Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any Tiffany progress in this update? Feels like she got neglected for so long. :cry:

Justice for Tiffiany...or dick, idk.
Are you talking about in "this update" that is currently out or the upcoming? Either way the answer is yes. The changelog in the OP for the update that is released would tell you that, you needn't have asked. Though, the progress doesn't go far.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Almost all the art is now finished, with all that remains being editing/tweaking of the script, the last part of coding, and play-testing of both updates.
One thing we did want to share was some of the more subtle changes over time, such as character models of Chantelle and a few others we'll be showcasing soon.
That's all for now. As always, thank you all so much for your support; without you, none of this would be possible.

-The Taffy Tales Team

I've heard of a new gym technique involving licking whip-cream off of someones abs for... Reasons. Think Chantelle will go for it?

poster_tiff1.png

mancey

Mar 31, 2018
Update news!
Almost all the art is now finished, with all that remains being editing/tweaking of the script, the last part of coding, and play-testing of both updates.
One thing we did want to share was some of the more subtle changes over time, such as character models of Chantelle and a few others we'll be showcasing soon.
That's all for now. As always, thank you all so much for your support; without you, none of this would be possible.

-The Taffy Tales Team

I've heard of a new gym technique involving licking whip-cream off of someones abs for... Reasons. Think Chantelle will go for it?

View attachment 2544192
Aint no way lil bro that AI lil bro no cap on god fr fr that AI i know the promps fr fr

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022
I've looked up walkthroughs and they don't really match what happens in my playthrough like at all and it is frustrating because there are hints on what to do next in game like when I got the glue for Clara but the quest wasn't activating till like 15-20 in game days later that it finally did. My only advice is just do as many things as the hints give and if you're stuck look around the map and move you mouse over things to see if they're interactable or just pass the day/s.

zavier.prabal

Sep 17, 2020
If you are stuck in a shower on in the toilet without any buttons, use a save editor to change isMiniMapLocked or curLocation and restart the game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you are stuck in a shower on in the toilet without any buttons, use a save editor to change isMiniMapLocked or curLocation and restart the game
Or just create a save regimen rotating through 3-7 save slots (there are 161 available slots to use!) where you save every night the MC goes to his bedroom or a similar repetitive time. Then you only have to reload the last save and do a minute or two of fast forwarding to where you got stuck.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Fun game, but what is with these games and ridiculous size dicks. Also the rich husband of wife, dialogue says he has a "tiny dick" in the story. That thing is like 7 inches long. How in any world is that tiny? Lmao... I found that part of game just weird.
im not gonna lie, i also laughed my ass off when i saw it, the art clearly doesnt mesh with the text in some of those moments.

Reactions: ivanacco1

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
hi new player here, wen the dev updates the game, will I need an entirely new save ?

also the Christmas and halloween special seem like dlc, is there any order I should play those or certain time I should play them before progressing the main story?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi new player here, wen the dev updates the game, will I need an entirely new save ?

also the Christmas and halloween special seem like dlc, is there any order I should play those or certain time I should play them before progressing the main story?
About 2 of the updates in 2018 and 1 last year didn't have a preloaded save available to start at new content. All the others did. However, since the developer is modifying the game's core by splitting it into two separate games/routes - people might need to start at day one in the upcoming update (though I am sure they are attempting to make starting at "new content" possible...)

The two holiday stories are standalones from the main game. However, there are bits in the holiday releases that spoil storylines prior to 2020 (If I remember correctly), so you may want to at least complete all the scenes up to v0.14.x in the gallery before taking in the two holiday specials.
1681550754866.png

For all other questions you might have, check the 63rd posting of my FAQ at the top of this post.

KotMulder

Sep 2, 2017

It doesn't matter. Just two short standalone stories. Play them whenever you want.

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
After looking at the tags and comments. Is there really forced NTR scenes or is it completely optional? Aside from this what are the major routes you can take? Is there one where MC doens't get cucked at all but does the cucking or one where MC fucks up Darnell entirely? like cuck Darnell or just break him.

Last edited:

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
After looking at the tags and comments. Is there really forced NTR scenes or is it completely optional? Aside from this what are the major routes you can take? Is there one where MC doens't get cucked at all but does the cucking or one where MC fucks up Darnell entirely? like cuck Darnell or just break him.
Right now the only route is the harem/domination route, NTR is going to be an entirely separate route. As for Darnell I assume it depends what route you're on but on the current implemented route he is most definitely your enemy. Personally I'm hoping for the MC to eventually put a bullet through his skull in this route.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Right now the only route is the harem/domination route, NTR is going to be an entirely separate route. As for Darnell I assume it depends what route you're on but on the current implemented route he is most definitely your enemy. Personally I'm hoping for the MC to eventually put a bullet through his skull in this route.
I remember in the previous version I played, there was a scene where Darnell was either getting beat or was beat up and you had the option to help him (or something along those lines) or just leave him there.
It was before the other bully character was put in.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's pretty obvious which choices to make to avoid it. Some things may seem like it's implied that it's NTR but later in the story it just turns out that nothing has been done yet. There may have been rewrites here and there as development went on and the team started to more precisely cut up the story to fit onto different paths (harem, ntr, etc.) so those may be old comments/comments based off old versions or I missed something.
Also yes you do get to do that but not to Darnell ... yet(?)

anubian

Jan 5, 2020
Is it possible to start from a certain update other than the latest one? I missed a few versions of this game and would rather not a) Go through the whole game again, or b) Download 3 versions of the game just to play the content I missed.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes