Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
im playing in Windows 11 laptop.. and how can i fix that
Well, I asked several questions and you only answered 2 of them. That said, if the game is the only thing not showing full screen on your Windows 11 laptop - you should probably go to the developer's discord and see if they have an answer. Otherwise, you might have to search the internet for your answer on Windows 11 forums - such as possibly this one:

Perhaps someone who uses Windows 11 and has seen this before will be able to help you - because you are the first to mention this problem in this thread.

If you do go to the developer's discord to get an answer, and they do help solve your issue - please share that solution here so that future people can search for the answer if they have the same problem.

Reactions: Gerilleshi2

guigro

Oct 15, 2019
Hello ! I'm stuck in the game and think there might be a bug.
I'm playing version 0.89.8B on Mac. I did all the quests lines I found, I'm on 8.8% of opened scenes.

The two quest lines I have are about getting the ball with Becca, and moving stuff in the closet for Clara.
For the first one, I don't have the rope and can't find it. (it's not behind the running court)
For the second one, I don't have the gym clothes and can't find it. (it's not in the garden)

Also, I repaired the fence a loooong time ago but it doesn't shows as "repaired" in the images and I can still go in Jennyfer's garden (I already saw through the windows and picked up the phone).

Any idea on how to unblock those quest lines ? I could use the save editor but have no idea on how to trigger those items to show up. I would like not to start from the beginning if possible.

Thanks a lot !

Gerilleshi2

May 31, 2022
Well, I asked several questions and you only answered 2 of them. That said, if the game is the only thing not showing full screen on your Windows 11 laptop - you should probably go to the developer's discord and see if they have an answer. Otherwise, you might have to search the internet for your answer on Windows 11 forums - such as possibly this one:

Perhaps someone who uses Windows 11 and has seen this before will be able to help you - because you are the first to mention this problem in this thread.

If you do go to the developer's discord to get an answer, and they do help solve your issue - please share that solution here so that future people can search for the answer if they have the same problem.
thanks for helping.. im gonna follow this steps if will be fix

Gerilleshi2

May 31, 2022
"alt" + "enter" is the old tried and true method of jumping to full screen... I've no idea if that still works in Win11, like the count I've never had any issue with fullscreen for this game
it didnt work that... i dont know how that happen.. in the morning i didnt have that problem and now suddenly the screen was not full

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello ! I'm stuck in the game and think there might be a bug.
Nothing you mention is a bug.
For the first one, I don't have the rope and can't find it. (it's not behind the running court)
That's because you haven't advanced all the required tasks yet - storylines overlap, you can't just do one character at a time, Becca's quests overlap with Priscilla's overlap with Mary's overlap with Sara's overlap with Clara's etc etc etc
See #25,271 for more description.
For the second one, I don't have the gym clothes and can't find it. (it's not in the garden)
Oh, same answer as the previous.
Also, I repaired the fence a loooong time ago but it doesn't shows as "repaired" in the images and I can still go in Jennyfer's garden (I already saw through the windows and picked up the phone).
The MC actually never repaired the fence - he got all the supplies, but the repair never actually happened because of Max's interference (or was it spying on Jennifer?). In any event, the fence is never repaired.
I could use the save editor
Don't. If you really want handheld to complete tasks - See #8 and #9 from my post Friday of the 69th update of my FAQ: #28,018. I also recommend #1.
it didnt work that... i dont know how that happen.. in the morning i didnt have that problem and now suddenly the screen was not full
"in the morning" - as in the morning in real life or morning in the game. If you mean morning in real life - you have done something between then and now to your laptop (or something got auto updated in your computer - not the game) which has caused this. If you mean in the game ... save where you are at in the game (you should be creating a new save every new day in the MC's bedroom - either rotating 3-9 save slots or just new save each time). exit the game. turn off your laptop. turn on your laptop. open game. load save. play for a bit. see if it fixes itself.

Reactions: Gerilleshi2

guigro

Oct 15, 2019
Nothing you mention is a bug.
OMG Thanks, After slowly watching a walkthrough I found out that going on Saturday "day" in front of Priscillia's house triggered the next part of Becca's looking for the ball...
Even though the date with Beccas was maybe on day 22 and I'm on day 60, poor Becca waited for me so long !

Thanks again for your reply !

Reactions: Count Morado
Sep 30, 2018
Quick Question, I know the new Update will feature separate games for both Ntr and Normal route, but does anyone have a clue as to what characters the update will focus on? Like which character is liable to get more content this update?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Quick Question, I know the new Update will feature separate games for both Ntr and Normal route, but does anyone have a clue as to what characters the update will focus on? Like which character is liable to get more content this update?
probably the ntr route, since its been long overdue. but uber could do equal content for both

as for chara who will get content, danny's mom, priscila(what ever name is lol), tiff. these are just my guesses based on what previews were dropped.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Try using the search function with the term "Update news!" and you'll find the last sneak peeks mostly posted by Timendo, though I suspect he's been slacking off now he has a new job (Excuses, Excuses), maybe search for lostraven (a writer for this game) will give clues though I suspect he's been sworn to secrecy. Or check out the

Set your searches to "most recent" instead of default though, Profile/preferences/settings to get the best search results.

Submizziveslutlover

Nov 27, 2018
See alot of people Talking about specific days and events from a a walkthrough. If I want to play this game will I need to use a walkthrough or can I figure out most stuff with a bit of trial and error? Will that lock me out of content if I dont complete it on certian days? How detailed is the quest log/ descriptions? I know I asked alot but im just not super into games where I have to use a walkthrough every step of the way is that the case here?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
See alot of people Talking about specific days and events from a a walkthrough. If I want to play this game will I need to use a walkthrough or can I figure out most stuff with a bit of trial and error? Will that lock me out of content if I dont complete it on certian days? How detailed is the quest log/ descriptions? I know I asked alot but im just not super into games where I have to use a walkthrough every step of the way is that the case here?
The game is fairly simple if you read whats happening. there are a couple of places where the hints don't make sense (they are given too early), but if you are methodical and focus on the stuff you can do, you don't really need a walkthough.... just save often (at least three saves on rotation), there are game killing bugs, but a simple quit and reload will get you passed most of them.

PS, since I forgot to answer the "day" part of your question, Time doesn't mean anything in this game, a few events do happen on certain days, but if you miss them just sleep 7 days to get back to the correct day.

Last edited:

Submizziveslutlover

Nov 27, 2018
The game is fairly simple if you read whats happening. there are a couple of places where the hints don't make sense (they are given too early), but if you are methodical and focus on the stuff you can do, you don't really need a walkthough.... just save often (at least three saves on rotation), there are game killing bugs, but a simple quit and reload will get you passed most of them.

PS, since I forgot to answer the "day" part of your question, Time doesn't mean anything in this game, a few evenst on happen on certain weekdays, but if you miss them just sleep 7 days to get back the correct day.
Thanks so much! looking forward to playing in that case ;)

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
You're wrong. Re-read the character stories.
Use the internet to get your answer, that's how you continue.
I have posted 69 updates of my FAQ since May of last year. In just about every one of them, I supply links to all the Patreon posts from Uberpie that have been copied here so that people can see what he is saying about the coming update. The latest post of my FAQ was 5 days ago - and searching the thread for "update" should have placed many of my FAQs in the first page of results. But, here's a direct link to the last time I posted: #28,018 You want to review #14.

Also, my "I already answered this question in reply to one of your previous posts asking a similar question 6 months ago: #26,420" wasn't in reference to your first question. It was in reference to your second question

Answer to question 1: No - nobody knows a release date, not even Uberpie. When he knows about a week or so out from that date, he'll let folks know.​
Answer to question 2: I already answered this question in reply to one of your previous posts asking a similar question 6 months ago: #26,420

you do realize that saying "i responded 6 months ago with a dunno, i think maybe" is not really a good answer, right?

so i gotta ask again: Is there's any news or confirmation from Uber about the direction of the update? anything about if it will be 100% ntr focused? or will it be something closer to a 50-50 to 30-70?

and if there isnt, simply say, "no, he hasnt said anything about it yet".

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
you do realize that saying "i responded 6 months ago with a dunno, i think maybe" is not really a good answer, right?

so i gotta ask again: Is there's any news or confirmation from Uber about the direction of the update? anything about if it will be 100% ntr focused? or will it be something closer to a 50-50 to 30-70?

and if there isnt, simply say, "no, he hasnt said anything about it yet".
Dude. The questions you are asking have been answered dozens, if not hundreds of times in this thread in the past 9 months and are answered in my FAQ which I have linked to you several times - not just recently, but previously, as well.

Here, I'll go slow for you:
  1. News/confirmation about the direction of the update:

Initially (stated by Uberpie from the summer of last year to 12 December 2022) it was to be 100% netorare. However, on 12 December 2022 (#26,342) he announced that the next update was going to have content for both the netorare and the main route. Which is what you found out at that time (#26,419) and you asked about at that time and I told you at that time (#26,420).

2. 100% ntr focused, or 50-50 to 30-70?

From #12 from the 69th posting of my FAQ (#28,018) --
    The next update is planned the start of the development of the completely separate NTR storyline path. Both routes will be presented "as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route." (direct quote of Uberpie)
    That is all we know. Uberpie has stated NOTHING about how much time has been devoted in one or the other or what the proportion is - simply that the update will have content for both the netorare and the main routes. You can learn for yourself by reading #14 in the 69th posting of my FAQ (#28,018) where I have links to copies of all of the 18 patreon updates that have been posted by Uberpie since the last update was released (listed from newest to oldest)
You are making this too damn hard for yourself to understand. It's not that hard.

Reactions: Seeker Of Truth

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i made a page long text explaining why those answers dont really help as they dont really explain anything. but then i realized that nothing i say will change anything as you will still say "stop asking if there's any new info TODAY today, 9 MONTHS AGO i said the answer was i dont know".

so yeah. i still find it hilarious how you think the answer to a yes or no question is "almost a year ago it was a maybe, pehaps" with a "here are some pictures that have no context that doesnt really say anything"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i made a page long text explaining why those answers dont really help as they dont really explain anything. but then i realized that nothing i say will change anything as you will still say "stop asking if there's any new info TODAY today, 9 MONTHS AGO i said the answer was i dont know".

so yeah. i still find it hilarious how you think the answer to a yes or no question is "almost a year ago it was a maybe, pehaps" with a "here are some pictures that have no context that doesnt really say anything"
Stop paraphrasing me - especially since you are wrong when you do. It is obvious by the way you are paraphrasing that you are making this more difficult and convoluted that it is.

If something would have changed and new information would have come about - then the answer would be different. Nothing has changed - so nothing new is shared.

I have linked several times in the past several days where you can read for yourself Uberpie's exact words. If you don't like the answer you're given - you can find out for yourself. I have also told you previously that if you want to ask Uberpie, yourself, go to the discord and ask.

I have led you to water several times in the past - and you refuse to drink the water. So now I will force the water down your throat - Here's the copy/paste of the first sentence from #14 in the 69th posting of my FAQ (#28,018 ):

Next Update: Patreon posts since last update: 7 Jun, 26 May, 18 May, 06 May. 24 Apr, 13 Apr, 31 Mar, 22 Mar, 25 Feb, 18 Feb, 14 Feb, 28 Jan, 10 Jan, 24 Dec, 12 Dec, 29 Nov, 31 Oct, 28 Oct.​

Those are the 18 patreon posts by Uberpie since the last update. READ THEM YOURSELF.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes