ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Way I see it, is that all the og stuff will remain the same and continue on the story, NTR path, not into that at all, unless they mean you being the one that cucks people, but it's a separate thing, so it doesn't concern me that much.
the ntr route is netorare, when mc is being cucked.
by mc be being the one that cucks people you mean netori, but it's already in the main route, you already cuck danny and his dad with becca and clara, and harry with Gerda and pricilia, and probably in the future you are gonna cuck pretty much everyone

Reactions: Deathsman0098
Sep 29, 2021
Update news!
Hello everyone!
Just touching base to let you guys know the work is continuing on track.
So far, the script had ballooned over 1000 pages long, we have over 150+ cgs complete, and we have 10 new and reworked locations alongside 2 brand-new characters.
You can expect even more animations to spice up those scenes, and we have a few fun things we are really looking forward to showing you, guys:)
That's all for now,
As always, thank you all for your support,
without you, none of this would be possible.

-The Taffy Tales Team

PS : The icons of image are bugged (if it's a bug) not only for me but for other users, if they show/reupload what they are later I will modify this post.

View attachment 2418557
Jesus. This IA art is fucked up, shit's all out of place. Check out her mouth.

I know i've been saying this. It might be sounds annoying.
I think Uberpie is using AI now ngl, i hope it won't limit his creativity. I hope it just a tools to help him produce more CGs.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Way I see it, is that all the og stuff will remain the same and continue on the story, NTR path, not into that at all, unless they mean you being the one that cucks people, but it's a separate thing, so it doesn't concern me that much.

I hope your right I mean it "shouldn't" affect the story too much removing the potential branch paths already there. Although the very first choice to tell the doctor or not tell him.. can that remain? If there is no getting cucked in the non NTR game , is that dialog really needed anymore. I suppose they could make it similar to the love/slave routs already done in another popular game on this site "FET". As far as the MC cucking others, does not bother me ironically being I really don't get into cuckold in general. IRL though don't want any dude in the room wacking his meat while I pound his broad , not happening. In the game I can ignore it after all it's fiction.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Okay kids, here's your standard "Lostraven appears for five minutes why isn't this lazy git more active like he used to be?" thing, papi's got a busy schedule etc so let's get this show on the road.

There seems to be this continued belief that NTR appeared out of nowhere, or at some point was scrapped and now it's been bought back unceremoniously.

-It was *never* scrapped, and at no point did anyone on the team from the start of my time, or, I believe even before me, say it would be scrapped, suffice to say, it has always been promised and was never forgotten, in fact, I pretty much always reiterated NTR route would come eventually when asked, I think people chose to just collectively let that one slide right on by.

-I chose along with Uber in the early days to pivot away and focus on 'the main' game as a priority for a variety of reasons, partly to 'fix' some of the stuff at the time I felt didn't work, partly to divide up the routes more clearly, partly because I had a outline of where I wanted the main game to be at the time and a few other general reasons as well...Granted, a lot of things were different back then and since I have taken far more of a back seat since.

-No, I do not know when the update will be out.

-Yes, work is being done > Yes, I still do the writing for the main route.

-No, I don't know anything about the art or coding behind the scenes.

-No, as far as I'm aware I do not handle the NTR route stuff anymore, I have no idea on the plans with that route/build beyond the initial script I wrote to get it started, nor do I know whose doing the writing for it.

Anyway, that's it for me, chow.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Okay kids, here's your standard "Lostraven appears for five minutes why isn't this lazy git more active like he used to be?" thing, papi's got a busy schedule etc so let's get this show on the road.

There seems to be this continued belief that NTR appeared out of nowhere, or at some point was scrapped and now it's been bought back unceremoniously.

-It was *never* scrapped, and at no point did anyone on the team from the start of my time, or, I believe even before me, say it would be scrapped, suffice to say, it has always been promised and was never forgotten, in fact, I pretty much always reiterated NTR route would come eventually when asked, I think people chose to just collectively let that one slide right on by.

-I chose along with Uber in the early days to pivot away and focus on 'the main' game as a priority for a variety of reasons, partly to 'fix' some of the stuff at the time I felt didn't work, partly to divide up the routes more clearly, partly because I had a outline of where I wanted the main game to be at the time and a few other general reasons as well...Granted, a lot of things were different back then and since I have taken far more of a back seat since.

-No, as far as I'm aware I do not handle the NTR route stuff anymore, I have no idea on the plans with that route/build beyond the initial script I wrote to get it started, nor do I know whose doing the writing for it.

I never had those illusions personally and I and several others have been screaming at a wall of non-reading, comprehending nim rods for literally years now with out any success :whistle:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...I pretty much always reiterated NTR route would come eventually when asked, I think people chose to just collectively let that one slide right on by.
No man, you have civilized adults who leave the Devs alone to develop their game and then you have a bunch of whining entitled children who think the world should revolve around them. Saying not harassing the Dev represents a collective content choice! that is a cop out.

I take it this split means the theoretical "Bro" route will be a non-starter. or are you guys throwing all the "Not NTR" into the NTR route?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Thanks for your post. Your candid factual responses are what I expected.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Finally played this again and got to the part where Peter and Red get into the club to find Tiffany. I'm glad that Taksh came in clutch for that as Red truly TRULY fucked up by jumping in recklessly. Reptile brain syndrome is a real bitch sometimes. With that, all I gotta say about Taksh is...

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Why is this ntr things still being discussed? NTR and Vanilla will be separated, end of discussion. just ban whoever mentions it again.
Have you been around this thread very long? This topic has been talked about ad nausem for quite literally years. Its to the point the dead horse has been beaten to a fine paste.

Honestly the last two updates the thread has actually been better. All the old comments are deleted now but it used to get heated in here. It’s only being brought up again because of the upcoming update.

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I am stuck at the part where it says, "follow Becca's advise for 'research'". Does anyone know how to clear that?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi,

I am stuck at the part where it says, "follow Becca's advise for 'research'". Does anyone know how to clear that?
Go to the Library

you can get more details by copy/pasting "follow Becca's advise for 'research " into Google, the first search result is

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes