adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
Not the first time, won't be the last (three of the four most recent updates - all in a row):
v0.82.4a 22 Apr 2022 (7 months + 9 days)​
v0.68.2a 13 Sep 2021 (6 months)​
v0.47.5a 09 Mar 2021 (7 months)​
Particularly this update because they are building two versions at once.

There are thousands of games on F95 - enjoy some more of them while you wait. Or read a book, take walks in the park, have meaningful conversations with friends and family, learn Ren'Py or Unity and make your own game... so may options.
Yes, but i have about 700 gigs of games in various forms of completion, and a tiny amount complete. Most are abandoned. With some i have to replay because i have forgotten the entire story. Its nice to have a good update every month or 2 to keep fresh.

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
dont know if anyone is having this problem but i literally had to skip the clicking minigame for marys weight lifting cause i could get 2 sets but the third one was literally not moving no matter how fast i clicked or pressed space bar

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes, but i have about 700 gigs of games in various forms of completion, and a tiny amount complete. Most are abandoned. With some i have to replay because i have forgotten the entire story. Its nice to have a good update every month or 2 to keep fresh.
I'm going to sound harsh but...
You won't get that kind of release calendar with this title. so you pretty much have a choice - either wait the time for the longer updates or find different games to follow because Uberpie isn't going to change any time soon.
dont know if anyone is having this problem but i literally had to skip the clicking minigame for marys weight lifting cause i could get 2 sets but the third one was literally not moving no matter how fast i clicked or pressed space bar
If you have a monitor that displays higher than 60mhz, adjust it to 60mhz and try again ... but yeah, that's also why there's a skip option with the cheat code.
I could abide AI if it is heavily QC'd. Have uber fix the lighting, hands, inconsistencies and whatever wonky shit comes up. Plus make sure it isn't the only art.
If this is a request for the development team - Uberpie doesn't interact here and I doubt that lostraven will bother to read a lot of the posts here. If you want Uberpie to know your thoughts - head to their discord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is that scene im missing?
1681134557047.png
Since you want "NTR avoidable"- do you think you should still get the image in your gallery?
Skips a scene that warned "NTR content ahead" (even though pimping isn't netorare, but whatever, Uberpie) and then wonders why they are missing a scene in the gallery. If you skip a lewd scene, you don't get it in the gallery. I am always confused by people when they ask.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I'm going to sound harsh but...
You won't get that kind of release calendar with this title. so you pretty much have a choice - either wait the time for the longer updates or find different games to follow because Uberpie isn't going to change any time soon.

If you have a monitor that displays higher than 60mhz, adjust it to 60mhz and try again ... but yeah, that's also why there's a skip option with the cheat code.

If this is a request for the development team - Uberpie doesn't interact here and I doubt that lostraven will bother to read a lot of the posts here. If you want Uberpie to know your thoughts - head to their discord.

View attachment 2535717
Since you want "NTR avoidable"- do you think you should still get the image in your gallery?
Skips a scene that warned "NTR content ahead" (even though pimping isn't netorare, but whatever, Uberpie) and then wonders why they are missing a scene in the gallery. If you skip a lewd scene, you don't get it in the gallery. I am always confused by people when they ask.
people against netorare are almost always also against sharing and/or pimping, which is netorasa another form of ntr, im assuming uber did that cause he knew people that hate netorare would also hate netorasa.

that aside i think your snark was a lil uncalled for here, people miss scenes in this game all the time in general so for all they knew maybe they missed a normal scene, the missing scene tile wasnt marked to let them know it was a ntr scene. perhaps uber should consider adding something to those locked scene tiles, like just a simple NTR so players know it was a ntr scene they skipped, though its a moot point since i assume once the game gets split theyll have separate galleries.

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
did i miss a ton of content because i didnt want to cross dress? I'm at 20% scene unlocked, and i only have one task "becca is waiting for me at the classroom" also... she isnt waiting for me at the classroom. It's all been clara and becca content, which are the two ugliest characters... so thats annoying. been a bit with pricilla and the teacher, but not much else.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
did i miss a ton of content because i didnt want to cross dress? I'm at 20% scene unlocked, and i only have one task "becca is waiting for me at the classroom" also... she isnt waiting for me at the classroom. It's all been clara and becca content, which are the two ugliest characters... so thats annoying. been a bit with pricilla and the teacher, but not much else.
That's Becca waiting for you in the classroom... if she is not there I don't know how to help you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also how dare you say that Becca and my baby Clara are ugly?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Your current task:
The single image of the optional scene of wearing Tiffany's clothes is all there is.
Also, if you don't enjoy Clara and Becca then you should stop now and delete the files. They are the two most prominent characters in the game. They have the most content and there are long storylines that are devoted to the MC's relationship with them.

Reactions: Stil996

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Think there were plans for it but nothing atm.. Not sure any of the old plans are still in affect now though.
Man, Our MC intentionally makes Jessica pregnant.

After that scene we have no more Jessica, which is a fucking damn shame because her scenes are the hottest.

I'd blame the Patrons, but... what can I tell you? I guess we can't always get what we want, therefore let them enjoy their Dannyboy and move on to somewhere else.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

After that scene we have no more Jessica, which is a fucking damn shame because her scenes are the hottest.

I'd blame the Patrons, but... what can I tell you? I guess we can't always get what we want, therefore let them enjoy their Dannyboy and move on to somewhere else.
Who says there is no more Jessica? I'm sure her story will develop eventually & we'll see more of her as the cult develops... though at this pace it might be a few years down the line.
There was also talk about breeding Clara, I'm curious if that will get developed.

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yea, I usually have to replay a lot of these because I can't remember anything about them. I don't mind it but it's bad when the replayability is low for various reasons (story's boring, poor proofreading, it's a long ass game with renders that have drastically improved over time, etc.)
But the thing about monthly or bi-monthly updates is that I know I wouldn't be getting much content at all each update so I'd end up waiting probably the same amount of time either way just letting them build up.
Now ... if it goes over a certain period of time and there still isn't much to see compared to the dev time then that's when I get a little salty.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Yeah I know we knock her up but we don't get to see her baby bump so far and I am not really sure if we will , preggo was planned but with all the other changes and lack of any hints so far I am not "sure" we will see her preggo , I for one would love to see them all with the baby bumps and leaking teats :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ReaCreations

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
f it goes over a certain period of time and there still isn't much to see compared to the dev time then that's when I get a little salty.
I don't care how long a dev takes because I haven't paid anything to play anything. I don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Now, if I paid a retail price for something and I don't get what I'm promised, that's a different story. But here, on F95 - I play anything I want without paying a penny and so I kick back and do other things. And for those that are patreons contributing to the developers, bully for them because they make it so that a larger number of developers (at various skill and experience levels) release anything at all for me to play for free.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I don't care how long a dev takes because I haven't paid anything to play anything. I don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Now, if I paid a retail price for something and I don't get what I'm promised, that's a different story. But here, on F95 - I play anything I want without paying a penny and so I kick back and do other things. And for those that are patreons contributing to the developers, bully for them because they make it so that a larger number of developers (at various skill and experience levels) release anything at all for me to play for free.
Yea, yea. I don't need the speech. I touch grass ... occasionally. Special occasions. Like Christmas or something. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hooviescoop

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Is there any Tiffany progress in this update? Feels like she got neglected for so long. :cry:

Justice for Tiffiany...or dick, idk.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes