Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
wow, infinite amount of garbage text and worthless teasing in the ntr route, wasted 1,5 hours for nothing. Girls even barely get naked.
I don't know if I want to check the main route anymore. These 'Mega' updates getting pretty lazy, escpecially when you understand that AI is helping to create the art. And it's almost version 1.00? Guess who will rename v1.00 to Season 1 and will continue to squeeze that money to the full?

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
This game has gone to the trash disappointed about how this became like this. This is one of my favorite but dev can't focus on this two option, feels conflicted, the update is gone downhill and the lack of scenes sighs.

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
The new NTR update is so fucking hot. I'm glad that route is finally getting the attention it deserves. Although I would love to see a FULL NTR route that starts from the beginning, where the MC doesn't get with any of the girls at all. Anyways, awesome update. Keep up the good work.

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
I think too many of you guys who weren't here since the beginning misinterpreted the nature of this game.

The DARK & HEAVY STUFF and the NTR STUFF were always there. The Author just TAMED IT after the early releases because he wanted to raise the game's popularity and "hired" people to write more vanilla dialogues & stories. Much more vanilla.

DO YOU KNOW HOW THE ORIGINAL EARLY BECCA'S HARASSING SCENE IN THE SCHOOL TOILET WAS? the guys who were harassing and sexually abusing her in the toilet WERE NOT stopped by MC who watched everything till the end of it without doing anything. And it was the very first scene of the game.
What game version is this? I would love to see it...

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
4 years ago i found f95, this is the first game i download, and it already have ntr tag. But until this update, ntr is finally coming. It's a real achievement needs to celebrate.

DenChan

Nov 19, 2020
Sighs, first ever post on this platform,

Main Route, Great, Good Progress to get the MAJORITY of the community excited for the next update.

NTR Route, GARBAGE, the Devs spent MONTHS working on this SHIT (Literally), a wasted effort to please the minority in the community.

You introduce a game and got your entire community accustomed and excited for a character, his personality, HIS ADVENTURES, his confidence, etc. and you spent MONTHS working on content where that same character turns into a Cucked SIMP. Turning down sex and eating other man's cum, at this point just make gay content and call it a day.

I saw a post the other day about how Devs kill their game when they get big, and this here is one of them, introducing, and investing time, money, and effort into content that the vast majority of your community doesn't want.

Man made the MC turn down sex from Mary, I am upset, Shit ass NTR update, time well wasted.

Since day one I have been eager to see all the updates from Uber Pie, this one is my first stomach-turning disappointment.

PS: Don't come at me with the "If you do not like it don't play it" BS, NTR is not what made the game popular and attractive, and I don't care if the Devs "Wanted it for a long time" when you stop wanting to make the community as a whole happy that's when games fail.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Sighs, first ever post on this platform,

Main Route, Great, Good Progress to get the MAJORITY of the community excited for the next update.

NTR Route, GARBAGE, the Devs spent MONTHS working on this SHIT (Literally), a wasted effort to please the minority in the community.

You introduce a game and got your entire community accustomed and excited for a character, his personality, HIS ADVENTURES, his confidence, etc. and you spent MONTHS working on content where that same character turns into a Cucked SIMP. Turning down sex and eating other man's cum, at this point just make gay content and call it a day.

I saw a post the other day about how Devs kill their game when they get big, and this here is one of them, introducing, and investing time, money, and effort into content that the vast majority of your community doesn't want.

Man made the MC turn down sex from Mary, I am upset, Shit ass NTR update, time well wasted.

Since day one I have been eager to see all the updates from Uber Pie, this one is my first stomach-turning disappointment.

PS: Don't come at me with the "If you do not like it don't play it" BS, NTR is not what made the game popular and attractive, and I don't care if the Devs "Wanted it for a long time" when you stop wanting to make the community as a whole happy that's when games fail.
for the millionth time, uber likes ntr and wanted the ntr route to be since the beginning, but he held off on it due to babies like you who whine about ntr.

it's not a wasted effort if that's what uber's vision wanted since the beginning or whenever. respect your devs, and stop being entitled and by making "most" happy, he makes himself a bit unhappier. he has a good balance now. your way of thinking treats the devs as robots, and not people.
and that's your first comment? what a waste of a first comment haha

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
Hmm, honest question.

What happens if it doesn't? Fail, I mean.

What if things keep going, the community growing in unexpected ways? What if things don't spiral out of control and crash into the ground? If it indicates that the community was, in enough numbers, not bothered by this?

Would that make your feelings invalid, because reality does not correspond to them? Or would you feel betrayed, because you weren't a statistical example of the community as a whole?

What I am trying to say, really, is that you'd be much happier if you just enjoyed what you can, rather then be pissed about what you can't.

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Is this incest or not? I don't really care that much about it just wanted to know.
There is incest tag but it seems like is not incest and there are no patch for it.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
This goes for everybody, instead of crying like a baby, suggest uber ways to speed up his content making and be passionate about it with very numerous people in your cause.
for example, suggest that uber hires artists for the main route and ntr route, maybe hire another programmer specific for the ntr route. idk, just suggest whatever without sacrificing uber's vision in the process.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes