JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
, ,

I don't understand what's so hard about adding all of the links. They're right there on the patreon post

Edit: adding Linux and Android in plaintext so people can search it.

Listory

Aug 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bruh, he said he's too lazy to start a new game, don't you think he would be too lazy to search a thread ?
HA! Good one but I DO have search "save" in this thread. And as you know this site's search results just showing randomly and hard to get the latest one.
But yeah, thank you for letting me know that I can just play the game.

Reactions: Ballmena

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I've finished both routes, it was definitely disappointing, Chantelle, which is the focus of the main route, only has nudity of her or masturbates her, the only scenes with sex is with the bimbo and Clara, what frustrates me is that everything goes very slowly and with little content Importantly, at this rate we fuck Priscilla in 2025.
Although I must admit that I really liked Chantelle, hopefully the next update will at least have a handjob with her
It seems pretty clear to me that Uberpie has slowburn characters who you build towards having sex with generating anticipation for when that happens and characters who are there to give you something to fap too. The whole point is the sex scene will better because you've been anticipating it and building towards it.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
It seems pretty clear to me that Uberpie has slowburn characters who you build towards having sex with generating anticipation for when that happens and characters who are there to give you something to fap too. The whole point is the sex scene while better because you've been anticipating it.
That buildup might work better if there wasn't such a long gap between releases. All that wait for just more buildup with crappy AI generated images and a focus on sexual fetishes that most people don't really dig shows that this was slapped together with no real care or thought. But hey, maybe at the end of next year the following update will finally get the ball rolling :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes