Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Is this Most of it NTR game
And there are vanilla some scenes
Or is it divided equally 50% 50%
And Is there a beastiality action

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Did the beginning of the game get changed entirely? MC's evil side is unlocked from the get go and I go straight to the black chick's house.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
So is this update as big as it says it is? Took a break for a while due to all the unresolved story lines, but I always really enjoyed the visuals a lot. Best guess on how close the game is to finished now? :unsure:
Oh the game is nowhere near finished you know. There's still a lot to uncover and women/sissies the MC didn't fuck yet. The update is as big as Harry's dick.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Did the beginning of the game get changed entirely? MC's evil side is unlocked from the get go and I go straight to the black chick's house.
The new update is in a standalone game. It picks up where 0.89 leaves us. As for the beginning having changed (from the previous version) it did happen because UberPie reworked it then. Guess he wasn't satisfied with how it used to be, sadly.

Reactions: redcap85

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
The new update is in a standalone game. It picks up where 0.89 leaves us. As for the beginning having changed (from the previous version) it did happen because UberPie reworked it then. Guess he wasn't satisfied with how it used to be, sadly.
Thanks for the reply. The game was pretty good before. It just needed more content.

oste22

May 31, 2017
I thought that people were overreacting, but I just played the normal version and damn.. Only sex scenes with Clara and Violet... I was sure that this time we would finally atleast get to Tiffany and Chantelle juicy stuff and maybe 1 more nice scene with Marry, but we didnt get shit lol not even BJ. Im usually not the one to shitpost but damn, its hard to not say anything this time when you take into account that it took 8 months for this. :FacePalm:

Jason177877

Feb 27, 2019
I am asking Because I saw the picture of the dog with them
Is this Most of it NTR game
And there are vanilla some scenes
Or is it divided equally 50% 5
0%
No most is actually vanilla, give and take corruption and MC doing sadism. The NTR was added just this update, the vanilla content from previous versions has multiple pages of scenes in the gallery.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This was going downhill after a while but now it fell even harder. I pretty much doubt they will ever finish the game or at least give a better update next time. It's all just a waste of time and money (for the patreons, not me lmao).
It's crystal clear that this game will never be completed. It's got more than 5 years of development and there are female characters that still haven't got any sex content with MC even though they are in the game since its very first release, nonetheless the Author keeps pumping new characters in the game.
And I'm just wondering why such an important character as Jessica has been neglected by the Author for years.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I didn't care for the ntr but fucking hell, dude. I think Uber waste more the casting than anything else. It's been years and they are still giving to Clara more scenes than half the cast that just keeps getting bigger.

If he's doing it because the patreons want it (idk how they can keep up with the same tiring content of the same bitch) then he just needs to put limits and start working on the others. But we know he won't because he wants to milk.

Reactions: Konius and Roofus

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
It's crystal clear that this game will never be completed. It's got more than 5 years of development and there are female characters that still haven't got any sex content with MC even though they are in the game since its very first release, nonetheless the Author keeps pumping new characters in the game.
And I'm just wondering why such an important character as Jessica has been neglected by the Author for years.
The silver lining is that at least by now we have nearly all the regions on the map unlocked. We only lack some house rooms and the building in the middle of the map, for the most part. Hopefully no new character will appear from now on.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Oh the game is nowhere near finished you know. There's still a lot to uncover and women/sissies the MC didn't fuck yet. The update is as big as Harry's dick.
What about the redhead sister/roommate? When I stopped playing a few years back she had next to zero content. Still the same?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes