Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I got a denied by discord message when I tried loading those images. I have been seeing image place holders all over the site last few days the image server or its connection to F95 is sus
I had a couple too... but a few seconds of prayer and a right click/"open in new tab" seemed to work for me. though my mind is open to the possibility that it was a coincidence and all it needed was a few extra seconds for the servers to get their act together.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I had a couple too... but a few seconds of prayer and a right click/"open in new tab" seemed to work for me. though my mind is open to the possibility that it was a coincidence and all it needed was a few extra seconds for the servers to get their act together.
I tired the right click tab as well about five time before I gave up.
I am not on discord well I do have an account but the cookies have been purged long ago so maybe that is why I got the permissions denied page... not sure.

I do know the broken image holders are all over the site presently , what I don't know is if it is specific to certain users due to OS issues. I can say I have tried 4 different browsers and it is consistent over those 4. Another thing it is not all images, some load and work just fine so I really have no clue what the actual issue is and I am not going to escalate it being some images work fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I tired the right click tab as well about five time before I gave up.
I am not on discord well I do have an account but the cookies have been purged long ago so maybe that is why I got the permissions denied page... not sure.

I do know the broken image holders are all over the site presently , what I don't know is if it is specific to certain users due to OS issues. I can say I have tried 4 different browsers and it is consistent over those 4. Another thing it is not all images, some load and work just fine so I really have no clue what the actual issue is and I am not going to escalate it being some images work fine.
Maybe... For me it was about 15-30 secs between me having the glitch and it resolving itself, maybe I was just lucky and caught the tail end of it, though it should be noted my issues weren't with the pictures on this thread (those have been consistently viewable for me so far), I had them on a different part of the F95zone, the "Demon Deals" thread to be exact, I didn't see anything relating to Discord, just the filename of the images that weren't loading.

My best guess is the server was overloaded at the time, so if you're still having these problems then maybe it is an OS issue... I really have no clue, I tend to blame gremlins in those cases.

Edit: just mentioning f4f4 in case something in this little exchange shed some light his his issue too, seems like there might be two different glitches happening here.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Maybe... For me it was about 15-30 secs between me having the glitch and it resolving itself, maybe I was just lucky and caught the tail end of it, though it should be noted my issues weren't with the pictures on this thread (those have been consistently viewable for me so far), I had them on a different part of the F95zone, the "Demon Deals" thread to be exact, I didn't see anything relating to Discord, just the filename of the image that wasn't loading.

My best guess is the server was overloaded at the time, so if you're still having these problems then maybe it is an OS issue... I really have no clue, I tend to blame gremlins in those cases.

when I click on the image holders in the body of text I get this 1677430550575.png

I am also seeing this when I upload any pics notice the double file name overlapping one another and the broken place holder icon , the icon looks the same in the original post to me I am assumming they were supposed to be in line picture embeded into the body of text...

1677430712348.png

BTW out of reactions

• Thinking Face

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
when I click on the image holders in the body of text I get this View attachment 2421087

I am also seeing this when I upload any pics notice the double file name overlapping one another and the broken place holder icon , the icon looks the same in the original post to me I am assumming they were supposed to be in line picture embeded into the body of text...

View attachment 2421100

BTW out of reactions
I think I've had the weird overlapping filenames a couple of times (very rarely), never had the access denied message though.

Nataki

Dec 3, 2022
In truth I jest ... although I would bet you can find places that resemble the setting of Taffy Town all over the world. Of course carrying out the MC's path irl would most certainly wind you up in jail or dead so there is that... :)
Of course, if you do not have a big dong and a personality like red
when I click on the image holders in the body of text I get this View attachment 2421087

View attachment 2421100

BTW out of reactions
I keep getting the exact same thing

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
wait on the new update on Patreon were there supposed to be two more images or is it just the one with mary?

Supposed to be three but two of the links in this thread are not working for some(?) not for me anyway... As far as the patreon posts I have no idea if they work there.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Supposed to be three but two of the links in this thread are not working for some(?) not for me anyway... As far as the patreon posts I have no idea if they work there.
Are you all talking about these two?
1677452053218.png
See what Timendo puts has their PS...

Also, looking at the preview on Patreon:
1677452146618.png
It looks like they could just be emojis of cameras.

• Hey there
Reactions: ZUBiDAM and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 2421864

View attachment 2421867

Yeah , he mentioned something about picture links not working in his post though. I only see one picture in his post. All day I have been running into broke picture links and have had to open them in new tabs to see them figure the two in the text of his post probably were more of the same. Also those links when opened in new tabs give me the error I screen shoted above.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I haven't played much of the game but i would like to know if at any point of the game the MC grows balls or does he remain a pussy for the entire available content??
The MC gets a second personality, who starts harem building. You must not have played anything at all, because this happens almost immediatly in the game.

Reactions: Dangel610

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 2421864

View attachment 2421867
Yeah , he mentioned something about picture links not working in his post though. I only see one picture in his post. All day I have been running into broke picture links and have had to open them in new tabs to see them figure the two in the text of his post probably were more of the same. Also those links when opened in new tabs give me the error I screen shoted above.
OMG, I never even noticed these lol, we were talking about two completely different things when we were talking about bugged images.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So how many actual images do you see? cause I only see 1.
Ditto, The issue I was talking about would have represented the picture with 5918190b75b5967e9f328124db4b0354.jpg.
I guess my brain automatically filters out bad emoji icons, I see so many of them across the internet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ditto, The issue I was talking about would have represented the picture with 5918190b75b5967e9f328124db4b0354.jpg.
I guess my brain automatically filters out bad icons, I see so many of them across the internet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got what you were saying about not seeing those two place holders I just assumed by Timendo PS message they were pictures not little camera icons as Count Morado pointed out. glad I see the image that is there although besides what another said about looking like a younger Mary and the fact it it looks like she is in a slave box I had not thought much about the weirdness you were discussing with the image itself.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes