Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Update news!
Hello everyone!
Just touching base to let you guys know the work is continuing on track.
So far, the script had ballooned over 1000 pages long, we have over 150+ cgs complete, and we have 10 new and reworked locations alongside 2 brand-new characters.
You can expect even more animations to spice up those scenes, and we have a few fun things we are really looking forward to showing you, guys:)
That's all for now,
As always, thank you all for your support,
without you, none of this would be possible.

-The Taffy Tales Team

PS : The icons of image are bugged (if it's a bug) not only for me but for other users, if they show/reupload what they are later I will modify this post.

View attachment 2418557
damn. the art looks top notch

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you, kind sir
In truth I jest ... although I would bet you can find places that resemble the setting of Taffy Town all over the world. Of course carrying out the MC's path irl would most certainly wind you up in jail or dead so there is that... :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In truth I jest ... although I would bet you can find places that resemble the setting of Taffy Town all over the world. Of course carrying out the MC's path irl would most certainly wind you up in jail or dead so there is that... :)
Why is the MC's path relevant? he asked where he could find a place like the MC's home town... I interpreted that as lot of big titted sluts and gangs of drug based sex traffickers. I was going to answer Las Vegas :p but that's purely based on TV shows... never been there personally.

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Update news!
Hello everyone!
So far, the script had ballooned over 1000 pages long, we have over 150+ cgs complete, and we have 10 new and reworked locations alongside 2 brand-new characters.
You can expect even more animations to spice up those scenes, and we have a few fun things we are really looking forward to showing you, guys:)
That's all for now,

-The Taffy Tales Team

PS : The icons of image are bugged (if it's a bug) not only for me but for other users, if they show/reupload what they are later I will modify this post.

View attachment 2418557
she also seems younger to me, maybe i just imagine it, she just seems different because of her hair band probably.
could it be a scene from the ntr route?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Why is the MC's path relevant? he asked where he could find a place like the MC's home town... I interpreted that as lot of big titted sluts and gangs of drug based sex traffickers. I was going to answer Las Vegas :p but that's purely based on TV shows... never been there personally.
It's not relevant, it was a side note. But seriously even where you live there has to be at least one town that would fit the bill no? when i stop to think about what I know about people Taffy town could literally be almost any town...

Reactions: Stil996

thekingkuma

Jul 9, 2017
I haven't played much of the game but i would like to know if at any point of the game the MC grows balls or does he remain a pussy for the entire available content??

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Update news!
Hello everyone!
That's all for now,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2418557
Jesus. This IA art is fucked up, shit's all out of place. Check out her mouth.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's not relevant, it was a side note. But seriously even where you live there has to be at least one town that would fit the bill no? when i stop to think about what I know about people Taffy town could literally be almost any town...
Personally I just want to find a town with a decent cult o_O, doesn't even have to be a sex cult, I just like the robes with the big hoods :cool:.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Personally I just want to find a town with a decent cult o_O, doesn't even have to be a sex cult, I just like the robes with the big hoods :cool:.
Oh well San Francisco for you then or better yet Holly wood lots of cult action going on there :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Stil996

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
That's all for now,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2418557
is it just me, or two of the previews cant be seen? They arent loading

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is it just me, or two of the previews cant be seen? They arent loading
Hate to say it... but it's just you, you must have pissed off the F95 Gods, I suggest you pray for guidance and try again later, or maybe try opening them in a new tab (50/50 really).

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hate to say it... but it's just you, you must have pissed off the F95 Gods, I suggest you pray for guidance and try again later, or maybe try opening them in a new tab (50/50 really).

I got a denied by discord message when I tried loading those images. I have been seeing image place holders all over the site last few days the image server or its connection to F95 is sus

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes