Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

srydan01

Mar 17, 2020
I want to ask will I skip the Comic Con content in taffy tales v0.89.8 if I skip the TRAP CONTENT? Or what storylines would be missed by me if I skip the Trap Content?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I want to ask will I skip the Comic Con content in taffy tales v0.89.8 if I skip the TRAP CONTENT? Or what storylines would be missed by me if I skip the Trap Content?
No to your first question. Players only skip over the Danny as Vivian sexually intimate content by skipping the "trap" (that's not trap) content. What could be seen as "trap" content at the Comic Con with another character is not skippable.

srydan01

Mar 17, 2020
No to your first question. Players only skip over the Danny as Vivian sexually intimate content by skipping the "trap" (that's not trap) content. What could be seen as "trap" content at the Comic Con with another character is not skippable.
Ok thanks, buddy. Really appreciate it. Saved me some time to re-do the whole thing for the Comic-Con Content

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Upon playing the v0.89.8b in the Comic Con event? Isn't Ryoko's cosplay incorrect? Rei had an eye patch on her right eye not on her left eye as shown in the game. View attachment 2898883

View attachment 2898884
Often in games like this the character is drawn facing one way and the image is simply mirrored when the character has to face the other way, so it’s possible the artist drew the eyepatch over her right eye, but at some point in development she was made to face in the opposite direction.

srydan01

Mar 17, 2020
Often in games like this the character is drawn facing one way and the image is simply mirrored when the character has to face the other way, so it’s possible the artist drew the eyepatch over her right eye, but at some point in development she was made to face in the opposite direction.
Ohh I see. Thanks for the explanation. I did not know about it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Upon playing the v0.89.8b in the Comic Con event? Isn't Ryoko's cosplay incorrect? Rei had an eye patch on her right eye not on her left eye as shown in the game. View attachment 2898883

View attachment 2898884
Have either of you looked at Ryoko's face recently?
1693691101619.png
Do you want her to injure her other eye for cosplay continuity?
The major reveal with Mia was a shocker for me. Drats looks like I will have to skip some more Trap Content.
(Spoiler blur added by me to your post in this reply)
You know, I specifically didn't say the character's name when I answered your previous questions for a reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ZUBiDAM

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
are episode 1-4 still being worked on or what's with all the scenes 'under construction'?
The newly designated "Seasons 1-4" will be separated into their components and then have the Netorare (NTR) Route added to them, similar as seen in "Season 5" (v0.95.7). Some of the places where there is an "under construction" are points where that route exist. Some are where there might be content added in later "Seasons." Some may be where the third route, the Sharing/Friendship Route will be explored. Some may never get developed further because the developer has the memory of a goldfish and the attention span of golden retriever and the commitment of a bonobo.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
to play NTR am I supposed to play 1-4 (vanilia) and then play season 5 NTR path as if the route starts this far into the game? Or the idea is that every season will have NTR path added 1-5? but we start from season 5? If yes then it's pretty strange how they went about it chronologically.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes