SGGG

May 9, 2020
You should hide that behind a spoiler, also. Unless you are wanting to start a renewed feud from 2 years ago.
Okay, forgot there are still people who haven't played it yet. Has now been added.

Here are all the dialog files: #27,136
I used AssetStudio to get them from the "resource.assets" file in the "TaffyTales_Data" folder.
Edit:
Translated the text in the game. And how can AssetStudio convert the file back to "resource.assets"?
Can someone help me who knows? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Uber has reached a record high 5500 plus Patreons hurrah! Looks like broadening his fanbase was a great call!

Last edited:
Reactions: Well5

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Uber has reached a record high 5500 plus Patreons hurrah! Looks like broadening his fanbase was a great call!
Dude, he really hasn't really broadened his fan base, NTR has always been on the horizon, he just keeps failing to deliver.

Not a record, 6050 was his highest. Someone remind me was that drop when he failed to deliver the promised NTR update last time? I can't keep track of that stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Broadening the fan base would also require to actually deliver the content, not just announce it.
He's been retaining it very well though considering the time between updates.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Dude, he really hasn't really broadened his fan base, NTR has always been on the horizon, he just keeps failing to deliver.

Not a record, 6050 was his highest. Someone remind me was that drop when he failed to deliver the promised NTR update last time? I can't keep track of that stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wrong, an announcement of the ntr update finally gonna be worked on does wonders in broadening his fanbase and have all those ntr fans that went away come back. More like they're in sleep and woke up now.

His Patreon used to be 3000 plus for the longest time, so for him to stay in the 5000 plus range now is impressive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Come again?
Making a fan doesn't require an update to be released.
The act of being a fan typically involves having an interest, admiration, or enthusiasm for a particular person, group, or subject. While consuming content related to the object of fandom is a common way to deepen one's understanding and engagement, it is not a strict requirement to be considered a fan.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021

What does this AI art has to do with Taffy Tales? :FacePalm:
It's not even fan art (which should be posted in a fan art thread and not here, assuming there is one)
It's just some pictures I wanted to share.,yes it has nothing to do with taffy tales and I don't plan to spam the thread.
I put one NTR and one vanilla picture for both communities.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Making a fan doesn't require an update to be released.
For a new project, no, probably not. Especially if the dev has a history of delivering.
For a game that's been around for 5 years now I'd be very surprised if the mere announcement of content that had been promised before would significantly grow the fan base in any way.

Reactions: Alandir and mrttao

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
For a new project, no, probably not. Especially if the dev has a history of delivering.
For a game that's been around for 5 years now I'd be very surprised if the mere announcement of content that had been promised before would significantly grow the fan base in any way.
"Mere announcement of content" is dishonest to say, it's a new route. If that weren't the case, then the ntrman Patreon wouldn't have 3085 Patreons and would have far lesser Patreons. Trust in the facts that ntr has quite a bit of fans and that it will and is increasing his fanbase in significant ways.

TaMTaMBaBy

Aug 25, 2018
I love the storyline more. I find the narrative I'm looking for in this game. It's not cold like other games. It's more like a friend telling you a memory.

Reactions: Artist271

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Wrong, an announcement of the ntr update finally gonna be worked on does wonders in broadening his fanbase and have all those ntr fans that went away come back. More like they're in sleep and woke up now.

His Patreon used to be 3000 plus for the longest time, so for him to stay in the 5000 plus range now is impressive.
Dude I don't know why you are jumping on the "wrong" like that, NTR has been an awaited feature from day one, it's always been a key theme, and a proper NTR update has been explicitly promised for a while now, I might be wrong (I don't really keep track such things) but I think 2-3 updates (before he decided to rework the beginning)

As for the numbers he hit 5344 back in 2021 (probably the first time he promised an solid NTR update, since then he has been bouncing around the 4-6k mark)

Reactions: Artist271

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Dude I don't know why you are jumping on the "wrong" like that, NTR has been an awaited feature from day one, it's always been a key theme, and a proper NTR update has been explicitly promised for a while now, I might be wrong (I don't really keep track such things) but I think 2-3 updates (before he decided to rework the beginning)

As for the numbers he hit 5344 back in 2021 (probably the first time he promised an solid NTR update, since then he has been bouncing around the 4-6k mark)
You right, sorry about that. The confirmation and announcement that the update will be worked on after 2 updates was in may 25 of 2023. And now ntr fans are done being in hybernation. and a key theme would be if there were an ntr route.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
"Mere announcement of content" is dishonest to say, it's a new route. If that weren't the case, then the ntrman Patreon wouldn't have 3085 Patreons and would have far lesser Patreons. Trust in the facts that ntr has quite a bit of fans and that it will and is increasing his fanbase in significant ways.
Sure it's a new route, but we're talking about Patreon, where every new project is the best thing since sliced bread and every other post is either a promise or an excuse for failing to deliver on a promise.
Until the update is actually out I doubt it'll have much impact.

As for NTR having many fans, yes and no. The fetish is very divisive and you have to tread carefully how you present and implement it, unless your game is only aimed at the NTR crowd. It's not like stepcest (with an incest patch), which a massive amount of players seem to absolutely love and the rest generally don't give a fuck if it's there or not.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Sure it's a new route, but we're talking about Patreon, where every new project is the best thing since sliced bread and every other post is either a promise or an excuse for failing to deliver on a promise.
Until the update is actually out I doubt it'll have much impact.

As for NTR having many fans, yes and no. The fetish is very divisive and you have to tread carefully how you present and implement it, unless your game is only aimed at the NTR crowd. It's not like stepcest (with an incest patch), which a massive amount of players seem to absolutely love and the rest generally don't give a fuck if it's there or not.
Pretty dishonest of you to say that, I'd make sense if Ubers or ntrman's games were very recent, but it isn't. The fanbase has been solidified. So yes, Patreon is a good metric to know what sells or not, and tbf Patreon is both their only income and seeing as how adamant you are on undermining ntr then there's no reason for ntrman's Patreon number to be that high. So it's not a yes and no, it's a yes.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes