APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I forgot to mention as a Win 7 user I did not have any of the animation problems with this last update either in the main or the NTR routs(played half the NTR stands to reason if animations were working in the first half they would in the second...)

Mind you I am not an NTR fan but it seemed to me like the NTR script was weak sauce. Reading the dialog for Peter , he only sounds alarmed at whats happening doesn't seem like he is humiliated or even jealous. it reads like Ah okay my broad is milking my enemies cock hmm :unsure: , guess its time to go to bed... being I only played half I don't know maybe it was good for the folks that like that kind of stuff. I have no intention of finishing the NTR rout though its just not my thing...

I have another thought if you look at how they did this last update by naming the last update seasons 1-4 and of course logically season 5 which does not have any solid conclusion to the game (never expected it to be finished this update mind you) it makes me think they might be planning to make this game for many years to come. ;)

Tomamax19

Feb 2, 2022
hello people I want a question but it is without offense okay
The question, do you really want the net content, I mean, that Darnel fucks the mc's mother or Becca and more characters...?
I don't care but they are sure that they want to touch the protagonist's mother.
Let's see, I share the ntr but it's not that the protagonist does not contribute anything and is humiliated, I would like him to be vindictive on that route, right?
or do they want the protagonist to suffer

Reactions: wdtfydd

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The question, do you really want the net content, I mean, that Darnel fucks the mc's mother or Becca and more characters...?
I don't care but they are sure that they want to touch the protagonist's mother.
Let's see, I share the ntr but it's not that the protagonist does not contribute anything and is humiliated, I would like him to be vindictive on that route, right?
Netorare is about the protagonist being humiliated and suffering. If that is not your idea of fun, I recommend that you only play the Main route.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
its ok game but way got game going get ready for soap opera like who will sleep with who who will fight who who get what girl or person like said was great now turn it to drama game way game going wont last people can say will but wont look at all other games created started good but once they made it to drama game game no more

even devs can see trying fix there mistake but failing

play main main route play other routes get ready for dumb soap opera

i tried other routes not worth it to stupid boring like said drama quest

main route best to play theres drama but not like other routes hopefully devs wake wake up fiix there mistakes not game wont last long

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: bansdebar and sryax

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
The NTR is extremely badly written, don't even bother and look for a proper ntr instead if that is what you are into.

Reactions: jim0066 and abdo12

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hello everyone ! I might not be able to update at the exact moment the update is out *everytime*, I'm on vacation and thus quite occupied ! :)

!
Hello everyone!
Thank you to everyone for your feedback in the previous posts, we're glad to hear your thoughts and ideas, and we'll definitely be looking into some of the kinks and fetishes to explore in the future.
As usual, we're hard at work with a lot of new text, art, and animations being produced for this update that we know you guys are going to love.
There'll be more news soon.
As always, thank you all for your support,
without all of you, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

Where do you think that thing is going?

View attachment 2854186
So, their answer to critics is "more AI pics", huh?!?

This game's best feature were the drawings, and after 5 years development they add AI generated pictures. Sweet.

How nice.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, their answer to critics is "more AI pics", huh?!?

This game's best feature were the drawings, and after 5 years development they add AI generated pictures. Sweet.

How nice.
Apparently there are more who either don't care, don't mind, or actually like the AI art. I don't agree, but people simply looking for spank bank material don't need art... just smut, even AI smut.

Reactions: APoc1

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TaffyTales-S5v0.95.7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TaffyTales-S4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes