Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I'm invested on Mary X Darnell. They have good dynamic already lol. Can't wait for the gym CG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also i put my interest on Sarah x Roger. I think the story itself teased the NTR route a litle bit.
Mary : Darnell, Alan
Sarah : Roger, Darnell
Gerda : Cult (?).. no clue
Clara : Principal Walter
Tiffany : Darnell, Roger(?)
Becca : Darnell, Danny
Stacy : Darnell
Priscilla : No clue
Chantelle :No clue

I want to see MC/Peter banging Darnell's mom in next update too. Her design is really good.
Wait, I don't remember the scene being like this is this fanart?

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Yep the latest news is the NTR and Non... will be divided into two totally separate games. They are supposedly stand along games.
two seperate games? which one get more sales or download will stay and the other one will be canceled i like the idea but its dumb at the same time why cant we just have a turnoff ntr button like in powervacuum

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
two seperate games? which one get more sales or download will stay and the other one will be canceled i like the idea but its dumb at the same time why cant we just have a turnoff ntr button like in powervacuum

Truthfully I have no idea how it will work I would guess Uber has done the math and does not want to lose either crowd so both will likely continue. if it was not bad enough to have to listen to the back and forth from the anti/pro NTR factions we will get to listen to endless whining about my rout is not getting the attention it deserves because the other is getting this .... No I am not bitter or apprehensive about this turn of events not in the slightest...

Reactions: Ant-man3

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Yes, YESTERDAY when I posted this there was 3 NTR tag, now there's 2 more, my bad I guess ? But the NTR path is coming whether you like it or not, just don't download it when it's coming out :)
Whatever man, if you wanna put words into my mouth saying that I'm not gonna play the game because of the NTR route then whatever. You do you boo-boo.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
someone know where the new update coming out?
Soon™ - sometime between tomorrow and the fifth of never. Nothing's announced and the developer, if he has learned from his previous problems with estimates, won't announce anything except maybe a few days prior to when it actually drops.
Whatever man, if you wanna put words into my mouth saying that if I'm not gonna play the game because of the NTR route then whatever. You do you boo-boo.
Usually people need one of these to dig a hole. Congrats on your efficiency.
1676793086111.png

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
OK my prediction SOONEST MARS like 20
Latest 1 May i think for Mars many news and teaser maybe april but not so more

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
So I'm afew hours into playing, on my android tablet, and I find it frustrating that if there's a click able object like in the library and trying to tap on the top bar, the input wants to interact with the shelf or what else is behind things

Digitalmiu

Nov 15, 2018
Darn, guess I softlocked myself, I only have 3 quests, two involving clara with the School closet and projector, which I can't do because the mc is too weak, and the other one involved finding the ball with Becca which also can't be done due no rope.

Gym doesn't seem to do anything either. Anyone know how I can continue? Pretty much gone everywhere too and I can't find and new quests, stuck at 8,8%

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
yeah!... you tell 'em, don't forget they also drive slower than Formula One Drivers, are worse at dunking than NBA pros, don't get me started about how Michelin Star chefs can cook better souffles.... Feel dat burn bro!!!
I meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan even games with complex simulation or more mechanics then a visual novel take less time to be complete, I just said Triple A randomly. It's something I've noticed about all these massively successful visual novel patron games they are in development for multiple years with enormous funds that other indie devs would dream for.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes