asdfcv1

Jan 7, 2020
on task to see if mary is working out in the park but she isn't there, Does anyone know how or when to fix this?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's sad that they now split their attention by adding NTR content. I would much rather have them focus on the main route. Updates took such a long time aready without making it worse by adding NTR content... which many don't care about at all to say the least.
I think too many of you guys who weren't here since the beginning misinterpreted the nature of this game.

The DARK & HEAVY STUFF and the NTR STUFF were always there. The Author just TAMED IT after the early releases because he wanted to raise the game's popularity and "hired" people to write more vanilla dialogues & stories. Much more vanilla.

DO YOU KNOW HOW THE ORIGINAL EARLY BECCA'S HARASSING SCENE IN THE SCHOOL TOILET WAS? the guys who were harassing and sexually abusing her in the toilet WERE NOT stopped by MC who watched everything till the end of it without doing anything. And it was the very first scene of the game.

Reymold14

Dec 5, 2019
The only good part of the update is the NTR route. Shame it didn't start with Darnell taking advantage of Mary at the gym though. It's fine that there's no sex yet, NTR should be built up. Uberpie didn't have to make a new plotline of getting hit by brick while saving Priscilla, we already had a plot point of Peter losing Red for while. Could've started there, and the NTR route would be near perfect.

The main route has gone to shit. Dr Beatrix should be a part of it too. More Clara and Mary sex and it was boring. The whole update was just a tease for Chantelle, Peter doesn't even get his dick wet.

Of course the AI art sucks ass though. Considering how long the update took, I wonder if Uberpie spent half of it training the AI and learning how to do prompts. Wasted time. I forgot who it was but there was a guy in this thread posting AI fanart of the game, he was better. If Uber continues with AI art, he should get that guy to do it.

Reactions: Bob Jewl
Mar 26, 2017
I think too many of you guys who weren't here since the beginning misinterpreted the nature of this game.

The DARK & HEAVY STUFF and the NTR STUFF were always there. The Author just TAMED IT after the early releases because he wanted to raise the game's popularity and "hired" people to write more vanilla dialogues & stories. Much more vanilla.

DO YOU KNOW HOW THE ORIGINAL EARLY BECCA'S HARASSING SCENE IN THE SCHOOL TOILET WAS? the guys who were harassing and sexually abusing her in the toilet WERE NOT stopped by MC who watched everything till the end of it without doing anything. And it was the very first scene of the game.
Much of the hate is not really focused towards nature of the content nor it's quantity, but rather it's quality. It's all about the delivery. Which in this case was 1/10 or even less. I played all the major versions of this game and yes, it was quite heavy, but also it looked and felt great. This just isn't it. I would be perfectly happy with the amount of scenes we got, if they actually had any meaning and ofcourse, if they hit hard. As food can taste just bad, this update wasn't erotic; at all. :(

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Much of the hate is not really focused towards nature of the content nor it's quantity, but rather it's quality. It's all about the delivery. Which in this case was 1/10 or even less. I played all the major versions of this game and yes, it was quite heavy, but also it looked and felt great. This just isn't it. I would be perfectly happy with the amount of scenes we got, if they actually had any meaning and ofcourse, if they hit hard. As food can taste just bad, this update wasn't erotic; at all. :(
I 100% agree with you on this. 0.68 and 0.89 definitely weren't good updates and they definitely didn't hit hard.

shavcake

Jul 9, 2019
I didn't even think it was possible for this game to shit the bed even harder than it already had been, this is bewilderingly stupid
I'm beginning to think it only used to be good on accident

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes