Dec 9, 2022
e has too many supporters which makes him lazy and "milk" them more.
Unfortunately that happens a lot. Greed and spending is a powerful drug. It's kind of like corporates. The devs blow out of proportions, get inflow of money that they want to keep at any cost and simultaneously try to do less work and make it easier. So it's a double mess

I only support Cari out of "large" devs, as he's consistently proven to be great and down to earth. Otherwise just save my support for smaller devs who appreciate it and it has positive effect.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I'm at go to the mansion and search for gerta. I can't find her even at night. Also similar problem for Mary checking up on you

Mrtreak

Feb 22, 2019
I'm at go to the mansion and search for gerta. I can't find her even at night. Also similar problem for Mary checking up on you
The Gerta quest which requires you to go to a mansion is not at gerta house. Go to world map and it is in the north it has a gate image click it at night and you will advance quest,once there click on npcs advance story and then click on the door`s around until you get the gerta content.

Reactions: bosa43

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
The Gerta quest which requires you to go to a mansion is not at gerta house. Go to world map and it is in the north it has a gate image click it at night and you will advance quest,once there click on npcs advance story and then click on the door`s around until you get the gerta content.
Thank you. Do you know what to do for the one about mary checking up on you?

edit: nvm she's infront of the school

Legion408

Jan 23, 2022
Good game but I feel like it's too vanilla with too many restraints? Characters are great tho, so that helps a lot. More kinks would make the game even better.

Also, I wish that one day we don't have to put the NTR warning. It kinda ruin the sexiness. Giving the obvious choices in game is already enough.

Thanksss

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Not a big fan of the dual route thing. Now, it's just two completely different games featuring the same characters. I guess I am personnaly dissapointed with this update the most because I don't care about the Chantelle character. Not a negative, just personal taste.

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
I've finished both routes, it was definitely disappointing, Chantelle, which is the focus of the main route, only has nudity of her or masturbates her, the only scenes with sex is with the bimbo and Clara, what frustrates me is that everything goes very slowly and with little content Importantly, at this rate we fuck Priscilla in 2025.
Although I must admit that I really liked Chantelle, hopefully the next update will at least have a handjob with her

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So is this update as big as it says it is? Took a break for a while due to all the unresolved story lines, but I always really enjoyed the visuals a lot. Best guess on how close the game is to finished now? :unsure:
*edit* Wait, still haven't boned Priscilla yet? Damn that's crazy. :cry:

Reactions: Snoopy_H
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes