Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

aienhel

Oct 30, 2017
hello everyone. so today i got pool party and after that i got quest "thus begin our great adventure as an alcoholic"
what i am to do next? can't find booze or anything.. cheers

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
hello everyone. so today i got pool party and after that i got quest "thus begin our great adventure as an alcoholic"
what i am to do next? can't find booze or anything.. cheers
5 years and THIS is what gets you to speak up? I am not talking shit, just... the shit I find humor in.

Best of luck on your quest to become an alcoholic (If I remembered the answer, I would happily tell you. You've earned it!)

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

aienhel

Oct 30, 2017
5 years and THIS is what gets you to speak up? I am not talking shit, just... the shit I find humor in.

Best of luck on your quest to become an alcoholic (If I remembered the answer, I would happily tell you. You've earned it!)
well, i usually find the answer so i can afford to stay silent :p

• Love
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When copy/pasting "thus begin our great adventure as an alcoholic" into google
gives as the first result
Thus begins our great adventure as an alcoholic

Weird I don't remember this quest at all

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1 and aienhel

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
When copy/pasting "thus begin our great adventure as an alcoholic" into google
gives as the first result
Thus begins our great adventure as an alcoholic

Weird I don't remember this quest at all
Nah its been there for a long time the person is just not looking around in the bed room as soon as the quest spawns there are booze bottles under the table or next to it near the bed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nah its been there for a long time the person is just not looking around in the bed room as soon as the quest spawns there are booze bottles under the table or next to it near the bed.
Dude you know I've played this for a long time (this was among the first games I played when I joined this site and I've played most of the updates from then till now from scratch I might have missed one or two back in 2019)...
I don't remember that quest at all, is it optional? have I missed it because I rarely look at the hints sheet? or am I just going senile?? Though maybe I just drank too much wine?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Dude you know I've played this for a long time (this was probably one of the first games I played when I joined this site and I've played most of the updates from then till now from scratch I might have missed one or two back in 2019)...
I don't remember that quest at all, is it optional? have I missed it because I rarely look at the hints sheet? or am I just going senile??
My sense of time may be off but, it has been in there since 0.47.5

oh and I have been doing the same as you I replay the game every update from the beginning since 0.11

Reactions: crisbr

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My sense of time may be off but, it has been in there since 0.47.5

oh and I have been doing the same as you I replay the game every update from the beginning since 0.11
it was probably just something I did on automatic pilot after a few repetitions, still weird I have no direct memory of it. o_O
That video looks suspiciously familiar though :p

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
it was probably just something I did on automatic pilot after a few repetitions, still weird I have no direct memory of it. o_O
That video looks suspiciously familiar though :p
It should be I think all three of us have directed folks to moonspawns walk through for the older updates at some point :unsure:

Reactions: Stil996

crommsolas

May 3, 2020
can someone help me im trying to trigger the salad scene from the fridge but i honestly dont know how to do it could you guys help me with it?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can someone help me im trying to trigger the salad scene from the fridge but i honestly dont know how to do it could you guys help me with it?
You just keep completing the tasks as they appear in your to do list. You can't just focus on any one storyline, as they intersect (i.e. Mary's intertwines with Becca's intertwines with Clara's intertwines with Danny's, etc etc etc). That is, you can't complete individual character's storylines one after the other. There are also times when a task may appear on the list that you cannot complete until another character's tasks catch up.

Also, there's playthrough videos on YouTube - the most popular are by MoonSpawn:
The start of the 6th video in the playlist is at the point of the task "Find some food in the fridge" which starts that salad scene. However, if you haven't peeked on Mary in the bathroom yet, you probably won't activate it yet. The 5th video shows you some of the actions you should take before that task opens up.

Note, some of the task orders in the game have altered since MoonSpawn's videos were posted - however, they will be satisfactory in most cases.

crommsolas

May 3, 2020
You just keep completing the tasks as they appear in your to do list. You can't just focus on any one storyline, as they intersect (i.e. Mary's intertwines with Becca's intertwines with Clara's intertwines with Danny's, etc etc etc). That is, you can't complete individual character's storylines one after the other. There are also times when a task may appear on the list that you cannot complete until another character's tasks catch up.

Also, there's playthrough videos on YouTube - the most popular are by MoonSpawn:
The start of the 6th video in the playlist is at the point of the task "Find some food in the fridge" which starts that salad scene. However, if you haven't peeked on Mary in the bathroom yet, you probably won't activate it yet. The 5th video shows you some of the actions you should take before that task opens up.

Note, some of the task orders in the game have altered since MoonSpawn's videos were posted - however, they will be satisfactory in most cases.
thank you for the reply i have watched on mary 2 times and one on tiffany, i being following a walkthrough from TGames and on his fourth video aster doing everything he ask he goes to fridge and the option appers thats why i was wondering what have i being missing let me check the other one just in case, but i have the task that say "i wonder how mary is getting on?"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
thank you for the reply i have watched on mary 2 times and one on tiffany, i being following a walkthrough from TGames and on his fourth video aster doing everything he ask he goes to fridge and the option appers thats why i was wondering what have i being missing let me check the other one just in case
It may help for you to share a screenshot of your task list from the game as it is right now.

I like TGames, as well - but if I remember, his early vids aren't as helpful with the actual tasks being shown.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes