SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Only if it serve the plot then I don't mind the NTR, and remember no kink shaming if it's not your cup of tea.
I do love playing the bull though for once this game didn't try to cuck me lik the rest of the Dev do.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm just joking. I don't really want NTR debate, i'm tired with that stuff. I found it funny because TT players complaining about it when it's completely optional route.

I think we must focuss on the content instead. That being said, I'm still wondering why did the cult kidnapped Gerda. I think she broke the rules because drug thingy
I agree I was discussing content more a couple of years ago but then the amount of changes made to the games direction started making it harder to follow the story or speculate where it might be going. Gerda getting kid napped I think is partially because she shared secrets with Red and also due to her becoming more beholden to Red than the cult for lack of a better word.

The stories plot line currently has not really advanced but it has been muddied up a bit because of the new beginning of the game and the addition of new NPC's until there is more actual story progression I doubt anyone will be able to see where it is going.

About the only new clue about the cult is that new mansion on the map and now it seems like Jessica or her family may be involved more than it seemed like they could be before the last update.. Guess we will find out more as time goes on.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is this game time bound or not?
Nah, do things the way u want
Timendo's correct that there is no time limit.
But you can't do things the way you want - this isn't a sandbox game, the quest storylines intertwine. You can't win over each girl one at a time, do the tasks pretty much at the time they appear for best results (there are a couple of exceptions where a task may stay on the list for a bit until you catch up other storylines).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is there any walkthrough for the current version?
There are several video play throughs - the best are by MoonSpawn and TGame on YouTube. There are not any current written walkthroughs because for the most part, the task list handholds players from day one through to the end of the current content.
it says to retrieve the ball and i just cant find the ball??
In the dialogue before that task became active - Becca tells you the ball landed in priscilla's back yard. Use the map to go to Priscilla's/Gerda's house. Click on Becca on the sidewalk. If you haven't got the rope yet to climb the tree in the backyard, you'll need to work on other quests until the rope appears in the smoking area behind the school.
I would recommend following one of the video play throughs I mentioned above if you get stuck. The tasks are timestamps in most cases - so you can use google or your favorite search engine to find videos time stamped by task: for example: Taffy Tales Search for the ball with Becca google search results in this -
1676308189474.png

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
lmao this gotta be the only game I've played where it's like the mc is ntr'ing himself. Art style is fire but the way he treated Mary was a let down (n). Games pretty hot overall tho

Jun 7, 2019
No way in hell they make a second thread for the main route just for everyone to have relive 1342 more pages of “wHEer’S tHE rULeR?” + There’s a lot of hopium being given that the NTR route will actually have NTR in its first update cause no point in making anything if the games just gonna be an intro that has you waiting another half year for actual content because if we’re going off history that’s exactly what it’ll be. Credit be that the last update was a return to form but my skepticism wholly remains.

Jun 7, 2019
can anyone help i cant find the last place to put the cameras. i put them in the shower, the mirror, and the small stoll. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IT WOUNT LET ME OUT.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sep 29, 2021
Gerda getting kid napped I think is partially because she shared secrets with Red and also due to her becoming more beholden to Red than the cult for lack of a better word.
Seems like it since she exposed something important about the drugs. I assume she was being watched by her maid, i think that maid is secretly works for The Cult.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes