Sep 29, 2021
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day from the Taffy Tales Team!
Make sure to let that special someone know you love them for who they really are!

View attachment 2389040
Uberpie's artwork seems improved a lot recently.
The rendering seems more soft and different.. (?)
This just my opinion, i lowkey think he use AI to create rough concept for his recent artworks.

Tomamax19

Feb 2, 2022
There is a problem in the three camera quest that prevents you from seeing a camera that returns to your inventory after you've put all of the cameras and you can't place it again, preventing the quest from moving forward. Download the save editor and remove the camera from your backpack in the inventory section, save, and then load that save to advance the game.
Hello friend, can you show me how you used the save editor?
Some steps or tutorial because the same thing happened to me..
please

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello friend, can you show me how you used the save editor?
Some steps or tutorial because the same thing happened to me..
please
If you need that kind of support - go to the thread about it linked in the OP. However, if you need that kind of support, you probably shouldn't mess with your Windows Registry -- because that's what the save editor changes. And if you do something wrong, not only could you bork your game -- but if you really screw something up, you could brick your computer when messing with the Windows Registry.

Your best bet is to follow the instructions in the post following the one you replied to: #26,077

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can anyone share save for 0.89+ if im not wrong this game is long... replay it haha
You're not new here. You already know there is no such thing.
You will have to start at the new content that is in save slot #1 - which has everything already unlocked before this update when you load the save. Then play the new content. Done.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
You're not new here. You already know there is no such thing.
You will have to start at the new content that is in save slot #1 - which has everything already unlocked before this update when you load the save. Then play the new content. Done.
ya im not new, oh shoot u still here.. by way do they pay you? wow thx for the service... have not play this game more 8 month ago.. kinda forget.. omg replay all that

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I really hope that they don't change the look of the girls in the ntr route. I like Mary and Becca because of their cute and innocent looks. If they make them look like bimbos it ruins their whole appeal for me.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
For the NTR fans what pairings, would you like to see? For me
Darnell/Mary
Becca/The principal

Also I forgot the name of the rich blonde girl but it'd be hot for her to bully the new nerd character and he ends up fucking her.

Tomamax19

Feb 2, 2022
Hello, could you help me, I got stuck in the part where you receive a call from Tiffany and then you see her at school and I got stuck there

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello, could you help me, I got stuck in the part where you receive a call from Tiffany and then you see her at school and I got stuck there
If you want help, it's best to show a screenshot of your task list and state which task you want help with. However, I would first recommend searching the thread and on google for the task -- i.e. if you are wanting to know how to find the rope to get tiffany's ball - search for Let's find a rope to get Tiffany's ball back. On Google, search for videos and add Taffy Tales to your search query:
1676503465609.png

Almost every task - if it is even moderately difficult - has been asked about several (to many) times before in this thread. If you can't find any answers in the thread, it most likely is an easy task and you're may just be making it more difficult than it is (or it doesn't exist).

Finally, I would recommend keeping one of the good playthrough video playlists available if you really need help at times - because we don't live here, it could be hours or even days (if at all) to a gameplay question. Most of the tasks are timestamped in the videos.
Moon Spawn's Playlist:
TGame's Playlist:

Reactions: crisbr

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I don't shouldn't want to see ANY combo... or else it wouldn't be NTR anymore... right? Isn't not liking it the point? I'm so confused anymore.

Regardless, bring it on!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes