exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
If im seeing right the game its on its 5th year in development and we still not that far with the game, if i recall 2 reworks i think, not much progression with characters, only a few had their story progressed, like cleaning lady from school which had the most progression i think, but not gonna lie this kinda looking like Innoncent witches in a certain way, but atleast they showing work being done, i just hope in the future the development gets better after this update, and a tip of advice to Uber dont use AI for your game it will ruin the quality and essence of the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2529410

Anyone know what this one is in the Gallery? Unlocked everything else in the update but this.
It seems odd you would miss that one image because it goes after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and before
It's only
If im seeing right the game its on its 5th year in development and we still not that far with the game, if i recall 2 reworks i think, not much progression with characters, only a few had their story progressed, like cleaning lady from school which had the most progression i think, but not gonna lie this kinda looking like Innoncent witches in a certain way, but atleast they showing work being done, i just hope in the future the development gets better after this update, and a tip of advice to Uber dont use AI for your game it will ruin the quality and essence of the game.
To address the last, first: Uberpie doesn't interact here, if you want to give advice you will need to go into his discord or subscribe on patreon.
1680907173826.png

Uberpie is one of the few developers who appears to use percentage of full story to name his version. There have not been 89 minor versions of the game. So, unless something changes, 89% of the major storyline (of the cabal, etc) is completed. For those of us who have followed the development for several years, the volume of content in each release seems consistent with this, as well. There are still the different route(s) and additional content for different NPC quest lines that may appear, but the climax might be on the near horizon. Caveat emptor: this has neither been confirmed nor denied by Uberpie that I am aware of.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll and APoc1

dgxsu

Jun 5, 2020
How is Taffy Tales comparable with Innocent witches?

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
How is Taffy Tales comparable with Innocent witches?
its not, innocent is on a level of it's own as far as updates that underwhelm you and the teasing , you have to be a real masochist to wait for that game to show you any of the content everyone really wants...

Last edited:
Reactions: sedit

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It seems odd you would miss that one image because it goes after
and before
It's only

To address the last, first: Uberpie doesn't interact here, if you want to give advice you will need to go into his discord or subscribe on patreon.
View attachment 2529509

Uberpie is one of the few developers who appears to use percentage of full story to name his version. There have not been 89 minor versions of the game. So, unless something changes, 89% of the major storyline (of the cabal, etc) is completed. For those of us who have followed the development for several years, the volume of content in each release seems consistent with this, as well. There are still the different route(s) and additional content for different NPC quest lines that may appear, but the climax might be on the near horizon. Caveat emptor: this has neither been confirmed nor denied by Uberpie that I am aware of.
I really wish I had a count Morado posting on all the games I work on, lol

Thanks for being a MVP answering the endless sea of questions that melted my brain long ago.

1680963947238.png

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the game keeps crashing,had been able to start it and then on the 2nd try it keeps crashing despite disabling the antivirus
Since you don't share any specs of your system:
  • Make sure your OS is up to date with all Microsoft Windows updates and if you are using something older than Windows 10 64bit, I suggest moving up*
  • Make sure your video drivers are up to date with the latest drivers from your video card manufacturer
  • If you have less than 8 GB RAM, you could have a problem
  • If you don't have sufficient free space on your HD, you could have a problem

Reactions: reeroll

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Is this your "Ship of Theseus" query? I mean, if that is your claim - could we use the same to wonder if you would be Stil996 at the same moment (2023 Apr 6?) because at that time over 7 years will have passed since you created your account here. The cells in every human are completely replaced every 7 to 10 years - ergo, can you still claim to be Stil996?
I'm too sober right now to even attempt contemplating something so existential. Let me knock a few back and get back to this.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
six months have passed
Not the first time, won't be the last (three of the four most recent updates - all in a row):
v0.82.4a 22 Apr 2022 (7 months + 9 days)​
v0.68.2a 13 Sep 2021 (6 months)​
v0.47.5a 09 Mar 2021 (7 months)​
Particularly this update because they are building two versions at once.

There are thousands of games on F95 - enjoy some more of them while you wait. Or read a book, take walks in the park, have meaningful conversations with friends and family, learn Ren'Py or Unity and make your own game... so may options.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
i think there should be more updates near new release, considering the lack of patreon updates right now, probably not gonna be this month.
I'm most interested in the ntr update but i don't have any expectations.
if it even exists, it's a separate download and the "harem watch" accidentally clicking on the !!! "WARNING NTR!!! ARE YOU SURE!??" might actually be the reason...
even if it exists, it might be very lacking compared to the main route so the harem watch won't be furious the badget goes to crimes against humanity.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Not the first time, won't be the last (three of the four most recent updates - all in a row):
v0.82.4a 22 Apr 2022 (7 months + 9 days)​
v0.68.2a 13 Sep 2021 (6 months)​
v0.47.5a 09 Mar 2021 (7 months)​
Particularly this update because they are building two versions at once.

There are thousands of games on F95 - enjoy some more of them while you wait. Or read a book, take walks in the park, have meaningful conversations with friends and family, learn Ren'Py or Unity and make your own game... so may options.
That's my man!
Thanks for the work!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes