Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Honestly, I have no idea of what the fuck you F95 guys are talking about whenever you lot talk about "corruption" in an erotic game.

To me (and to Merriam-Webster dictionary, too), corruption is the act of bribing a public official or a politician with money and/or favours.

I don't remember any VN here with politics as the main scenario. So, what the fuck is wrong with you, guys?
Corruption is the act of manipulating someones moral perspective towards the "immoral", your definition is wrong as politicians are already as corrupt as humans can possibly be, and as such incorruptible (you might find them corrupting demons though).

Edit: I just noticed my typo, so for clarity I don't believe Corruption makes you "immortal"... DOH! o_O

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Then who made the Tags?
who knows
When the game was first presented there was a rape which later turned into a BDSM scene (Clara), with your victim "consensually" having sex with you.
You live in a home with a "Not Mother" and a "Not Sister", both only referred to by name, UberPie was very careful to delete words like mom and sister from their interactions, you can still rename Mary (Not Mom) to be Mom if you like but that's on you (I'm sure it's only coincidence that "Mom" fits the dialogue better than "Mary" :p)

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
who knows
When the game was first presented there was a rape which later turned into a BDSM scene (Clara), with your victim "consensually" having sex with you.
You live in a home with a "Not Mother" and a "Not Sister", both only referred to by name, UberPie was very careful to delete words like mom and sister from their interactions, you can still rename Mary (Not Mom) to be Mom if you like but that's on you (I'm sure it's only coincidence that "Mom" fits the dialogue better than "Mary" :p)
The most reasonable step that a dev would have to take is to make Mary is the next wife of father after the death of the mother of MC, and Tiffany is his half-sister. But as we all know very well, our wonderful author (author's) is not looking for simple ways. The fact is that such a scheme of relations: MC - stepmother - stepsister has already been perfectly implemented in the game "Summertime Saga", which has long become mainstream for games of this kind. After the protagonist's friend, fat Tash (his analog is Eric in "SS"), was miraculously teleported to "TT", the plagiarism became visible to the naked eye.
Now, attention the question: When MC gets drunk in the trash and fucks Mary from behind in the washing machine, we, as players of this beautiful game, should consider this event a corruption or rape?

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
The most reasonable step that a dev would have to take is to make Mary is the next wife of father after the death of the mother of MC, and Tiffany is his half-sister. But as we all know very well, our wonderful author (author's) is not looking for simple ways. The fact is that such a scheme of relations: MC - stepmother - stepsister has already been perfectly implemented in the game "Summertime Saga", which has long become mainstream for games of this kind. After the protagonist's friend, fat Tash (his analog is Eric in "SS"), was miraculously teleported to "TT", the plagiarism became visible to the naked eye.
Now, attention the question: When MC gets drunk in the trash and fucks Mary from behind in the washing machine, we, as players of this beautiful game, should consider this event a corruption or rape?
A loser ugly best friend is a common trope and at most it should be considered inspiration if he got the idea out of Eric.
And also your suggestions are kinda generic and too boring and predictable, and against patreon's TOS specifically the half sister part. No incest allowed.

Simple =\= better writing

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
A loser ugly best friend is a common trope and at most it should be considered inspiration if he got the idea out of Eric.
And also your suggestions are kinda generic and too boring and predictable, and against patreon's TOS specifically the half sister part. No incest allowed.

Simple =\= better writing
Well, well, unpredictable and not boring post. Incest is prohibited. Dude, in your dreams you've probably already fucked Tiff many times, however, readers of this topic on hundreds of pages of messages for many years complain that they can't do it in any way. So to summarize your message: you need to get inspired and copy-paste from other games into your own game of the main characters and plot moves.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Well, well, unpredictable and not boring post. Incest is prohibited. Dude, in your dreams you've probably already fucked Tiff many times, however, readers of this topic on hundreds of pages of messages for many years complain that they can't do it in any way. So to summarize your message: you need to get inspired and copy-paste from other games into your own game of the main characters and plot moves.
What do you mean in my dreams? patreon has the no incest rule and enforces it, but at random and when patreon ain't lazy, so taking the risk and adding incest is not recommended in the least to do so, and tifanny ain't even a step sister nor a half sister.

and no, that's not at all a correct summary of what i told you.
if you want one, then i'll tell you.
there's common tropes, and they're gonna be used from game to game sometimes, just because two games have a similar trope doesn't mean plaguiarism.
also, don't dishonestly put words in my mouth with that summary, inspiration isn't something frowned upon and is in center stage in the entertainment media, and is a very important reason why we have so much good content out there.

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
What do you mean in my dreams? patreon has the no incest rule and enforces it, but at random and when patreon ain't lazy, so taking the risk and adding incest is not recommended in the least to do so, and tifanny ain't even a step sister nor a half sister.

there's common tropes, and they're gonna be used from game to game sometimes, just because two games have a similar trope doesn't mean plaguiarism.
also, don't dishonestly put words in my mouth with that summary, inspiration isn't something frowned upon and is in center stage in the entertainment media, and is a very important reason why we have so much good content out there.
However. My friend, I hope that in life you also follow this golden rule, which you yourself wrote: Simple =\= better writing.
Especially for you, I explain as simply as possible. This game was originally conceived as a FAMILY relationship. This was its originality, its path to success, so to speak, unlike many other similar games. At the moment there is no incest in the game. From the word IN GENERAL. Patreon has nothing to worry about. Fans can also be calm.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
However. My friend, I hope that in life you also follow this golden rule, which you yourself wrote: Simple =\= better writing.
Especially for you, I explain as simply as possible. This game was originally conceived as a FAMILY relationship. This was its originality, its path to success, so to speak, unlike many other similar games. At the moment there is no incest in the game. From the word IN GENERAL. Patreon has nothing to worry about. Fans can also be calm.
Plans change, it was family tales before, but not a strictly family relationship only game not even to an overwhelming degree. the non family characters at that time got great screen time as well, and it was advertised as such rightfully. and the family portion was changed due to patreon it had to change the planned incest and change the relationships.
also, all you're showing us is that you're bummed out that there's no incest in the game, i get it dude. you love incest, and want to hate on the game due to the game having no incest.

and no, i explained to you why the no incest rule is important and you've done nothing to debunk what i said. your argument is as good as saying "but you're wrong' without no valid explanation as to why i'm wrong. A good google search on your part would inform you why you shouldn't let luck dictate whether your game survives on patreon with incest added.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
No - nobody knows a release date, not even Uberpie. When he knows about a week or so out from that date, he'll let folks know.
I already answered this question in reply to one of your previous posts asking a similar question 6 months ago: #26,420

Hans Christian Andersen, that's who. :ROFLMAO:

you have to excuse me, like you stated yourself, its been 6 months since i asked that question.

but in truth i was expecting a more sure response from people who are tracking the devlogs, since, well, its been 6 months and there should be more certainty about what content the next update will have, it being this divisive and all.

i mean, your response was basically a "who knows". which, fair enough it was more than 6 months away from the release, but does nobody knows even now? has Uber not mentioned anything about how the update is going to be?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019

she is not a step sister, nor a sister, she is also someone with no real content yet.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
you have to excuse me, like you stated yourself, its been 6 months since i asked that question.

but in truth i was expecting a more sure response from people who are tracking the devlogs, since, well, its been 6 months and there should be more certainty about what content the next update will have, it being this divisive and all.

i mean, your response was basically a "who knows". which, fair enough it was more than 6 months away from the release, but does nobody knows even now? has Uber not mentioned anything about how the update is going to be?
i give it 2-3 weeks max.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Uber doesn't talk about release dates... and frankly I wouldn't trust him to get it right if he did.
At least one of the versions was in testing but that doesn't mean a lot, these testing phases can last a long time. and I suspect he will hold off until both are ready to release at the same time.

IMO "It'll be here when it's here" is the best answer you will ever get.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The fact is that such a scheme of relations: MC - stepmother - stepsister has already been perfectly implemented in the game "Summertime Saga",
You're wrong. Re-read the character stories.
Hey guys, bit stuck at the task "Thus begins our great adventures as an alcoholic". How do I continue?
Use the internet to get your answer, that's how you continue.

I have posted 69 updates of my FAQ since May of last year. In just about every one of them, I supply links to all the Patreon posts from Uberpie that have been copied here so that people can see what he is saying about the coming update. The latest post of my FAQ was 5 days ago - and searching the thread for "update" should have placed many of my FAQs in the first page of results. But, here's a direct link to the last time I posted: #28,018 You want to review #14.

Also, my "I already answered this question in reply to one of your previous posts asking a similar question 6 months ago: #26,420" wasn't in reference to your first question. It was in reference to your second question
man, 8 months and still counting. (Question 1) does anybody knows if there's a release date already? (Question 2) also, i know this update will be focused on ntr, but will it only be ntr, or will there be content on the "normal" route as well?
Answer to question 1: No - nobody knows a release date, not even Uberpie. When he knows about a week or so out from that date, he'll let folks know.​
Answer to question 2: I already answered this question in reply to one of your previous posts asking a similar question 6 months ago: #26,420

Last edited:
Reactions: amsousa95

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how can i have full screen? does someone knows?
What device are you playing the game on? Desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, (other)...
What is the display setting of your monitor/screen? 1920x1080, 1600x900, (other)...
What OS are you using? Windows, Mac, Linux, Android...
What version of OS? 10, 11, 13, 8, (other)...
Is it only for that scene or are all scenes like that?
Have you fully maximized the window for the game?

The reason why I ask all these questions is that I don't have the problem you are showing. I use Windows10 and when I maximize the game window in one of my monitors (both are 1920x1080) - it looks like the following:
With taskbar hidden on monitorWith taskbar vertically on the side of monitor
(not part of the screenshot)
1687184060777.png 1687184054180.png
So, as you can see - not much difference (just little slivers of black bars).

Reactions: Gerilleshi2

Gerilleshi2

May 31, 2022
What device are you playing the game on? Desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, (other)...
What is the display setting of your monitor/screen? 1920x1080, 1600x900, (other)...
What OS are you using? Windows, Mac, Linux, Android...
What version of OS? 10, 11, 13, 8, (other)...
Is it only for that scene or are all scenes like that?
Have you fully maximized the window for the game?

The reason why I ask all these questions is that I don't have the problem you are showing. I use Windows10 and when I maximize the game window in one of my monitors (both are 1920x1080) - it looks like the following:
With taskbar hidden on monitorWith taskbar vertically on the side of monitor
(not part of the screenshot)
View attachment 2708289 View attachment 2708288
So, as you can see - not much difference (just little slivers of black bars).
im playing in Windows 11 laptop.. and how can i fix that

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes