X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Jeez it's kinda off they didn't really address the concerns people had with the last update.
Still not a fan of the AI art here even if it looks decently made, it just isn't Uber or more specifically Taffy Tales style. They're starting to look like anime characters.
This update is probably them adding everything that couldn't make to the last release.

Hopefully they put out a statement addressing what the plan is for future updates, like how they're going to balance main and NTR content.
The new animations are brilliant... Only problem is they don't apply it to every sex scene. Nor will they redo every single old scene with it. The AI does look off at times, like Clara looks like Quasimodo's mother in one scene.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Reading that status update gives off a 1 on 1 off vibe, so main game updates then an ntr update. I'm fine with it but that ain't gonna end well either, I don't envy these guys.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
The new animations are brilliant... Only problem is they don't apply it to every sex scene. Nor will they redo every single old scene with it. The AI does look off at times, like Clara looks like Quasimodo's mother in one scene.
Yeah I love the animations, the first I think was back in 47.5 and It was just Mary squatting.
In 89.8 is where they went all out with it and had some of their best art(before the AI).

I don't need them to redo scenes, but I'd prefer if they drop the AI art altogether going forward.
It's just a cheap way to cut corners and makes the art inconsistent along with being not as appealing.

Reactions: brothernun

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Reading that status update gives off a 1 on 1 off vibe, so main game updates then an ntr update. I'm fine with it but that ain't gonna end well either, I don't envy these guys.
The main route crowd won't be able to handle that sadly, just look at what happened before the last update which was just suppose to be NTR.
Uber turned it into a mega update after getting some backlash.

What will probably happen is we'll get a main route update and then an NTR route/main route like 95.7 is, rinse and repeat.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
The main route crowd won't be able to handle that sadly, just look at what happened before the last update which was just suppose to be NTR.
Uber turned it into a mega update after getting some backlash.

What will probably happen is we'll get main route update and then an NTR route/main route like 95.7 is, rinse and repeat.
Even though that wouldn't be fair to the ntr path but I could live with that but guess what.... THEY WILL STILL COMPLAIN.

There is no winning unless you just flat out ignore everyone and do what you want, I mean uber is too big to fail now so they could do what they like and stay successful but I commend them for trying to compromise.

poplol22

Aug 29, 2021
Jeez it's kinda off they didn't really address the concerns people had with the last update.
Still not a fan of the AI art here even if it looks decently made, it just isn't Uber or more specifically Taffy Tales style. They're starting to look like anime characters.
This update is probably them adding everything that couldn't make to the last release.

Hopefully they put out a statement addressing what the plan is for future updates, like how they're going to balance main and NTR content.
The moment I saw that Uber was gonna use ai art was the moment that I knew it was gonna stay for updates going further. What upsets me the most is not so much the ai art itself, it is the fact that he is using ai art to see what he could get away with.

There is no way in hell he thinks the ai art looks better than his own personal style.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
What kind and how much Netorare is in this? (I'm not asking 'cause I dislike it, just curious).

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
We’ve already begun work on the next update, this one will be focusing on the main route solely.
Fire and foremost, we will be adding in both the Danny content and Gerda into the next update, there will also be some additional content for some other characters that we think you guys are really going to enjoy.
This update is planned to be a much quicker release, and we’ll have more to show and say soon.

As always,
Thank you all for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible,

-The Taffy Tales Team

Man come on, they are going to delay NTR already ?

View attachment 2752510
the lower half looks good but the face just does not look like Danny at all. this is some smug rich twink from a doujin or something

Reactions: brothernun

Ozdjepejdidj

Jun 5, 2020
The moment I saw that Uber was gonna use ai art was the moment that I knew it was gonna stay for updates going further. What upsets me the most is not so much the ai art itself, it is the fact that he is using ai art to see what he could get away with.

There is no way in hell he thinks the ai art looks better than his own personal style.
From how i see it, it's most likely to cut down the time required to make more content, since now the art stuff that takes a long time is done by ai

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
Even though that wouldn't be fair to the ntr path but I could live with that but guess what.... THEY WILL STILL COMPLAIN.

There is no winning unless you just flat out ignore everyone and do what you want, I mean uber is too big to fail now so they could do what they like and stay successful but I commend them for trying to compromise.
there's no such thing as too big to fail. at the rate this is going, it's going to continuously have his supporters dropping like flies until he's no longer "too big to fail". i'm certain some die hard simps will continue to pay his bills though just so they can jerk off to a decreasing quality game.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
there's no such thing as too big to fail. at the rate this is going, it's going to continuously have his supporters dropping like flies until he's no longer "too big to fail". i'm certain some die hard simps will continue to pay his bills though just so they can jerk off to a decreasing quality game.
generally yes I agree with the too big to fail but in Ubers case they gained patrons from these feared ntr update so if they did lose any they gained those numbers back plus extra so the threat/argument of them loosing patrons for adding ntr was a nothing burger it seems. your right though the AI images are for sure decreasing the quality of the game.

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
As i said. They wasted time on ntr things. They didn't do any animation for this update. They just made static images with camera movements :PogChamp:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
honestly the ntr shit has nothing to do with why i think he will ultimately fail. ntr fans are hungry and desperate creatures who will financially support anyone that promises them even a singular breadcrumb of ntr after all. i'm more so talking about anyone that isn't onboard with the ai art with ridiculously long wait times between updates and the decreasing quality of the story. i haven't played this in over a year and just finished the comic con event and the whole thing makes me want to just never touch this game again. uber very clearly doesn't care what choices you make in the game and basically forces the trap content down your throat. if that's the future of this game, i can honestly say i'm probably done with this game.
Disagree on almost everything you said apart from the AI stuff and that still wont drag the game as much as you think it will and for as long as i can remember has had a very long dev cycle and people ain't left ( Ihate it too not defending it) so that's another mute point.

lol grow up at least ntr fans will support a dev unlike the toxic harem fans that berate devs into making games they like but never pay for.

The games story has never been good anyone who thinks it is/was your gets some standards. the game knows it's assignment and that is smut and a wide range of fetishes, the trap content I heavily dislike too but if an optional choice to avoid trap content or see it is being forced down your throat I can't help you bud.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
lol grow up at least ntr fans will support a dev unlike the toxic harem fans that berate devs into making games they like but never pay for.
why the fuck are you insulting me? i said i don't really care for the ntr shit regardless of it being there or not. i'm not whining about it, i'm just pointing out that ntr fans, even if they don't get what they want, still pay for these devs' livehoods based on a promise they may never even keep.

Reactions: Prometheus51

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
why the fuck are you insulting me? i said i don't really care for the ntr shit regardless of it being there or not. i'm not whining about it, i'm just pointing out that ntr fans, even if they don't get what they want, still pay for these devs' livehoods based on a promise they may never even keep.
Bruh...

ntr fans are hungry and desperate creatures who
Gets told to grow up

7rvyes.jpg

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
As i said. They wasted time on ntr things. They didn't do any animation for this update. They just made static images with camera movements :PogChamp:
Disagree, he had alternatives that would make it so doing two routes simultaneously not a problem which he didn't take.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Update news!
Hello everyone!
We’ve already begun work on the next update, this one will be focusing on the main route solely.
Fire and foremost, we will be adding in both the Danny content and Gerda into the next update, there will also be some additional content for some other characters that we think you guys are really going to enjoy.
This update is planned to be a much quicker release, and we’ll have more to show and say soon.

As always,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2752510
much quicker huh? so 1 year in dev before the eventual delay?
i mean, when has a dev said "next update will come out quicker" and it didnt take almost 2x as long?
not saying it doesnt happen, but lets be honest, that's how it usually goes...

• Haha
Reactions: chunkas

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Update news!
Hello everyone!

As always,

-The Taffy Tales Team

That's exactly what I suspected last week. #1432

There are some who are not satisfied with its update.
Which alone concerns the long development time.

If everything was restored, then I could understand it from the development time, but from an update that doesn't start the beginning of the game, but only last where it left off, the game begins.

But I think the developers noticed how long an update can take. Everything had definitely already been prepared for seasons 6, 7, 8, etc., which should also be included, but the developers were still prevented from releasing it piece by piece and thus shortening the production, I think.
Possible that it will now be released every about 2 months? Then there will be a sense of the development time which was a big criticism and they wanted to develop in a fast way now for a short story section.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
72nd post of my FAQ since May 2022. Added #11. Updated #14.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SGGG
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes