Dec 30, 2020
1. Wrong, lots of people did.
2. True
3. Your NTR argument can be used on Danny, if you want to use that "No one asked for Danny" even tho they did.
4. Worthless complaint
5. We've known long before it came out the routes will be separated
6. I agree that the ai art isn't too bad, but still compared to the old art is much worse
7. Devs are 100 trying to drag this on as long as they possibly can
Okay but I Don't think a lot of people were asking for Scat stuff. And the biggest problem really is that there were a lot of plot threads that have been set up just before the update or just before where the update takes place and then after none of those threads were really addressed and especially with certain characters dynamics were left up in the air for these weird off tangent ideas. And i can respect the desire for an Ntr path, im a little confused why they didnt just have it occur similar to dannys content, and have you chose when the moment occurs, so mayne istead of ntr cucked by darnell, you choose to fight him or something. Idk there are ways to branch paths -- either way it felt like alot of "filler" moments occured in this update and even if we seperate ourself from the Ntr good or bad debate -- it does feel like a lot of moments from previous updstes were left unresolved in favour of starting new stories or getting back to plots that were less interesting (jennifer -- which stsrted out interested but got gross as FUCK-- I know you can choose not to see it, and i am sure thst in the grand scheme of things it goes to show the difference between a good dom and a bad one, it was gross and felt out of nowhere, it made this update feel like the equivalent of a fart joke

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
NTR Route: Where do I find the software for the laptop? I searched software and it said garden of neigbor... but it is from an old post so I guess that is the wrong location.

Reactions: adirtyminded1

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
NTR Route: Where do I find the software for the laptop? I searched software and it said garden of neigbor... but it is from an old post so I guess that is the wrong location.
you need to search the web on your pc at your room

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
i haven't finished yet, I'm probably near the end of the ntr route, but it is actually really great so far, the way it all crumbles when red is gone.
stolen harem is definitely nice to see.
it makes sense they chose to focus on becca at the start, she is one of the closest friends to mc and also she has a weak position and will.

Reactions: Lookingforthis
Aug 15, 2020
Just played through the entire thing and it was horrible, legit have no clue what is going on with the development of this game anymore.

Both routes felt like a complete waste of time, I really can't understand how this took almost 9 months to make. The game is also completely broken when it comes to saving, crashed multiple times.

Kaholimo

Jul 4, 2021
Is there any way to continue the save from this update?

Mine just crashed and the saves were gone but in apk atleast the pics are present

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes