Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No i manage to play it...it just happend that the game have bugs like the the notes or mission to do that is stuck to the screen and if you adjust the text speed of game you will have a picture stuck even the dailogue is still going, and other things...the map thing is not actualy a bug you just need to find something or do something so you can access the map its part of the mission something like that....well there some bug that i encounter but i manage to deal with it by the powerfull "save and load option" everything is on my controll
I guess thats debatable, seems like every game thread has phone users complaining about bugs that the full games don't have, usually Map & Text issues

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone got half of the progress's save of the latest update? and how would I apply it?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone got half of the progress's save of the latest update? and how would I apply it?
You don't. Saves are written to Windows Registry. Just play it. See #4 in the FAQ posted below. I also recommend #1.
Password reworked please.:whistle::coffee:
Stop drinking your tea and use the correct code listed in OP. See #3 & 5 in the FAQ posted below. I also recommend #1.

While I'm here - 54th posting of my FAQ since last spring:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edit: added 10 Jan link in #14)

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
why am i getting an netorare scene with pimping out violet in gallery?, when i pickt NO NETORARE!!!!!!!. Why are the devs not keeping their promise?

Last edited:

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Man, a lot of changes since I last played this when it was newly released in newgrounds.

Edit: there's no need for a guide for this since it's all straight forward and game will notify what to do, right?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Man, a lot of changes since I last played this when it was newly released in newgrounds.

Edit: there's no need for a guide for this since it's all straight forward and game will notify what to do, right?
Yeah, it's mostly straight forward if you know how to read english, and there are a several walkthroughs on youtube if you really need them

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a way to reset the file or game, my game is bugged from quest and getting stuck on some instances where a new game won't fix it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a way to reset the file or game, my game is bugged from quest and getting stuck on some instances where a new game won't fix it.
Describe your bug, the only way to totally reset the game is to delete the registry data and if you don't know what you are doing with Regedit you can brick your OS. All the game data lives in the registry. Keep in mind some bugs are not going to be cleared by resetting the game as I described....

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Describe your bug, the only way to totally reset the game is to delete the registry data and if you don't know what you are doing with Regedit you can brick your OS. All the game data lives in the registry. Keep in mind some bugs are not going to be cleared by resetting the game as I described....
Sorry if my describing is horrible, Okay I start the prologue where you don't get flooded with quests yet, halfway in the prologue I check the load file found the lock save, I type in the code and load it, and boom I load the save to the bedroom but the sprite of Mary in the kitchen in is there and screen is quite buggy, tried to navigate my way back to the kitchen with a bugged hud and when i exit the kitchen it fix the buggy sprite problem, and open a new game to not spoil myself, and honestly not sure how exactly it happened but this is all I remember before the buggy fuckfest.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes