Incezt

Mar 3, 2021
Hi guys, can anyone tell he how to do the task "i wonder what trouble max getting himself into now"? Thank you

felipebet97

Dec 21, 2020
Guys, one question, not sure if I lost this info, but where does Tiffany go in the night? I saw the strip scene in the VIP room, but it was clearly the first time, otherwise the rape would have happened before. But I still do not know where was she in the other nights.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Guys, one question, not sure if I lost this info, but where does Tiffany go in the night? I saw the strip scene in the VIP room, but it was clearly the first time, otherwise the rape would have happened before. But I still do not know where was she in the other nights.
First, there is/was no rape. The MC removes Tiffany from the Fox Club mid-strip scene.
Who says she goes anywhere? All we know is her bedroom door is locked where she has done some video chat stuff. Also, she's a... college... student. There's studying, college events, going out with friends, shopping, etc. etc. etc.

Reactions: TheRedMinister398

GezSnw

Nov 22, 2022
You know, somewhere out there someone is being cucked. Right now. Every moment. Always.

Therefore, NTR is everywhere. Everywhere. You are surrounded: shut in, don't get out. If you go out, you will be NTRared. They will NTR you. No one will save you from NTR. No one.

:devilish:
Excuse me but if you like being cuckolded is something else, I honestly saw the scene and it makes me hate it, I don't tolerate NTR and I accept that you might like it, but it doesn't cross my mind how they like to be fucked or touched to his girl and less if she is "your mother"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
where find the task "i wonder how mary is getting on?"
Your answer is within one of the results in the first page of searching the thread for I wonder how mary is getting on: https://f95zone.to/search/242905918/?q=I+wonder+how+mary+is+getting+on&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
Searching the interwebs for video help for I wonder how mary is getting on gives one as the top result:

And it's been a little more than a week, so while I'm here, the 55th posting of the FAQ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: allanl9020142

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
Your answer is within one of the results in the first page of searching the thread for I wonder how mary is getting on: https://f95zone.to/search/242905918/?q=I+wonder+how+mary+is+getting+on&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
Searching the interwebs for video help for I wonder how mary is getting on gives one as the top result:

And it's been a little more than a week, so while I'm here, the 55th posting of the FAQ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
yo guys, just coming around to ask nicely if tiffany (I think that was the name of the sister) got any content since I last checked. I was just 18 when I did, and now I have 3 grandchildren, so I hope there is
just a couple of scenes latest update, I guess she's gonna get more content from now on, or hope so.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
yo guys, just coming around to ask nicely if tiffany (I think that was the name of the sister) got any content since I last checked. I was just 18 when I did, and now I have 3 grandchildren, so I hope there is
I'm hoping for content with her next update since it's going to be NTR focused

Reactions: TheRedMinister398

daevoo

Sep 26, 2017
I'm interested about Stacy, there is some theories about her and why Red felt something unnatural about her?

donttrip

Dec 18, 2022
I've searched around and never found an answer, I'm trying to finish the plumber scene but when i place the 3 cameras i can't leave and all the cameras are out of the inventory but it says "place all cameras" in the quest log, is it a bug? and is there a way around it? I also cant do anything in the gym, I've seen people say you need gym clothes but that's not in my quest log yet so idk if I have to do something else first

donttrip

Dec 18, 2022
I've searched around and never found an answer, I'm trying to finish the plumber scene but when i place the 3 cameras i can't leave and all the cameras are out of the inventory but it says "place all cameras" in the quest log, is it a bug? and is there a way around it? I also cant do anything in the gym, I've seen people say you need gym clothes but that's not in my quest log yet so idk if I have to do something else first
i Just looked at me inventory and saw the 3rd camera never went into the inventory after i bought it

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i Just looked at me inventory and saw the 3rd camera never went into the inventory after i bought it
I am surprised you found nothing to help you in this thread ... this topic has at least dozens, if not over a hundred posts, queries, answers about the cameras. It's a known inventory bug.
See: #26,411 a few pages back.

It looks like your new - if you weren't aware, there is a search option available.
1673738161813.png
A simple search for cameras gives you the answer many times over: https://f95zone.to/search/243236294/?q=cameras&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

If you haven't already done so, I would recommend going into your account preferences and having search results sort by date. In your preferences, if you set the results order to 'most recent' you can find the latest responses, first.

donttrip

Dec 18, 2022
I am surprised you found nothing to help you in this thread ... this topic has at least dozens, if not over a hundred posts, queries, answers about the cameras. It's a known inventory bug.
See: #26,411 a few pages back.

It looks like your new - if you weren't aware, there is a search option available.
View attachment 2311760
A simple search for cameras gives you the answer many times over: https://f95zone.to/search/243236294/?q=cameras&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

If you haven't already done so, I would recommend going into your account preferences and having search results sort by date. In your preferences, if you set the results order to 'most recent' you can find the latest responses, first.
Yeah i was unaware the search system would pull up things from threads, i found the answer, thank you!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes