mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.95.7
Win
: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
This is not the full game, if you click new game in that version it starts you at chapter 5 instead of the start of the game!

the gallery also only contains new scenes, none of the scenes from previous versions can be found in this version of the game.

additionally, every time you run the game it asks you again if you want the NTR or main route... no matter what you choose the gallery shows BOTH.

presumably your choice on run alters which route you get when you hit the new game button? but if so it is really stupid place to put it if it only applies when you click new game then it should appear in new game. Or it should appear once when you run the game, remember the choice, let you change it in setting, and apply to gallery as well.

most gallery scenes show the main menu as their background instead of the actual background image they are supposed to have.
which looks messed up
For 3 this is even more severe, flickering between the scene and the main menu scene as they compete for which one of them is on top. making it unviewable.

3 of the gallery scenes just got stuck and required restarting the game.
of the 14 new main route scenes... literally only 1 is a sex scene.
Most are either groping or peeping.

Note that all the above is for the main path (no NTR). I don't know how many NTR scenes are broken in the gallery, but based on the sheer amount of main path that are broken I am assuming lots are broken there as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark57157

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Just downloaded the game, it's starting me out on day 120~ this a bug?
they split the game and F95 is labeling it wrong.
F95 has 2 downloads on the 1st page. one labeled "v0.89.8b" and the other labeled "v0.95.7"

what it should actually be labeled as is:
"Prologue through ch4 v0.89.8b"
"ch5 v0.95.7"

As a new player, download v0.89.8b
after you finish everything in that version, if you still want to play further, download the newer version for chapter 5.

Last edited:

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
So, long story short:

Dev released 0.89.8b as a full game, then jumped up to 0.95.7a, which is a game where the story have already developed up to certain point, so if you want to understand what's going on (as example, your first time playing the game), you need to download both, then play 0.89.8b and after that play 0.95.7a

Furthermore, the game now is made in Unity, which is quite know for its quirks

Randeza

May 16, 2018
This update made feels like the dev is milking the game for money and have stopt caring about the game, i mean AI art and scat.. Feels like this dev can't handle making two routes at the same time

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The additional ntr route is definitely a nice idea but very bad made cuz you just start at chapter 5. I need to find harry and dont even know who this is and where to find him. -.-

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
Nah dumbass, there's this thing called freedom of speech. I'll vote with my wallet AND give vocal criticisms. Not sure why you're riding his dick so hard. Makes me wonder if you're just one of his alt accounts lol.

And nobody is talking as though he's a "robot". The criticisms are quite valid especially for how long this took. This is coming from a Unity dev with 12+ years of experience.
“Unity dev”, ctfu

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Dont know if this has been brought up or how relevant it is but, this latest update is very clearly using AI art for almost every CG.
It's been brought up. It's even in the tags now, though not the genre list in the OP.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes