nearing the end.
As for which is first - he may hold off on releasing either one until both are ready (in case where content which is shared between the two gets last minute revisionx, which seems to be Uberpie is famous for doing).
I do agree with you about how this update (pair of updates?) will take quite a bit of time and patience should be used.

I see my bad. Yeah, i think it'll take a lot time.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
normally when devs say "in full swing" its more often than not, something is between its 1/3rd to 2/3rds dev. could be that its almost finished, but then i think uber would say "putting the finishing touches" or something like that. so yeah, i agree with you there.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes