Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
It's crystal clear that this game will never be completed. It's got more than 5 years of development and there are female characters that still haven't got any sex content with MC even though they are in the game since its very first release, nonetheless the Author keeps pumping new characters in the game.
And I'm just wondering why such an important character as Jessica has been neglected by the Author for years.
Didn't catch your comment but yeah, you're pretty much right.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
What about the redhead sister/roommate? When I stopped playing a few years back she had next to zero content. Still the same?
On the main route there's more content. It's mostly teasing, groping and trying to manage/solve her trauma with what happened before (the club event) but it doesn't go further than that. (She models for MC after getting jealous about Chantelle's pics)

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
damn, I too lazy to play from start and this guy even make a ntr route. Do somebody has save file or gallery unlock patch?
the update is not from the start, it's a different installation beginning where the previous one ended

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
damn, I too lazy to play from start and this guy even make a ntr route. Do somebody has save file or gallery unlock patch?
The new update is a standalone. You don't need to use a save file. If you want all the previous content then keep the previous version on your device/PC.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
It's crystal clear that this game will never be completed. It's got more than 5 years of development and there are female characters that still haven't got any sex content with MC even though they are in the game since its very first release, nonetheless the Author keeps pumping new characters in the game.
And I'm just wondering why such an important character as Jessica has been neglected by the Author for years.
I will never understand how this game has so many patreons when there are so many much more deserving games that should be supported. It's so painfully obvious that this game is just being milked while putting the least amount of effort in it but people really are sheep.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
I did not play the game but From some commentators, I'm not encouraged to play it Updates seem slow And now, as I read he added the NTR route
and I will not care about playing it
Slow updates and now fragmented between normal and NTR
Thanks everyone
I won't waste my time here

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I am asking Because I saw the picture of the dog with them
Is this Most of it NTR game
And there are vanilla some scenes
Or is it divided equally 50% 5
0%
There are two routes one harem the other NTR. There is no beastliness and probably won't be. Because Patreon would ban the game at once. Unless some unofficial patch is made someday.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes