Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Darn, guess I softlocked myself, I only have 3 quests, two involving clara with the School closet and projector, which I can't do because the mc is too weak, and the other one involved finding the ball with Becca which also can't be done due no rope.

Gym doesn't seem to do anything either. Anyone know how I can continue? Pretty much gone everywhere too and I can't find and new quests, stuck at 8,8%
Use the built in cheat code to max out your strength, without it you need to repeat the gym minigame about 8 times IRC, but with it you only need to do it once. The Ball quest has been fucked forever, do other stuff, eventually it'll appear in the smoking area behind the school

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan even games with complex simulation or more mechanics then a visual novel take less time to be complete, I just said Triple A randomly. It's something I've noticed about all these massively successful visual novel patron games they are in development for multiple years with enormous funds that other indie devs would dream for.
So you are jealous about how much money Uber is getting... money doesn't make you faster at drawing or writing, it doesn't miraculously make you good at coding or more organised and it doesn't even make you grow the balls to stop rewriting the game every other update because of the whining of some limp dicks.
... And it definitely doesn't put you on an equal footing with Teams that consist of hundreds of professionals with cutting edge equipment, Hell Bethesda rode their engine for over two decades and they still couldn't hit a deadline or release a game that wasn't loaded with bugs, and they had over 400 professionals who should have known that engine like the back of their hands.

And bear in mind I'm not a supporter of Uber, I used to like this project, but I've really lost faith that he will turn out anything worthwhile. It feels like one big downward spiral now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxence

Digitalmiu

Nov 15, 2018
Use the built in cheat code to max out your strength, without it you need to repeat the gym minigame about 8 times IRC, but with it you only need to do it once. The Ball quest has been fucked forever, do other stuff, eventually it'll appear in the smoking area behind the school
I can't even do the gym Mini-game, it never unlocked. I've progressed everything as far as I could, but yeah. I'm just at a dead end now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't even do the gym Mini-game, it never unlocked. I've progressed everything as far as I could, but yeah. I'm just at a dead end now.
Work through different story lines and eventually you'll see Gerda standing outside her house and she'll invite you to the gym, that is when the gym gets unlocked for you. This isn't a sandbox no matter how hard it tries to pretend to be, with only a couple of exceptions almost all the story elements unlock in strict order. talk to people you see standing about, many of them have the same repetitive dialogue, so watch for "new" people in places they weren't before, they are usually who you need to speak to move the story forwars. and if in doubt try sleeping or going to class.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I Have the same problem, i believe its a save issue, because it happened to me in 2 different Points in the story
This has been mentioned off and on in the recent past - mostly with those using out of date Windows OS computers (8.1, 8, 7, etc). Not all older Windows OS users experience it, but it appears those who do experiences it are using older OS.

If you are on a windows system and it's not windows 10 or windows 11 - see: #26,108 and the related posts on that page and previous page(s) that are discussing saves disappearing after exiting.

If you continue to have problems - it just may be a compatibility issues with your rig and the OS in running the game. Both Windows 7 and 8/8.1 are beyond their support life (7 in 2020, 8 in 2016, 8.1 last month and extended security updates ended last month for all three -- if I remember correctly) and many developers aren't going to spend time troubleshooting their games for OS's that have reached end of life dates.

If you are on Windows 10 or Windows 11 - then I would suggest using Win+G to video record your playthrough showing the problem and then go to the developer's #bug-report channel on their . Make sure when you post about it, that you include your computer specs (at the minimum: OS version, RAM, CPU, Video Card).

If you are on a different OS - try something similar and post to the discord with a report.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I Have the same problem, i believe its a save issue, because it happened to me in 2 different Points in the story
I suggest looking at you anti virus or windows security this game writes save info to the registry and windows as well as other security software does not like anything that is not the OS writing to the registry you may need to configure the game for admin access , that is if you trust the Dev. I can say so far I have not seen any adverse effects from this game but it always good to be aware of such things...

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You know that was terribly rude of me to just pick on the southern states upon further review think you could live in Utah , there must be a northern state that would fit too :unsure::whistle::giggle:

Reactions: anonnom

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Oh how could forget hands down winner is Washington DC lots of whores there incest and cults galore , yes yes DC is the place for you... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ReaCreations

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
Just touching base to let you guys know the work is continuing on track.
So far, the script had ballooned over 1000 pages long, we have over 150+ cgs complete, and we have 10 new and reworked locations alongside 2 brand-new characters.
You can expect even more animations to spice up those scenes, and we have a few fun things we are really looking forward to showing you, guys:)
That's all for now,
As always, thank you all for your support,
without you, none of this would be possible.

-The Taffy Tales Team

PS : The icons of image are bugged (if it's a bug) not only for me but for other users, if they show/reupload what they are later I will modify this post.

5918190b75b5967e9f328124db4b0354.jpg

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
So far, the script had ballooned over 1000 pages long, we have over 150+ cgs complete, and we have 10 new and reworked locations alongside 2 brand-new characters.
You can expect even more animations to spice up those scenes, and we have a few fun things we are really looking forward to showing you, guys:)
That's all for now,

-The Taffy Tales Team

PS : The icons of image are bugged (if it's a bug) not only for me but for other users, if they show/reupload what they are later I will modify this post.

View attachment 2418557
It looks great, but the art style looks so different.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Update news!
Hello everyone!
That's all for now,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2418557
Is this the new character?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
That's all for now,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2418557

So this is what Red has been doing in the basement building slave boxes... Hmm :unsure:

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Update news!
Hello everyone!
That's all for now,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2418557
I think this is a younger Mary, her face looks the same.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes