Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I don't even care at this point if they close this thread after all the bitching coming from this vanilla vs ntr flamewar.
It'd at least be entertaining if it was in any way novel. This NTR flamewar pissing-fest takes up like half the threads on this fucking site.

Reactions: flamewho
Jun 20, 2022
We waited so long and we got served a piece of shit. It looks like the game we liked is going downhill. We are frustrated and disappointed and we start blaming each other. But it's not because of the ntr fans or vanilla fans..... it's simply lazy development....and maybe greed. But daaaamn its a shame....
u say the true

Reactions: flamewho
Feb 10, 2022
Yea this games falling off im not renewing my patreon, actual fuck all content and its been fucking ages, i knew when i seen the posts on patreon with uber talking about how much work was done this update and he was hyping it up i figured it was guna be a shit update like that asshole who makes waifu academy who hypes updates only for them to be shit with no content

Reactions: Matmorto
Apr 17, 2018
Not even close. The problem you and so many others have is you literally came to this thread when the update dropped so you have no idea what happened over the course of this dev cycle.

The NTR only update was announced nearly a year ago that it was coming next.

The original story plan was to split the story lines when you chose to take or not take the pills to suppress Red

Somewhere down the line they decided to cut that and instead make it into separate games where the NTR story picks up during the vanilla one

Vanilla crowd bitched and moaned that they weren’t getting content this update (even though there has only ever been vanilla updates)

So devs decided to delay and add in the vanilla content that everyone is unhappy with

To add to this Uberpie has stated since iirc 2018 that there will be an NTR update, it’s not like this was short notice.
So after 5 years of no NTR he finally decided to add it. Why not focus on the route he already started and when thats done focus on the ntr. Now he has to focus on giving 2 different parts of his community what they want which causes content lacking on both ends and leaving it looking bland. This update was a great one overall seeing as he hammered out multiple scenes but the main route was a let down and the ntr is a let down. If he had just focused on one it wouldn't be bad at all. Bad at English sorry. I'm not happy with how he's running things so im not giving him money I work for simple as that not about to bitch no more.

Reactions: Kingchaos69

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
So after 5 years of no NTR he finally decided to add it. Why not focus on the route he already started and when thats done focus on the ntr. Now he has to focus on giving 2 different parts of his community what they want which causes content lacking on both ends and leaving it looking bland. This update was a great one overall seeing as he hammered out multiple scenes but the main route was a let down and the ntr is a let down. If he had just focused on one it wouldn't be bad at all. Bad at English sorry. I'm not happy with how he's running things so im not giving him money I work for simple as that not about to bitch no more.
I’ve been playing this game since it’s second release. I canceled my patron about 2-3 years ago because of Uber’s drunk at the wheel antics.

The original plan WAY back was to finish the vanilla route, then NTR, then the sharing route. That got axed when he started doing mega updates and he said he would eventually add an NTR update. Now he’s decided to split the game. Which is disliked by mostly everyone.

Despite what some brainlets think here idc about the cuck shit and I agree he should’ve stuck with one or the other. And the decision to split into two games with lazy AI art looks really fuckin grim.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
the fact that we don't need any more ntr backstory because the main character in the game is already ntr others
That's your opinion though, not the dev's. As other people have pointed out, NTR (netorare, not netori) was always supposed to be part of this game, and that this update was going to be 'the NTR update' was made clear a long time ago.

Not liking a certain type of content is one thing, questioning the methods of how this content is being delivered is also perfectly understandable, but implying that the dev somehow betrayed anyone's expectations for adding this stuff is cope.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
lmao, mate... he's been developing this game for YEARS. He knows damn well he needs to hire artists and programmers. But he doesn't because he wants to keep as much of the profit as possible. Us suggesting that won't change anything.
Do so as a riot with many people, speak with your wallets :) or shut up about it.

Dec 16, 2019
Even if you like NTR, here is a simple undeniable fact: If a dev takes 9 months to deliver a subpar product (little content and AI art) AND also decides to split the game in two (which will make it so you get even less content per update unless you like both routes) it is straight up not a good sign.

Only time will tell what will happen with this game, but personally I just lost interest on this game.

bunnybunny2424

Oct 15, 2018
I think too many of you guys who weren't here since the beginning misinterpreted the nature of this game.

The DARK & HEAVY STUFF and the NTR STUFF were always there. The Author just TAMED IT after the early releases because he wanted to raise the game's popularity and "hired" people to write more vanilla dialogues & stories. Much more vanilla.

DO YOU KNOW HOW THE ORIGINAL EARLY BECCA'S HARASSING SCENE IN THE SCHOOL TOILET WAS? the guys who were harassing and sexually abusing her in the toilet WERE NOT stopped by MC who watched everything till the end of it without doing anything. And it was the very first scene of the game.
I legit anticipate the MC is the one doing the NTR not the other way around... I really want to be the original direction not this... Btw haven't play the newest update just starting it lol xD...

I'm starting to get the same vibe as the that one adult breeding game that becomes highly controversial and just take something like 30k a month then scoop and then blame each other for not making/updating the game and then eventually release all the asset just for spite forgot the title of that.... Just so many people want NTR stuffs which I highly don't recommend since it will divide the attention and will eventually be cancelled due to "creative difference", "laziness" or "etc"... They should have just make this one only MC's route and then make another route where the point of view is either darnel, Danny or tarsh(the indian guy)... Probably will be more interesting that on what I read so far haha xD

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
It's not enough for the cucky’s. They want to be humiliated by big black cock.

I don't even get why they get upset being called cucky’s I thought they get off from that shit. I'm proud to be a vanilla fag. Lol
Yes, you are one. Not just a vanilla fan, but a vanilla f@g due to your immaturity and lack of tolerance. Uber isn't a robot your hate can manipulate into doing things the way you want. You are worse that any "cuck" out here is less immature than you.

Arthas71

May 30, 2018
Well this update was a dissapoinment, glab i cancel my sub some time ago, this is all over the place jesus, just finish 1 route then start the NTR round if cuckys want that, but working on multiple routes will decrease the content, the art use to have a charm to it but now it looks so generic no idea if is AI or not, oh well ima check this game again after a couple of years to see it still the same.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes